• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Kaz32

Hmmmm, new forum format. Time to readjust!

42 posts in this topic

30 minutes ago, BleedingChaos23 said:

I'm not liking the mod tools being scaled back. I can only seem to Pin, Hide and Delete topics now. It may be due to me not being a full moderator, but I would like to have the ability to Lock and Move topics again.

Those features still exist, not being able to lock things would be a problem. I'm not sure why you have lost the ability to do it though.

11 minutes ago, Legolas_Katarn said:

Those features still exist, not being able to lock things would be a problem. I'm not sure why you have lost the ability to do it though.

It's fine for now, it's just a problem in the long run.........but it is still early days and there's still time to get it all figured out.

These are the only tools I have-

My mod tools.JPG

Edited by BleedingChaos23
Pic Added

16 minutes ago, BleedingChaos23 said:

It's fine for now, it's just a problem in the long run.........but it is still early days and there's still time to get it all figured out.

You should have your other abilities back

RaccoonGod and like this

The thing I'm adjusting on is the spoiler and quotation tags. I use the

[/ spoiler] tags, but the stuff I put after the closing tags still get included in the quote or spoiler. And it would appear that closer tags aren't required anymore. Trying to edit this post, and I can't seem to type outside of this spoiler.

RaccoonGod likes this

Oh, I didn't know that a sound was made every time I'm notified of something. Very useful in the long run.

and RaccoonGod like this

Grey. So much grey in this new thread scheme. Maybe I should slit my wrists so I can see colour.

Joking aside, it is pretty difficult to determine what is exactly separating individual posts. There are no breaks between posts aside from the forum signatures. Hopefully it is a quick fix soon.

7 hours ago, Renerade said:

Grey. So much grey in this new thread scheme. Maybe I should slit my wrists so I can see colour.

Joking aside, it is pretty difficult to determine what is exactly separating individual posts. There are no breaks between posts aside from the forum signatures. Hopefully it is a quick fix soon.

19gsy6h6tcf15jpg.jpg

and Renerade like this

Also a few interesting things I found:

Copying the link address of a post to post it elsewhere doesn't just paste the URL like last time. Instead we get this:

Also just noticed that there aren't any Advanced Posting Options anymore.

Going back to the spoiler tag, if it doesn't use the [/ spoiler] to close it anymore, how will the tags know when to end? And having the background of the spoiler thing be white while the text is grey makes it difficult to read what's in there. Have to highlight what's in the spoiler to be able to read it. Is that intentional? Some sort of added measure in case someone clicks on the spoiler by accident so they don't immediately read or see what's inside?

On my phone, large posts like news week march 25 has no reply or quote button for whatever reason. Qq... Dunno if my pc has the same issue.

3 hours ago, Raspharus said:

19gsy6h6tcf15jpg.jpg

This is gonna become a thing with me, isn't it, Raspharus?

Raspharus likes this

Testing spoiler tags. This white background on grey text is annoying.

The advance reply option is gone, that was very useful. Allowed me to articulate my posts better and above all, do a test on how said posts would look. Certainly, there were other merits to it as well. Also, when I look at posts that have been liked, the bar itself that shows who liked it is white and the names of said people are in bright white text so, I have to tilt my screen to be able to read the usernames. Kinda like the spoiler tags. Ok, since other people have mentioned other more important technical issues so, let me point out a less critical one for a second...

Any word on our flags coming back? I mean the one on the left side of the screen that were under our profiles among our gamertags and what not? Of course I realize I type down United States as my country or I can put the flag in my sig but, it was nice to see the different flags at a first glance. And some flags were animated and waving, the US flags wasnt, I dont know why but, yeah.

On my phone, large posts like news week march 25 has no reply or quote button for whatever reason. Qq... Dunno if my pc has the same issue.

Does anyone else have a problem with that on their PC?

Edit: Permissions were changed somehow to allow people to create threads but not post in the News section. People should now be able to reply but not create threads.

Testing spoiler tags. This white background on grey text is annoying.

We know, we fixed it in some places but have to find out why it is doing it on Like buttons and spoiler text.

Yeah I got the reply button now thanks, though I didn't check again on my phone, just my pc.

I'm trying to reply to that post but I was having an issue where hitting return OUTSIDE of a quote box would snap the cusor to inside the quote box (and not even make a new line until I hit save... then the new lines show up).. I'm going to try again now using my other browser.

However I'm having issues now in my other browser already.. as I'm replying, the damn browser leaves my reply box and snaps to your photobucket links as they load... and there are a lot to load.. so I'm getting a damn snap out of the reply box thing every 5 seconds for a couple minutes. yarg.. my internet isn't slow either, I got fiber optic.

Everyone can now delete their own content. This should include your gallery images, threads, and posts.

I still can't find out how to look at my notifications or messages while on mobile, which is a problem as that's what I use 90% of the time I check the forums.  A get a little red dot with a 1 saying I need to look at something but I have no idea where to go to look at what needs my attention.  Very frustrating.  I click on the "menu" with the red dot and it's just things like managing my account and what not.

Shagger likes this

13 hours ago, Chumbry42 said:

I still can't find out how to look at my notifications or messages while on mobile, which is a problem as that's what I use 90% of the time I check the forums.  A get a little red dot with a 1 saying I need to look at something but I have no idea where to go to look at what needs my attention.  Very frustrating.  I click on the "menu" with the red dot and it's just things like managing my account and what not.

I'm having the same thing. I have to go to my e-mail or wait 'till I get home to ream messages.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

IT'S DIFFERENT

I DON'T LIKE IT 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I actually do like it but it's a tad jarring to come back to.