• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

undeadslayer4

The corruption of Smosh

38 posts in this topic

Smosh used to be one of my favorite youtube channels back in 2011/2012 when had like 10 million subs at their prime they used to be hilarious making it feel like they had millions of ideas of how to make people but recently in 2015 they've starting to lose their classic when they began introducing a bunch of annoying idiotic people there videos and its just said to see them devolve into idiotic pieces of dickheads that they are and it just made it worse for them when they made their own movie and they blew it they had many things they could do like make a prequel of how Smosh came to be it could've been like one of their old youtube videos paying homage to them but they just fucked it up and im still surprised that they made it to 20 million what is wrong with those people compare one of their old videos to one of their newest video and tell me below

See there not even in this one to begin with

I might've put in some bad examples but watch some of their recent videos and then come back

I think I stopped watching Smosh back in 2007...

I think the only video from Smosh I've even watched more than once is this one form WAY back!

Seriously man, I barely understand that post. No punctuation, no sentences and some bizarre strings of adjectives and nouns that come of as obnoxious rather than making an actual point. Please take a moment to read your posts before putting them up.

Anyway, not followed smosh since long before they apparently "lost their way", so I don't really care.

Mr_E_Meatshield likes this

Seriously man, I barely understand that post. No punctuation, no sentences and some bizarre strings of adjectives and nouns that come of as obnoxious rather than making an actual point. Please take a moment to read your posts before putting them up.

Anyway, not followed smosh since long before they apparently "lost their way", so I don't really care.

Happy!,!,?.!!,now !!?!,,,,,,

The only thing I watch from them are the Honest Game Trailers, and I just subscribed to them last year for that. Never heard of or cared for them prior.

I'm trying to help you, I'm sorry you don't see that.

Oh sry about that, I misunderstood u. How about that. Is that enough punctuation for u.

Oh sry about that, I misunderstood u. How about that. Is that enough punctuation for u.

Dude, we know you know how to use 1st grade grammar.

It isn't the first time it was brought up either:

On a different note, can I also respectfully request that you start punctuating your post as they can get tiring to read and difficult to understand.

It isn't the first time it was brought up either:

And I thought u were ignoring me because I was a "troll"

Enough lets go back to the topic I honestly hate what smosh is doing but at least there not the fine broes

You could always just unsub and move on. 

And I thought u were ignoring me because I was a "troll"

Wasn't replying to you now was I? Also, thought you said you were doing those things back then because you were "Stressed" (pretty lame excuse by the way). I can forgive (even if I didn't reply to your message), I don't forget.

You could always just unsub and move on.

True

Am I the only one who misread the thread title as "The corruption of Slaanesh"?

That's what money and fame does to people. Content creators like them are always best from around start till middle, but when they start getting too much money and fame, they get extremely boring and start to blow out content just to get as many views as possible, because they know they got so many people watching anyway. 

Quality falls off and you get shit like this: mediocre, boring and repetitive content. 

stopped watching smosh at the end of 2014. Except for Honest Game Trailers which is very enjoyable.

We are at the angryjoeshow.com, made for gamers not just for his fans in general, did you really think that a bunch of gamers would care about smosh? To answer your question, same as everybody, i could care less for them but did notice their content getting less and less entertaining.

We are at the angryjoeshow.com, made for gamers not just for his fans in general, did you really think that a bunch of gamers would care about smosh?

Um, just because someone is gamer, it doesn't mean they only like games and nothing else. This forum allows open threads about anything, as long as it's not politics. And there is many topics here that are outside of gaming and are still popular. 

undeadslayer4 likes this

hey this i9s the off topic section where we can talk almost what we want

look buddy i know how to use grammar but im not typing an essay for school so i have no reason to 

stopped watching smosh at the end of 2014. Except for Honest Game Trailers which is very enjoyable.

i agree

look buddy i know how to use grammar but im not typing an essay for school so i have no reason to 

No reason to? Really?

Guess you don't want people to have a better time readin what you're saying.

Also funny that you said:

Enough lets go back to the topic I honestly hate what smosh is doing but at least there not the fine broes

But then quote a post from before you said this, to address your grammar again. You just looking for excuses to bump your thread or something?

undeadslayer4 likes this