• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

undeadslayer4

what happened to the top 10 controversies of 2015

25 posts in this topic

I know i know what ur thinking but this isnt a review and this is serious joe never missed a top 10 controversy because theres a lot of important things he needs to cover and talk about

I don't know, he forgot about all of his top 10 lists of 2015 :(

I don't know, he forgot about all of his top 10 lists of 2015 :(

wait what? He made the best, worst and disappointing list for 2015, just check the channel.

the only reason he hasn't done the controversies is because he was busy I think (unsure but I'm pretty sure time was an issue.) I think he said if he would make it it would have to be in a vlog form due to the amount of time it would take to edit normally.

undeadslayer4 likes this

wait what? He made the best, worst and disappointing list for 2015, just check the channel.

the only reason he hasn't done the controversies is because he was busy I think (unsure but I'm pretty sure time was an issue.) I think he said if he would make it it would have to be in a vlog form due to the amount of time it would take to edit normally.

well at least its better than nothing but he'll need to add in images and video clips too

well at least its better than nothing but he'll need to add in images and video clips too

That sort of defeats the whole point of doing it in a vlog format as I'm guessing all the editing is the main time consumer. I wouldn't get your hopes up though as we're now into mid March and Joe probably has quite a number of other things he needs to do (such as the division review I think he's working on currently.) Also he doesn't really 'need' to do anything with it, ultimately it's his video whether he decides to do it or not and he can do what he wants with it, I'm guessing you didn't mean to sound like that but it just made you seem a little demanding at least in my opinion anyway, no offence or anything.
undeadslayer4 likes this

That sort of defeats the whole point of doing it in a vlog format as I'm guessing all the editing is the main time consumer. I wouldn't get your hopes up though as we're now into mid March and Joe probably has quite a number of other things he needs to do (such as the division review I think he's working on currently.) Also he doesn't really 'need' to do anything with it, ultimately it's his video whether he decides to do it or not and he can do what he wants with it, I'm guessing you didn't mean to sound like that but it just made you seem a little demanding at least in my opinion anyway, no offence or anything.

then who else will make top 10 controversy for 2015 this is hopeless

then who else will make top 10 controversy for 2015 this is hopeless

No one I'm guessing, it's not like the video has to be made, it's unfortunate yes, but it just means we don't get one this year, let's just hope we get it next time.

undeadslayer4 likes this

No one I'm guessing, it's not like the video has to be made, it's unfortunate yes, but it just means we don't get one this year, let's just hope we get it next time.

well thats bull

It sucks because last year was full of drama and controversy and lots of goodies :P

It sucks because last year was full of drama and controversy and lots of goodies :P

so is this year 

so is this year 

the year has only just begun my boy. I don't know if you knew this but we're talking about last year.

I don't actually see this happening now. The thing about the Top 10 Controversies vids is that, whilst I think they're most most entertaining, they also serve the least purpose, in fact they mostly bring him trouble. Besides, the 2015 list may as well be call top 10 Konami fuck ups and thus wouldn't even that informative or interesting.

the year has only just begun my boy. I don't know if you knew this but we're talking about last year.

ya i know

I don't actually see this happening now. The thing about the Top 10 Controversies vids is that, whilst I think they're most most entertaining, they also serve the least purpose, in fact they mostly bring him trouble. Besides, the 2015 list may as well be call top 10 Konami fuck ups and thus wouldn't even that informative or interesting.

It wouldn't be just that, there's also WTFU, Arkham Knight PC crash, Fake Gamer Girls, getting ddosed by battlefront motherfucking brain washed assholes, and nintendo claims.

It wouldn't be just that, there's also WTFU, Arkham Knight PC crash, Fake Gamer Girls, getting ddosed by battlefront motherfucking brain washed assholes, and nintendo claims.

Fake Gamer Girls and getting DDOS'ed aren't controversies, even if they were they didn't start in 2015. WTFU happened this year, and is more of a Youtube issue than Video Games.

undeadslayer4 likes this

actually WTFU started long before 2015 as well... kinda... I mean the issues were always there, and Joe himself has had videos complaining about them. WTFU is just a hashtag that was invented for the problem that has existed long ago. I remember a video from event status where he basically said smaller youtubers were told to quit whining when youtube did its thing, but one big name dude complains, and makes a hashtag, and everyone starts jumping on the bandwagon.

