• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jitterdoomer

When is Other Joe or Delrith going to review games?

12 posts in this topic

It'll be interesting to see Other Joe or Delrith to review games because they're both funny as hell and they both make great jokes out of it during streaming.

They won't.

I wouldn't mind seeing Other Joe do some reviews but Delrith no.  He has far to much focus on being competitive and I just don't think he's funny.

As long as they don't ride Angry Joe's coattails to get their own fanbase, I couldn't care.

What I don't get is Joe and Delrith both had different twitch channels why is Delrith now streaming on Joe's? Whenever I check my twitch channels and see Angry Joe I am alright joe is streaming but I get disapointed when its delrith....I have nothing against the guy but i followed to see joe not delrith so if we can get delrith on his own twitch channel it would not dissapoint fans like me that just want to see joe not delrith again nothing against the guy.

10 hours ago, Glaice said:

As long as they don't ride Angry Joe's coattails to get their own fanbase, I couldn't care.

You mean like the exact reason we all know who he is? lol

7 hours ago, Vonleo said:

What I don't get is Joe and Delrith both had different twitch channels why is Delrith now streaming on Joe's? Whenever I check my twitch channels and see Angry Joe I am alright joe is streaming but I get disapointed when its delrith....I have nothing against the guy but i followed to see joe not delrith so if we can get delrith on his own twitch channel it would not dissapoint fans like me that just want to see joe not delrith again nothing against the guy.

The whole "I'm bringing on Del and Other Joe officially" vid. I'm in the same boat. I don't hate the guy and when I wanna watch him, I enjoy it. HOWEVER, more often then not it has been a case of "Oh? What's Joe- oh. Goddammit" *closes tab*

Other Joe is fine but Delrith? Say what you want about him, but I already don't really like him when he's in Joe's videos.

Would I like to watch Other Joe do a review on his own? Sure. He's funny.

I have been waiting on a review by Other Joe for a while now, last year when he briefly took over I though one was coming but, never came. Its all just for the novelty purpose, if its serious great but, im sure its bound to be funny among anything.

As for Delrith please no, he sucks and isnt very funny. I have questions, is he supposed to be in a typical neckbeard character? Is that why he never changes his damn plaid shirt or shaves? At the very least he should shake it up with a colorful hawaiian shirt once in a while. And for those who watch the streams, does he change his outfit there?

Personally I don't find either of them any fun, however from what I've seen in videos Angry Joe doesn't really care much for Delrith's opinions. Personally I would prefer if only Joe did reviews from now on, but it's not really up to me.

1 hour ago, Kaz32 said:

On April Fools. IT WILL COME TRUE

Some+Day+My+Dreams+Will+Come+True+trueda

Not too soon I think. Since they did the Other Joe Show joke last year.

Hey guys, im new here. Well kind off, been gone along time, now got a new name, my own youtube channel etc new gaming pc :D...

Anyways...

I think it be great to see OJ  do some reviews, personally im not a big fan of Del, he does say some funny stuff but when ive seen him in the angryjoeshow AJ seems to ignore his opinions a lot, i know that he was brought in as the main twitch guy to launch that full time that's great. Be intresting to see him review professional gaming side of things thou since he is a beast in most games he plays? - wish i was as good as him lol

Id love to see OJ do some game reviews, i think he could do with a buddy that isn't AJ or Del thou. Make his reviews a bit different as well, Other Joe always makes me laugh, hes a chilled out gamer like me, don't take it too seriously, OJ's The BOSS!, and *The OTHER JOE SHOW* has a fantastic ring to it haha.