• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

undeadslayer4

The corruption of Smosh

39 posts in this topic

No reason to? Really?

i doesnt feel necessary does anyone else use grammar when there texting no do people use grammar on twitter no do people use grammar on reddit no do people use grammar on youtube no no no no

i doesnt feel necessary does anyone else use grammar when there texting no do people use grammar on twitter no do people use grammar on reddit no do people use grammar on youtube no no no no

JZCrpXr.png

Weep for the future of humanity people.

Then you have no reason to be an ass when people say things like:

Seriously man, I barely understand that post. No punctuation, no sentences and some bizarre strings of adjectives and nouns that come of as obnoxious rather than making an actual point. Please take a moment to read your posts before putting them up.

JZCrpXr.png

Weep for the future of humanity people.

Then you have no reason to be an ass when people say things like:

blalalalala back to the topic no more of this please

I actually try to use grammar properly when posting online so I can avoid picking up any bad habits that may transfer over, which would make it harder for me to write research papers and business emails.

Examples of what I mean:

-using single letters to represent whole words (u instead of you)

-run-on sentences

-lack of clarity when referring to something

-jumping around topics

People are judged by their posts, as that's the only information other users can judge them on. Posting nonsense and incoherent things makes people view the poster as incoherent as well.

Am I the only one who misread the thread title as "The corruption of Slaanesh"?

That would have been quite the interesting topic.

blalalalala back to the topic no more of this please

Says the guy who brought the topic of grammar back up:

look buddy i know how to use grammar but im not typing an essay for school so i have no reason to 

Days after the post he quoted, and after he said:

Enough lets go back to the topic I honestly hate what smosh is doing but at least there not the fine broes

Hear look at their recent food battle ts terrible and a disappoint to everyone 

Hear look at their recent food battle ts terrible and a disappoint to everyone 

And yet, you're still watching their videos, and sharing it, giving them more views. GENIOUS!!!!!!!!

undeadslayer4 likes this

And yet, you're still watching their videos, and sharing it, giving them more views. GENIOUS!!!!!!!!

Now who's going off topic?

As someone said:

You could always just unsub and move on. 

But hey, you're still giving Smosh views by watching and sharing their stuff.

Since it's clear that you actually want to address criticism about your use of grammar (as shown above):

Excuse of Twitter and Texts go out the window when you realize that people have limited characters for them., and that these two are used write one or two sentences, and not whole paragraphs.

Oh, look at the grammatically correct responses for these:

https://youtu.be/2j7SIxMGj5Q?t=5m50s

Lastly, You're not Texting, on Twitter or Youtube.

Now who's going off topic?

As someone said:

But hey, you're still giving Smosh views by watching and sharing their stuff.

U could say the same with Rocket Jump for all I care and no i dont watch smosh im just addressing how bad they have gotten over the past two years

Since you havent responded ok 

There have been other evidence of other youtubers going through the same thing as Smosh. Pewdiepie, RWJ, RJ, IGN and those are just very few of what I've just listed there is more. Eventually, they will end up like Fred.

U could say the same with Rocket Jump for all I care and no i dont watch smosh im just addressing how bad they have gotten over the past two years

Since you havent responded ok 

There have been other evidence of other youtubers going through the same thing as Smosh. Pewdiepie, RWJ, RJ, IGN and those are just very few of what I've just listed there is more. Eventually, they will end up like Fred.

So you're complaining about something you don't watch or support.

Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a non-issue. Apparently, the degrading quality of some Big Youtubers that he isn't subscribed to is enough to make a thread.

So you're complaining about something you don't watch or support.

Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a non-issue. Apparently, the degrading quality of some Big Youtubers that he isn't subscribed to is enough to make a thread.

You are absolutely right my friend.

You are absolutely right my friend.

In other words, pointless thread was ultimately pointless.

ZeroXknight likes this

Literally i love how i got chewed on for pointing out the obvious reading this years later. No one really cared about smosh they all focused on grammar and their gaming content. Exactly what i was saying, no one really cared for smosh at that point it was just an excuse to continue arguing.