• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Jitterdoomer

The upcoming Call of Duty game will feature NEW ENGINE

29 posts in this topic

Just don't buy anymore of these games they are all rehashed pieces of crap anyways and I bet you sooner or later there wont even be a single player just straight up online multiplayer.

Ragnorok616 likes this

Just don't buy anymore of these games they are all rehashed pieces of crap anyways and I bet you sooner or later there wont even be a single player just straight up online multiplayer.

Advnaced warfare was very diffrent to Ghost, and Black Ops 3 is diffrnet again.

There may have been caused to call them rehashes in the past but lately that is simply not the case.

And going by the current state of shooters nowadays (BF:Hardline, Battlefront, Halo) I would say that Black Ops 3 has a decent shot of being the best FPS out there currently.

As for ditching single player, yeah I doubt it.

They may offer a cheaper option that just has the multiplayer but they have been putting way too much effort into there single player mode to just drop it.

I understand that this is an annual series that has been a little stale for a few years, barely changing its formula and so on, but why the hate? What I don't understand is why people have to express their vile hatred for a video game? If you don't like it, don't buy it, don't play it, don't support it........and above all else, don't dictate what other people should and shouldn't buy. If someone wants to buy every Call of Duty that releases, that's fine, you don't have to! Just move on and play/buy something else.

I understand that this is an annual series that has been a little stale for a few years, barely changing its formula and so on, but why the hate? What I don't understand is why people have to express their vile hatred for a video game? If you don't like it, don't buy it, don't play it, don't support it........and above all else, don't dictate what other people should and shouldn't buy. If someone wants to buy every Call of Duty that releases, that's fine, you don't have to! Just move on and play/buy something else.

This is because people think that everyone else on the planet wants to hear their opinion because they are just so important in their own little universe. Most feel that their opinion is based on enough experience that they can spew hateful content continuously without there being any consequences. Plus it is always easier to hate and spread negativity on something than it is to defend something you love- because if you do, you're just a "fan boy who is blind to the faults." I no longer enjoy the Call of Duty series personally but I always keep an ear open for the next COD title that might return it to its former glory.

Advnaced warfare was very diffrent to Ghost, and Black Ops 3 is diffrnet again.

There may have been caused to call them rehashes in the past but lately that is simply not the case.

And going by the current state of shooters nowadays (BF:Hardline, Battlefront, Halo) I would say that Black Ops 3 has a decent shot of being the best FPS out there currently.

As for ditching single player, yeah I doubt it.

They may offer a cheaper option that just has the multiplayer but they have been putting way too much effort into there single player mode to just drop it.

Black Ops III for PC offers a version that is multiplayer only for those who cannot spend $60 on the actual game. After you got this version for $14, you can able to upgrade to the full game for $45 while you're still earning money at the job.

While I respect your view on this, I don't know if I can agree with you. I guess for me it seems the same after awhile with COD its just literally all about multiplayer/zombies at this point, which is kinda a shame, I really found the story mode in BO3 lack luster and the speed you could finish it at even on harder difficulties was alittle be disappointing. It just fails to attract my attention like World at war the first modern warfare that started it all and the second installment, I got BO3 hoping it would be an interesting change after its been so long since I invested time into COD, last one I played was the first black ops. I know some pople think the story in a cod game doesn't matter that's fine but it matters to me, like I mean, I don't wanna spend 80$ (Canadian pricing) for just zombies and multiplayer, I guess it appeals more to the new fans of the FPS genre and hardcore cod fans. It just feels like its getting drained for every last bit the COD license is worth.

I'll believe it when I see the technical specs, and not just another heavily modified Quake 3 engine. Besides, the Call of Duty series is well past its welcome date and boring to begin with due to its Spunkgargleweewee technology.

Raspharus and like this

13 minutes ago, Glaice said:

I'll believe it when I see the technical specs, and not just another heavily modified Quake 3 engine. Besides, the Call of Duty series is well past its welcome date and boring to begin with due to its Spunkgargleweewee technology.

Nice yahtzee referrence

BBcode is not working apparently. Rip in pieces

And all i wanted from a CoD game is captain price and more of this:

I couldn't care less about a new engine to be frank, i skipped all cod's after black ops 2 anyway due to the lack of moments like this. I personally don't see me buying another CoD anytime soon either, It just doesn't click to me anymore now that they focus more on the multiplayer. But if they ever release a good enough campaign with something similar to the awesome soundtrack they used in mw2, and make the game good enough to rival the old MW series i'm game.

Well thats about time that they are going with a new engine!

At this point, Call of Duty is one of those games no one ever gets excited for, but everyone buys. Stop buying it, and they stop making it, and then Joe stops having to review the same freaking game every damn year. Seriously, I don't care how much this engine changes things, it'll still be CoD. Otherwise Activision is taking a risk, which is potentially bad for their bottom line.

1 hour ago, Mr. Molotov said:

I don't care how much this engine changes things, it'll still be CoD. Otherwise Activision is taking a risk, which is potentially bad for their bottom line.

Here is an example of what happened before Advance Warfare came out.

Internet says "CoD is always the same, why don't they ever try anything different!?"

Activision says "Hey everyone, in the next CoD game we are introducing a new movement system that will drastically change how the game is played."

Internet says "OMG why have they changed the gameplay! Why couldn't they have left it exactly the same!"

So yeah, the old saying of 'damned if you do, damned if you dont' comes to mind.

Mr. Molotov likes this

3 hours ago, To Play - Press Start said:

Here is an example of what happened before Advance Warfare came out.

Internet says "CoD is always the same, why don't they ever try anything different!?"

Activision says "Hey everyone, in the next CoD game we are introducing a new movement system that will drastically change how the game is played."

Internet says "OMG why have they changed the gameplay! Why couldn't they have left it exactly the same!"

So yeah, the old saying of 'damned if you do, damned if you dont' comes to mind.

Which they totally didn't rip off of titanfall.

The problem with AW was that the game was(and still is for that matter) too bloody fast. Its a twitch shooter, but not in the quake sense.

4 hours ago, Raspharus said:

Which they totally didn't rip off of titanfall.

Lmao, people are still using that retarded ass "ripped off Titanfall" statement with AW?

I personally myself stopped caring about Call of Duty because MW2 because it became less skill based and more run and gun spray and pray bullshit and IW giving the giant middle finger to the pc fanbase. I am honestly waiting ofr Bethesda to announce a new engine for their next game or an actual new IP

Glaice likes this

37 minutes ago, ofFireandStone said:

"New Engine" = Slightly tweeked 20 year old PoS.... Just saying.

Lmao. The devs have spoken!

Aaaaan fuck all y'all cause I'm still gonna get it. lol

^

A self-admitted CoD Fanboy

8 hours ago, Jayson's Rage said:

Aaaaan fuck all y'all cause I'm still gonna get it. lol

^

A self-admitted CoD Fanboy

And then people wonder why COD keeps going. 

I'm happy to keep it going because I feel like I've gotten my money's worth each time.