• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Mr. Molotov

Microsoft Creates Racist AI, Promptly Murders It

18 posts in this topic

So, Microsoft created an chatbot AI that was promptly educated in how to to act racist by the good people of the internet and then put down. And I don't think this proves AI is a crapshoot. No, if anything it proves that Microsoft has the worst parenting skills ever. Seriously, you don't let any intelligent being lose on the wider internet until it is old enough to comprehend why saying racist shit is bad. Poor robot probably didn't even know what it was saying.

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2016/mar/24/tay-microsofts-ai-chatbot-gets-a-crash-course-in-racism-from-twitter

http://www.techrepublic.com/article/why-microsofts-tay-ai-bot-went-wrong/

I love the part where when  somebody aks the AI about terrorist , she/it  threatens ...sorry, promised  to launch one the  questioner's county, i find that particular delivery to be chilling and hilarious

Lhouraii likes this

Should I prepare any WMDs in case it comes backs? Or y'know, in case someone makes a self-aware AI that wants destroy humanity.

Cleverbot isn't any better. 

So they introduce an innocent AI into Twitter (I must emphasize, Twitter of all places) and 24 hours later it became a cauldron of insensitivity, hate and racism. Hand up, who is surprised!

election-crowd-wellington-new-zealand-19

Mr. Molotov likes this

Anyone have more of those tweets saved? Maybe it's just me but none of the ones they pictured in that article looked particularly "racist".

Anyone have more of those tweets saved? Maybe it's just me but none of the ones they pictured in that article looked particularly "racist

The video I linked have some of them.Trust  me they are both racist and disturbing.

3 hours ago, PlasticFrogCG said:

Ooook...yeah.

I don't know if I should be disgusted or laugh uproariously st this failed experiment...

It's always hilarious when a company tries to be ohsointernetsavvy and fails horribly

1344852845755.jpg

On 3/26/2016 at 10:39 AM, Mexiguy said:

It's always hilarious when a company tries to be ohsointernetsavvy and fails horribly

Good ol 4chan, I remember those days. Remember when Lays asked the internet to create a flavor for them and we ended with a bunch of shit?

b21.png

Anyways, this was unfair for Tay, she did nothing wrong! She just got haters and all of a sudden they kill her? Bastards!