• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

65 posts in this topic

After years of conference's showing off demos and gameplay, No Man's Sky finally has a released!

It's been nearly over 3 years since we first saw No Man's Sky. Think about that, and in that time so much has happen to the game. A flooding that took nearly the whole project right after the start, a secret lawsuit from an English cable company known as SKY, Sean Murray and his beard! But after so long of a wait we are finally here, able to explore a unknown and new universe. A dream many of us when we were young (Hell even today) share, each time we looked up to that star lit night sky. Whether you are interested in the game or not, the concept of what this game was and became is an impressive work of accomplishment. Now if you excuse me... I got some exploring to do!

PS Blog "No Man's Sky: 7 Ways to Start Your Adventure" article link: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/08/09/no-mans-sky-7-ways-to-start-your-adventure/

Oh, I'll leave the new No Man's Sky Launch Trailer, and No Man's Sky announcement trailer from all those years ago... just to show the journey to get here.

Legolas_Katarn, , xKaros and 3 others like this

I can't wait till I get my hands on this game and fly deep into the celestial seas of this universe to see the beautiful atmospheric light. 

Danitoba and like this

Can you imagine a game night of No Man's Sky...

... 4 hours later no one has found another game night member :P

, Quicklerner and Danitoba like this

Can you imagine a game night of No Man's Sky...

... 4 hours later no one has found another game night member :P

You won't have to imagine it.

I am looking forward to this. I'll be singing "I know a planet you don't know" and I'll call it Burger.

MasterfulJoe101, and Danitoba like this

Eagerly looking forward to this game. Some how the idea of not really knowing what the game play will be like, the mystery of it all, entices me.

I was shocked to hear folks became bent out of shape due to the price tag. Never dawned on me however while the game could turn out to be poorly received, I am disgusted by the reasoning, indie titles are not worth triple A prices. Had to scratch my head a moment when I first heard someone complain. It is one thing to want a game to be cheaper if it pushes out of your budget but to say all indie titles should never be above $30?!

KSApunisher likes this

Here are a few different videos of people getting hands-on with No Man's Sky, and played around an hour.

Yet another interview with some more insight and different questions.

likes this

so as far as i gather, this game is more single player than multi.  which means running into other people will be really hard and there's supposedly no name tags or anything over players so you might just mistake them for AI.

• You can blow up an entire space station.

I'm guessing the ability to destroy a planet will be in the DLC ....

So who is going to name things according to the Star Trek universe and who is going to name them from Star Wars?

I am very curious about this game but oddly, I am going to rent it first before dropping the coin. It is really hard to pinpoint what this game is. Just gonna try it and see.

13 minutes ago, Wade D McGinnis said:

I am very curious about this game but oddly, I am going to rent it first before dropping the coin. It is really hard to pinpoint what this game is. Just gonna try it and see.

I would normally agree but the idea of exploration like this was too much for me to resist. Despite my policy of not pre-ordering games I already did pre-order this one.

7 hours ago, BleedingChaos23 said:

This looks absolutely beautiful!

I have heard a lot of different things regarding time, since there seems from different sources that you can sleep til morning but on the off chance that there is another person on the planet it is unknown if it would affect them etc.

2 hours ago, Would you Kindly said:

I have heard a lot of different things regarding time, since there seems from different sources that you can sleep til morning but on the off chance that there is another person on the planet it is unknown if it would affect them etc.

They have stated that there is a single player mode to No Man's Sky and you don't need to be online all the time to play this game. We could simply guess that what footage we're seeing is single player based (since I would guess the servers aren't up yet). Now I could be wrong, but it's just a guess with the information we know about the game.

I am deeply passionate about this game. The only game I have ever pre-ordered, I actually bought it twice! First, the normal edition, but then I found the Limited Edition, then bought that. No Regrets. Hello Games MORE than deserves it. yana-hristova-triptych-entire-image.jpg?

Who is excited? Hope it turns out as good as I think it is going to be

Is there anything to be excitied about yet?

If the game is just all about flying around and looking at stuff then no I'm not that excitied.

No Man's Sky has been officially delayed to:

• North America: August 9th
  • Europe: August 10th
  • United Kingdom: August 12th

Why the extra push on United Kingdom? I don't know why. You can read more into the delay from the PlayStation Blog post.

Source: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/05/27/no-mans-sky-coming-to-ps4-in-august/

It makes no sense with the launch of the UK edit, seeing as Hello Games are an England based developer(?)

12 minutes ago, BleedingChaos23 said:

It makes no sense with the launch of the UK edit, seeing as Hello Games are an England based developer(?)

Don't know what to tell you, that's what is has listed.