• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

QwiK

Should we Support Battlefield 1?

Should we Support Battlefield 5?   14 members have voted

1. 1. Should we Support Battlefield 5?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 posts in this topic

Well BF4 is approaching her end of life cycle(Without Dying of course) ,soon BF5 will be released,should we transfer over?

Well It's kind of a moo point since we cannot support a game that is not out yet!  Nobody has a clue if it's going to be better! So....

Just now, Crazycrab said:

Well It's kind of a moo point since we cannot support a game that is not out yet!

I was obviously refering to WHEN THE GAME WILL BE OUT.

Why not? Everyone will probably move to it and BF4 will become like BF3. Some people will play it, but most will move to the new one and DICE will be supporting BF5 for 2-3 years before abandoning it again, so yeah...

QwiK likes this

11 minutes ago, QwiK said:

I was obviously refering to WHEN THE GAME WILL BE OUT.

Yeah I know, and if it were a little closer to the game's release when we have at least had the chance to play an Alpha or Beta I would see your point.  But at this stage nobody outside of DICE has a even close to a clue so asking now is a waste of time!

Was there official support for Hardline or Battlefront? No, an that's because in the general opinion was that the games where not as good.  Right now we have no reason to believe that Battlefield 5 is going to be any better, so wait!

If battlefield 5 doesn't lock half the weapon mod behind a random chance paywall like BF4, it will be a big plus. And yes you can get them free but it is still random i would rather just grind them out. 

HarbingerOne likes this

I think so far,the game has a lot going into it. Look promising in my look. Looking forward to see future gameplay. But im paying attention to those EA corporate :corpcom:.

HarbingerOne likes this

It is way too early to consider this.  All we have is a trailer done in engine that basically shows models that will be used in the game.  The concept sounds cool but we know nothing about the gameplay or if the content is actually any good.

Seirex and HarbingerOne like this

NAO. Well maybe. I think we should still fully support BF4 as it's the only "modern war" Battlefield on next-gen; also I'm getting it on PS4 soon so dont leave me :( . If anything I think we should lessen support for Hardline.

I find it unlikely that the AJSA won't do stuff for Battlefield 1. Like the idea of it or not, it's the next Dice developed BF game after BF4, and the AJSA still does stuff on that despite the gaming having bus pass. Especially so if we get the same server support as on BF4