• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Craigr910

Angry Army Official DOTA 2 Guild

113 posts in this topic

Ok since there is more than enough demand for this game it has been decided that DOTA 2 will be getting official support from the Angry Army, starting with an official guild in the game. This guild will be the Official place for Angry Army members to meet and play with other Angry Army members. I have also chosen two game officers who will be assisting me in the running of the guild those being mrfool and MrDerwisj. 

We have created a steam group that will act as the main entry point for people wanting to get into the guild simply join the steam group and add either mrfool,MrDerwisj or Tbone and they will get you in.  

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/AngryJoeShowArmyDOTA2

Also we have a teamspeak server that will act as a way for guild members to communicate when we are in game. Instructions listed here.

http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/topic/13-the-ajsa-teamspeak-video-tutorial-instructions/

We will have events, tournaments and other stuff besides that in the pipeline for the guild but until then have fun and enjoy playing DOTA 2 with other Angry Army Members.

bear1411, mrfool, DStBone and 2 others like this

Alright awesome! Hope we get those new TS channels soon.  Was hell yestrday playing with 10 ppl in the same channel.  Also WTF is up with everyone on the forums but no one on the ts XD!

I joined and can play anytime you guys are up for it count me in!

We are gonna rock! :)

Looking forward to playing with you all. In Dota or whatever game else!!!

tBone

Can't wait to play some tournaments with you :D

Do you have any ideas for it yet? Ex: Is it gonna be a normal 5v5 or 1v1 mid, or something like that? :)

I'm game for that 5v5 mid only. All random as well to make it interesting. ;)

Hit me up when y'all are doin it. :D

I joined that community. But i'm not have enough skill to play with AJSA guys :(

I joined that community. But i'm not have enough skill to play with AJSA guys :(

We're not pro by any means! We're simply a group of players that enjoy playing Dota 2 with others since the community can be pretty...toxic when it comes to MOBAs.

We hope to ease people into the experience of Dota 2 with this guild of friendly people.

Pro teams COULD be organised at some point in the future if people are really interested, but for now just enjoy playing Dota 2 and making friends!

I'm very much looking forward to playing with you guys in the future and being part of the Angry Army, I'll be on most days so just hit me up on Steam and I'll let you know if I'm up for playing! ;)

Have fun and game on!

--mrfool--

I've added you guys and have joined the guild. This should be a great opportunity to get a 5 man premade and practice.

exactly what i was looking for. cant wait to play with the community and make some friends that are into dota 2

Dota 2 Angry Army Guild? Pfft yes please haha. I'll join up soon as I'm home.

Thanks! It Will Be Nice To Meet Other Dota 2 Players!

Im in! Joining now.

This is very good to hear,although I certainly hope these events will be held on weekends and friday mostly because I don't have much time during workdays and I also have a group of friends that I play with in our own matches.

But definitely looking forward to it

Hey I was wondering if it was possible to make the DOTA 2 channel on TeamSpeak be made official and have maybe 4 channels like the LOL channel?

This is great I just play one game with one guy from the army and he was really nice, It is nice to know that people in a MOBA can bin nice.
Looking forward to have more games with the community 

My name in the guild is SnRubi 

This is great I just play one game with one guy from the army and he was really nice, It is nice to know that people in a MOBA can bin nice.

Looking forward to have more games with the community 

My name in the guild is SnRubi 

Faith in humanity restored! B)

Ningen and el_rubi3 like this

this is awesome :) i've been looking to expand my dota 2 friendlist a little since me and my brother are pretty fed up about randoms

mrfool and DStBone like this

Joined! Add me! top supporter ^^

Lol just started playing DOTA the other day, will join the group when I get around to fixing my pc lol (Go figure, thing craps out on me after 2 hrs of downloading DOTA >.> lol)