• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Raspharus

Its happening again

32 posts in this topic

Oh dear...

He must have forgotten his face in Assassin's Creed Unity. :^)

I've only been playing for a couple of so and encountered one glitch when a body fell through a fence.

The game doesn't seem to be anywhere near as broken as Unity but it's early days.

Dyzzles likes this

Joe almost fell asleep while playing it last night.

My feelings so far are mixed. I like the premise, the style, the cover based gunplay and the customization is cool. It does however feel kinda odd in a game with a photo realistic style to find even low level enemies taking multiple headshots while wearing hoodies and hats. In Destiny's universe this made more sense but it doesn't work as well here.

I'm gonna give it a chance though.

I almost fell asleep watching.

Raspharus likes this

I was sort of intrigued by this game, but the only reason I'm considering buying it is because my Destiny clan all purchased it. From what I've seen it looks ok, but I'm concerned it won't have long term replayibility. Destiny could get a little more creative with the armor and weapons. The Division can only do so much.

Is that because of the game or becuase he was streaming for about 15 billion hours straight?

I'm pretty sure that was because he streamed it for over 12 hours.

Apex Spartan likes this

Is that because of the game or becuase he was streaming for about 15 billion hours straight?

A mix of both. He did say tho that the game is pretty boring. But yeah he streamed for like 13 hours lmao

A mix of both. He did say tho that the game is pretty boring. But yeah he streamed for like 13 hours lmao

If you were stuck in a strip club for 13 hours that would get boring to so..... I'm not sure what to make of that!

If you were stuck in a strip club for 13 hours that would get boring to so..... I'm not sure what to make of that!

He thinks the game is bad in general. Wroke on Facebook too.

noxNwhd.jpg

The premise of this game is beautiful, but the game concepts and mechanics have been poorly executed from the story (I hear) and gameplay right down to the raw programming. I don't think I will be buying this game until it is fixed and more interesting then doing more of the same over and over again.

Ubisoft uses the same engine as AC Unity and Syndicate which called the AnvilNext Engine, that explains why we see a buggy looking face models on this game.

Ubisoft - Engine never changes

Activision - Gameplay never changes

EA - Money never changes

Even I would not put my sleep ahead of a new game, that's just ridiculous. There were times I played at least 8 hours in a row, but I wouldn't do 12. Come on, even my health comes first, not potential income.

Y'know, I hold that if you wait until games go down in price, they become much more enjoyable because you don't have to try and justify a purchase. For instance, part of the reason I still play CoD is because I haven't bought a single CoD game for over $30 since I had the displeasure of paying $60 for MW2 only to see the people who actually made the game get screwed by a greedy publisher. Hell, I think Ghosts is my second-favorite CoD now, which probably has something to do with the fact that I only paid $12 for it. Even glitchfests like The Division can become enjoyable if you pay $5 just to laugh at the glitches. 

Even I would not put my sleep ahead of a new game, that's just ridiculous. There were times I played at least 8 hours in a row, but I wouldn't do 12. Come on, even my health comes first, not potential income.

My assumption is that Joe fell asleep mostly due to boredom rather than being tired. I say this cause every media outlet I've seen cover The Division says it's boring as hell. Agree that he shouldn't have played for 12 hours, though more because I can't play any game for more than two hours at a time than any concern for health (as evidenced by the fact that I'm on here all night instead of sleeping).

Y'know, I hold that if you wait until games go down in price, they become much more enjoyable because you don't have to try and justify a purchase. For instance, part of the reason I still play CoD is because I haven't bought a single CoD game for over $30 since I had the displeasure of paying $60 for MW2 only to see the people who actually made the game get screwed by a greedy publisher. Hell, I think Ghosts is my second-favorite CoD now, which probably has something to do with the fact that I only paid $12 for it. Even glitchfests like The Division can become enjoyable if you pay $5 just to laugh at the glitches. 

My assumption is that Joe fell asleep mostly due to boredom rather than being tired. I say this cause every media outlet I've seen cover The Division says it's boring as hell. Agree that he shouldn't have played for 12 hours, though more because I can't play any game for more than two hours at a time than any concern for health (as evidenced by the fact that I'm on here all night instead of sleeping).

I watched most of his stream(it was during the day in my timezone), and I also found the gameplay quite boring. I mean with friends sure, maybe it's more fun, but as a single player experience the game lacks.

This and the fact that enemies are bullet sponges.

Mr. Molotov likes this

I would :D Maybe thats because I have no income.

Apex Spartan and Mr. Molotov like this

This and the fact that enemies are bullet sponges.

I cannot tolerate bullet sponge enemies, that makes things get boring after time. Borderlands games did it better since you constantly were upgrading your weapons in place of stronger ones.

2and900: I still would not turn video games into a job, it would suck the fun out of playing it.

I really don't see the problem with bullet sponging or the game not having to explain why enemies won't die in one headshot or after 2-3 hits. For me that would make this game simple and casual as CoD, just running around doing spray and pray on each enemy essentially killing the whole city in probably an hour. Realistic kills would also make gun modding utterly useless, all you would need is your starter MP5 to beat the whole game unless you go in DZ where sniping and all that would come in to play. Even worse, bomb and turret skills would make the game a cake walk.

I enjoy the game for what it is, light tactical cover shooter with unpredictable PvP elements. Sure the missions can be done alone, but having a wingman or a team makes it less stressful and more interesting even if it's strangers. I haven't gotten in to DZ yet but I did in Beta and that shit can be crazy. There was a time I was completely left alone with 2 other people there during extraction and another time I was rushed by like 4 people from different directions and didn't stand a chance. Before this gets too long, I am having fun with the game nuff said.

I really don't see the problem with bullet sponging or the game not having to explain why enemies won't die in one headshot or after 2-3 hits. For me that would make this game simple and casual as CoD, just running around doing spray and pray on each enemy essentially killing the whole city in probably an hour. Realistic kills would also make gun modding utterly useless, all you would need is your starter MP5 to beat the whole game unless you go in DZ where sniping and all that would come in to play. Even worse, bomb and turret skills would make the game a cake walk.

I enjoy the game for what it is, light tactical cover shooter with unpredictable PvP elements. Sure the missions can be done alone, but having a wingman or a team makes it less stressful and more interesting even if it's strangers. I haven't gotten in to DZ yet but I did in Beta and that shit can be crazy. There was a time I was completely left alone with 2 other people there during extraction and another time I was rushed by like 4 people from different directions and didn't stand a chance. Before this gets too long, I am having fun with the game nuff said.

I am also having fun with u(dont)play and ubisoft servers not working.