That said I think there is more than enough content that would qualify for a top 10 controversies list during 2015. I imagine Joe just didn't want to bother this year for whatever reason. Which is strange, because Iw ould have thought if he ever was unwilling to make a video, it would have been because of gamergate in 2014, but no, he did make a video then.

Maybe it's because of that video that he didn't make one this year... maybe morons are yelling at him going 'how DARE you support gamergate!', at the same time people are going 'how DARE you support anti-gg!'... I mean I'm pretty darn sure that happened, but I don't know if he let that get to him enough to affect making another video or not.

actually WTFU started long before 2015 as well... kinda... I mean the issues were always there, and Joe himself has had videos complaining about them. WTFU is just a hashtag that was invented for the problem that has existed long ago. I remember a video from event status where he basically said smaller youtubers were told to quit whining when youtube did its thing, but one big name dude complains, and makes a hashtag, and everyone starts jumping on the bandwagon.

The movement called WTFU is a 2016 thing. The false claims on Youtube of course have been around for a years.

That said I think there is more than enough content that would qualify for a top 10 controversies list during 2015. I imagine Joe just didn't want to bother this year for whatever reason. Which is strange, because Iw ould have thought if he ever was unwilling to make a video, it would have been because of gamergate in 2014, but no, he did make a video then.

Maybe it's because of that video that he didn't make one this year... maybe morons are yelling at him going 'how DARE you support gamergate!', at the same time people are going 'how DARE you support anti-gg!'... I mean I'm pretty darn sure that happened, but I don't know if he let that get to him enough to affect making another video or not.

I'm going to say that it's more a time thing. He was in and out of the country (or at least his house) in January and February. It's March now, so the Top 10 lists are no longer his priority.

Though I still can't think of ten actual controversies from last year. I can think of Konami, Dark Knight on PC / WB Games, DOAX and Street Fighter 5 changes (which I doubt he'd consider controversies), Nintendo Youtube Claims, Paid Mods on Steam, Steam Caching Problem. Can't think of any more, I got six, one of which probably won't even make the list.

Joe has networking connections so I'm sure he and his crew could scrounge up 10 easily. But there's also that payday 2 microtransaction thing.. that was 2015 wasn't it?

Also yeah I voiced my opinion poorly. I didn't think the most likely scenario was him deliberately not doing that from then on for that specific reason. just that that's a possibility for the reason which I know must have occured. I too think the most likely scenario is that he simply didn't have time/forgot to do it given him being sick and frazzled right as the year was changing, and that 2016 kinda started off with some big games right at the early part of the year like xcom2 and the division.

Let's not forget Konami.

he can always make all of konami fuck up into the same number like #1 konami did this and that and this and some more of that

he can always make all of konami fuck up into the same number like #1 konami did this and that and this and some more of that

It's what he'd most likely do if he made a 2015 list. No reason for Konami's fuck ups to take more than one spot in these types of lists. If it did, it would just be padding the list.

Well obviously konami will be #1.

Like I said in that other thread dont know which one, maybe the GG one (BTW, where did that thread go? Did it get purged? lol) the Top 10 Controversies of 2015 video went to the dark abyss. No hope of seeing it now OP. Whether because of not enough time or Joe simply not wanting to get assblasted again it doesnt matter. Because theres no hope of it now either way! Zero hope! Lose your mind!

Its a shame the 2015 video never came out because those videos are golden and will serve as a reminder of the kind of dumbshit that surrounded the video gaming world for for all prosperity.

(Went back and saw that I actually talked about this in the "Discussing Frequency of Joe's Reviews" thread.)

Mr_E_Meatshield likes this

(BTW, where did that thread go? Did it get purged? lol)

Yup, it did.

Joe simply not wanting to get assblasted again it doesn't matter.

Has he cared about that before though? Doesn't he get that usually on some reviews, which caused fanboys to DDOS him streams?

Has he cared about that before though? Doesn't he get that usually on some reviews, which caused fanboys to DDOS him streams?

The 2014 video included the GG topic and thats the assblasting I was talking about. That beast is of a different nature than simply mad fanboys. Does he care about that? Not sure.