• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

HecklerTheDragon

How much do you dislike GTA Online?

18 posts in this topic

Here are some reasons why I hate playing it.

1. The Police are very annoying

2. You die way too easily and body armor is useless

3. Enemies have perfect accuracy and they are harder to kill

4. Stuff is over-priced because Rockstar wants you to buy Shark Cards so they can money grub you

5. The loading screen takes way too long to load and if it takes like 6 minutes to load it'll take you back the GTA 5 story mode

6. Players fuck with you in freemode

7. The lag is very terrible in this game

8. Players play around and die on purposely during a heist

9. The NPC drivers are very poorly programmed

10. When during a race players crash into you on purposely

That's all I have to say. I'm sure there's more than what I told, tell me what you all think, and tell Rockstar to fix their game. :angry:

47 minutes ago, HecklerTheDragon said:

5. The loading screen takes way too long to load and if it takes like 6 minutes to load it'll take you back the GTA 5 story mode

This was one of my main reasons that I stopped playing the game, Stuff took way too long to load and I end up just getting bored of waiting.

The only real appeal Online has over the Offline mode is the ability to play as your own character.

1 hour ago, HecklerTheDragon said:

1. The Police are very annoying

2. You die way too easily and body armor is useless

3. Enemies have perfect accuracy and they are harder to kill

6. Players fuck with you in freemode

8. Players play around and die on purposely during a heist

10. When during a race players crash into you on purposely

I'm sorry have you ever played a Rockstar game? 1. The police's sole purpose in life is to shoot you in the face, 2. body armour has always been useless, 3. enemies have always been OP, 6. people have always fucked with each other online since GTA IV introduced it and would have done so in any GTA because the whole point is to rob and murder everyone, 8. Players usually don't fail intentionally in heists they're just kinda bad at the game, 10. is 6. again only with a car involved.

If you don't like the game that's fine and there are many things to complain about that shouldn't be common features of the game like rampant hackers and all of the damn micro-transaction sharkcard bullshit, and that fucking loading screen or the fact that it's 60 FUCKING GIGS!

But all that other stuff that's just a part of GTA man, because there will always be a game for assholes who just want to shoot people in the face, steal nice cars, and spend their hard earned real life money on a 6 million dollar virtual yacht with a golden trim.

Yeah, I've never played GTA5 because I was actually too much fun with online mode to care. Like To Play, the only thing that bothered me were the loading times.

I'm also one of those guys you listed in number 6. It's too much fun to fuck with people.

How long have you had GTA?

39 minutes ago, ichig1vsnarut0 said:

How long have you had GTA?

I've played gta 5 for 7 months

Well by then I'd assume you'd know how GTA  and its playerbase works...

I dont hate GTA Online, I just want people I can trust to work with for the heist achievements.

55 minutes ago, Maghorn said:

I dont hate GTA Online, I just want people I can trust to work with for the heist achievements.

Isn't that the point of the AJSA? To find people to game with? Hell, I'll help you... I just need to reinstall.

Just now, Lazilot said:

Isn't that the point of the AJSA? To find people to game with? Hell, I'll help you... I just need to reinstall.

I was asking for months after it came out and nobody ever replied!

Just now, Maghorn said:

I was asking for months after it came out and nobody ever replied!

Well I'm already reinstalling so I'll get back to you in 2-3 hours? xD

2 hours ago, Maghorn said:

Mag you don't have an xbox right? If you do there are events hosted for that game on a biweekly basis and plenty of people who will help you with achievements and such

Well, I'll post again since my last post was deleted because of a ridiculous claim of anti semitism by someone. But, I'll capture the essence of my original post.

I said I didnt dislike GTA online too much and I have two characters both at level 100+ so I have played it a lot. But, I have stopped playing it both because I have played it a lot already and because Rockstar made it so that money comes in at a slower rate and it doesnt go as further as before.

The updates they have made for this are updating the payout system so that it gives less money, made missions give even less money if you finish them quickly and at the same time made missions harder stomping and curbing farming all under the premise of fixing the "game economy." Furthermore, heist fix nothing as their payouts are a complete joke as well. Combine this with all the good stuff being is expensive as fuck well, their bullshit shark cards intentionally become a necessity by design here. Sayonara.

Maghorn likes this

6 hours ago, Lightning said:

Well, I'll post again since my last post was deleted because of a ridiculous claim of anti semitism by someone. But, I'll capture the essence of my original post.

Yeah, my comment about the cards got pulled too. Someone was being a fucking shill, huh?

Like I said before, they made $5 million off those cards. People need to learn that their dollar speaks volumes to companies, and if they don't stuff like this becomes more prevalent.

3 hours ago, Maghorn said:

Yeah, my comment about the cards got pulled too. Someone was being a fucking shill, huh?

Like I said before, they made $5 million off those cards. People need to learn that their dollar speaks volumes to companies, and if they don't stuff like this becomes more prevalent.

You were the one that quoted me right? Your post was likely taken down because of that, you quoted me, not for shilling purposes. The supposed antisemitism couldnt be allowed to spread you see. Were not in /v/, I havent seen obvious shilling here. Then again I dont have to of seen it for it to happen.

You are right though, its the people that buy into this microtransaction shit that enable companies to do this crap and in the end it hurts most players. And we literally cant do anything about this, because if I dont pay or you dont, someone else will.

15 hours ago, Lightning said:

You were the one that quoted me right? Your post was likely taken down because of that, you quoted me, not for shilling purposes. The supposed antisemitism couldnt be allowed to spread you see. Were not in /v/, I havent seen obvious shilling here. Then again I dont have to of seen it for it to happen.

Yeah, I quoted you the first time. If my post had been left up the quote box would be blank like Ichig1vsnaruto's is, but since both were taken down it's pretty clear the same person reported both for whatever reason.

For a good game, it has a lot of aspects from bad games. Terrible loading times, awful matchmaking and shitloads of hackers to just name a few.

I still love doing heists with my friends, though. Even though it has its flaws, it's still enjoyable, and that's what it's about in the end.