• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

DemonsColt

Petition to get Kaz32 out of Indonesia

19 posts in this topic

http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/profile/42-kaz32/

Apparently as you all know, fellow AJSA member Kaz32 has been held hostage by the Indonesian government, preventing him from leaving the country. His current living conditions are a bucket and a sheet in a rusty old cubicle. The AJSA and members of Kaz32's family want him back home, and we have reached a agreement with the Indonesian government that we would have to pay his bail of $500,000 Indonesian munee. Now you would think that this is a donation forum.....

WRONG!

With my established connections, we have enlisted the help of the URPA (United Retarded Panda Association), that has currently sponsored this forum petition to bring Kaz32 home. With every signature, the URPA will donate at least $2,500 US Dollars, and at least one panda, with a worth of about $45,000 Indonesian munee. The pandas donated will be sent to a animal preservation center.

Please, with every signature, is one step close to getting Kaz32 out of Indonesia.

Please bring him home.

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

giphy.gif

13 minutes ago, Apex Spartan said:

Holy...

You really have a lot of free fucking time Demons, don't you?

Thank you, your signature just gave a panda a new home. :P

5 minutes ago, LaserBunny said:

No, leave him. If he cannot fight his way out then he does not deserve to go home.

Well technically....

1) You just signed the petition.

2) He tried, but then he was caught and now the Indonesian government has employed 6 murderbots, 10 pandas rigged with machine guns, 5 suicide pandas, and Hawkeye to stop him if he ever tries to escape again.

Ahem, I'm recovering from the shock of the complete NONSENSE that I just read......

Sorry to say, but I'll be returning to Australia this June. And I can't leave early anyway because my sister from another mother is going to get married in June. And funny enough, my family rather have me be in Indonesia because they're really lonely without me. Cause they live in Indonesia.

Nonononono, it's not what you think! What I mean by sister from another mother means: my family is good friends with another family, and this other family has a girl that I known for years, and we treat each other like siblings. There you go.

I'm afraid the retarded pandas has to return home. But I can take the money that's been collected! GIVEMEGIVEMEGIVEME!!!

givemethemoney_cartoon.gif

NO!!!

He should be stay on Indonesia or I will throw him on pits full of KOMODO DRAGONS!!!

Once you return to Australia, Demons will make a petition to get you out of Australia. 

DemonsColt likes this

2 minutes ago, Apex Spartan said:

Once you return to Australia, Demons will make a petition to get you out of Australia. 

HAHAHAHAHA!

Please don't let that happen.

6 hours ago, Apex Spartan said:

THAT'S A GREAT IDEA!

He always complains about our good value games.

Leave him there! Without EA at his side, he will crumble in mere seconds!

What baffles me is why Kaz would want to leave the country where The Raid: Redemption took place. I mean...death and destruction everywhere.

DemonsColt likes this

On 18 April 2016 at 6:08 AM, Rain said:

What baffles me is why Kaz would want to leave the country where The Raid: Redemption took place. I mean...death and destruction everywhere.

That is one of the reason. I don't want to die!! And the traffic! The f-ing traffic!!

traffic-jam-indonesia-jakarta-capital-48

53.-Jakarta.jpg

FUCK THIS STUPID TRAFFIC! The foods are great but the way to get there is just torture! And a road that takes 15 minutes becomes 2 hours because of the traffic. And that includes the highway too!

Remember this car scene from the Raid 2?

The traffic is never this good. This film makes Jakarta's traffic look tolerable!

Anyway, I'm going back to Australia Melbourne today. Goodbye Indonesia! And don't you dare bring another petition to take me back Demon, or I will end your life. 

:unsureoj:

Ah, and for the record, $500,000 Indonesian munee is $30 USD. So basically I can't even get out of Indonesia with that money!!

Wait so it's not true??? Ur not being held hostage in Indonesia? I don't understand because none is taking this seriously.