• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Shagger

Look What I Got...

9 posts in this topic

r5SSLjA.jpg

EDIT: I actully started this topic without the text below by mistake and had to edit it in, so sorry for the confusion Legolas

Obviously had to take the phone out to take the photo, but pretty cool I think. I ordered this case because my old case mounted to my S5 as a back-plate, which the most stupid idea ever. Something proven when my phone fell out my pocket, into a toilet, the case fell off and exposed the battery and uncovered rear and basically destroyed it before this new case arrived arrived.

So, got new phone, a newer version of the S5 that still fit in this and here we are...

The case is of course custom from a company called DeinDesign (the link is to the UK site, I don't know if they operate outside the UK) and along with the custom print this case is quality and has the perfect grip. One side is a snip of my AJSA Avatar, name and rank, the other side is of course some Sabaton artwork. I was surprised by how well the print turned out TBH, I'm not sure the picture does it justice

If you think this was expensive, then you'd be correct. After shipping costs, I didn't get much change out of £40 (About $50 US), but it's worth considering. The AJSA and Angry Joe shops didn't sell cases for my kind of phone, so this was basically my way to getting this.

I just thought I'd share, and would be curious to see some of the "in theory" designs you can come up with.

Alexander452 likes this

I don't know what it is, but I like it.

Shagger likes this

4 minutes ago, Legolas_Katarn said:

I don't know what it is, but I like it.

It's a customized case for his phone!  He is such a Knob!

Why not get the s6 or s7 or htc10?

1 minute ago, ichig1vsnarut0 said:

2 reasons;

1.  As I said, I orderd this case before the old phone died, so had to get a phone that would fit this.
  2. Cost. Whilst the S5 neo is still an expensive phone, it's not as expensive as those.
Crazycrab likes this

40 minutes ago, ichig1vsnarut0 said:

36 minutes ago, Shagger said:

2 reasons;

1.  As I said, I orderd this case before the old phone died, so had to get a phone that would fit this.
  2. Cost. Whilst the S5 neo is still an expensive phone, it's not as expensive as those.

On this I agree, for the price of those new phones you get a console or a new graphics card and you still have a little change left over for a stack of games.  I'd much rather do that and stick with my old cheapo S3 Mini which does about 90% of the shit that a brand new S7 does!  I've never seen the point.

Shagger likes this

I want one!!! But i have no phone :( I actually never knew what those 3 stars mean,under your name.

Shagger likes this

8 hours ago, QwiK said:

I actually never knew what those 3 stars mean,under your name.

It stands for how long you are registered on the forums. Something like that atleast...