• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
topshotaz

the divison makes me not wanna buy any more games from ubi

22 posts in this topic

Purchase highend backpack blueprint
Craft backpack
Purchase highend kneepad blueprint
Craft kneepads
Join a friends group in darkzone
Get ported to darkzone entrance

At this point, I could see my gun on my back but upon entering the darkzone my items were lost. I am not certain if they were already missing at the darkzone entrance. I attempted to relog after equipping a different backpack, kneepads, and weapon. I was then stuck at the connect screen. That said, if you intend to continue crafting highend armor, try and do some solo activities before entering darkzone or joining a group.

this what happened to me and i found someother ppl on the forums with this problem and if i have to restart my character or wait till april when the next update comes to play im done playing the division and any other ubisoft game that comes out

you know this will be the last ubisoft game i will ever get my gear disappeared and now i cant load into the game and ill probable have to wait till April for the update in order to play this again. now on top of the faulty rouge system and lack of content in this game the lies they told in the e3 trailers and basically ubisoft not going all out with this game and what it potentially can be im very disappointed. instead of trying to be like destiny it should have been like tom Clancy the division. anyway this will be my last ubisoft game ever i thought about buyin the ghost recon wild lands but F**** that Sh** im tired of wasting money on over hyped video games that turn out bad.

dude you are right for now on any ubisoft game take it with a grain of salt we should learn that all the hype they create. its all for nothing we need to end the ubisoft games hype and by doing that take it with a grain of salt or more importantly just don't get the game

I wish people would wait for user reviews and smaller outlets instead of falling for the hype or the ignorance of the bigger outlets (IE IGN, Gamespot) before making a purchase.

Mr_E_Meatshield and Shagger like this

I wish people would wait for user reviews and smaller outlets instead of falling for the hype or the ignorance of the bigger outlets (IE IGN, Gamespot) before making a purchase.

I agree. Those reviews feel bought and payed for. "Best New Franchise", what the hell does that mean? Especially this early in the year.

I agree. Those reviews feel bought and payed for. "Best New Franchise", what the hell does that mean? Especially this early in the year.

I mean heck, IGN gave AC unity a 7.8 and called it good. That can say a lot.

Usually these days I only trust stuff like Rock Paper Shotgun(they don't even do reviews per se, but more like first impressions), Joe, and stuff like steam reviews or what people say on the forums.

I mean heck, IGN gave AC unity a 7.8 and called it good. That can say a lot.

Usually these days I only trust stuff like Rock Paper Shotgun(they don't even do reviews per se, but more like first impressions), Joe, and stuff like steam reviews or what people say on the forums.

With the exception of stream reviews, because people carry frame rates and shit to be more important than the actual gameplay, you're probably right

yeah I noticed this trend. However if you wanna hear sort of a port status that place is good to check out. 

PC gamers got so burned with bad ports for several years that now they have PTSD haha.

IGN gave the game a 6.7

I agree. Those reviews feel bought and payed for. "Best New Franchise", what the hell does that mean?

Ubisoft took quotes from years ago out of context and incomplete. That wasn't the fault of the people who originally said them.

While you're avoiding Ubisoft, you should try South Park The Stick of Truth, this was one of the best licensed game ever since Goldeneye 007 for N64 and it's made by Ubisoft. No one complained about this game because of the fantastic art style that matched the show itself, gameplay, two DLCs that costs $2 each, and it's one of the games that can handle the license properly than any other licensed video games. I wonder The Fractured But Whole is going to end up like this game since it was made by Ubisoft San Francisco than Obsidian.

I can agree with a lot of the criticisms of the game, that said I am actually enjoying it personally. With a full group of friends I have a pretty good time. The dark zone in particular is pretty fun grouped up.

To each their own though.

just wait until all DLCs and Patches are out (YES YOU HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL WINTER THIS YEAR) and then you can check some actual reviews if it became good.

just wait until all DLCs and Patches are out (YES YOU HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL WINTER THIS YEAR) and then you can check some actual reviews if it became good.

And most possibly also buy it on the winter sale at a like 75% discount.

And most possibly also buy it on the winter sale at a like 75% discount.

exactly.

Or better yet, wait for The Division Complete Edition with all of the Dark Zones unlocked.

I never understood the hype for the division. The trailer and the fake E3 gameplay looked bland as hell.

It is ironic that the downgrade is akin to Watch Dogs because both made using Anvil Engine, same goes with AC Unity.

I never understood the hype for the division. The trailer and the fake E3 gameplay looked bland as hell.

So did the trailers for Watchdogs but that didn't stop that one from selling either.

Yeah i was initially excited myself for this game the way they marketed it was brilliant, although once i actually tried the 2day beta they had before the game launched, I figured it was another semi flop. I mean in the beta you were so limited with the mobs you fought i got scared and decided to wait for actual reviews before getting it, turns out thats literally all they had, sorry to hear your division experience isnt going well.

But yeah take Ubisoft marketing with a grain of salt, things are noit always what they appear to be

Purchase highend backpack blueprint
Craft backpack
Purchase highend kneepad blueprint
Craft kneepads
Join a friends group in darkzone
Get ported to darkzone entrance

At this point, I could see my gun on my back but upon entering the darkzone my items were lost. I am not certain if they were already missing at the darkzone entrance. I attempted to relog after equipping a different backpack, kneepads, and weapon. I was then stuck at the connect screen. That said, if you intend to continue crafting highend armor, try and do some solo activities before entering darkzone or joining a group.

this what happened to me and i found someother ppl on the forums with this problem and if i have to restart my character or wait till april when the next update comes to play im done playing the division and any other ubisoft game that comes out

you know this will be the last ubisoft game i will ever get my gear disappeared and now i cant load into the game and ill probable have to wait till April for the update in order to play this again. now on top of the faulty rouge system and lack of content in this game the lies they told in the e3 trailers and basically ubisoft not going all out with this game and what it potentially can be im very disappointed. instead of trying to be like destiny it should have been like tom Clancy the division. anyway this will be my last ubisoft game ever i thought about buyin the ghost recon wild lands but F**** that Sh** im tired of wasting money on over hyped video games that turn out bad.

The Division is such a horrible boring game I am so glad I didn't believe in the hype and stuck to a much better game that came out before in Rainbowsix Siege another game from Ubi but is a lot more fun. I enjoyed it soo much I actually got the season pass for the game which I never have got for ANY game. 

So I suggest picking up Rainbowsix Siege instead of The Division.