• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

RuneX

Overwatch - Monthly Event Schedule [Apr. 2018] & Contact Info

46 posts in this topic

Xbox One - Overwatch April  2018 Event Schedule & Contact Information Area

6c12kP3.jpg

Overwatch April 2018 Event Schedule

• Apr. 14th, 2018 - 7:00pm EST
    Host: WookieJedi

• Apr. 21st, 2018 - 7:00pm EST

• Apr. 28th, 2018 - 7:00pm EST

Contact Information for Overwatch

Overwatch events on Xbox One are coordinated and organized by Officer AJSAWookieJedi. Reach out to him on the forums and/or Xbox Live if you have any questions regarding our Overwatch events and activities.

• Officer & Event Host - WookieJedi
  • Forum Handle: @AJSAWOOKIEJEDI
  • Xbox Live Gamertag: AJSAWookieJedi

How Can I Join An Xbox One Event? - For new members/first time event participants, I highly encourage you to add all the hosts as your friend on Xbox Live (Gamertags are listed for every host in our Weekly Event Schedule thread). You can also join the AJSA Xbox Club and add hosts/members there. All event and game night parties are launched from the Club. Additionally, please review our Code of Conduct.

Communication during events are done primarily in the Xbox Live Party system. In case of emergency, we will use the AJSA Discord Channel. We accept and make adjustments for people who are shy in large groups and/or for people who have no mics.

If by chance you do not have the host as a friend, please message the host for an invite to the game/party during the event and then exchange friend requests upon entry to the party. Most, if not all, event parties will be visible to all Xbox Club members. Look under "Looking for Group" at the start/during an event to view the event party and join up.

If you would like to give advance notice to the host that you would like to play, you are free to do so. Otherwise keep note of the event start times and join the host's Xbox Live party to begin. If you have any questions, please contact any member of the Xbox One staff for assistance.

Overwatch seems fun, guess i'll give it a try. Although loving Battleborn right now.

The Overwatch Beta ends today (May 10th). The beta was extended by a day. :)

Only a couple more weeks until the full game launches. Even if you missed out...you don't have to wait too long to play it.

I played the beta yesterday for the first time and omg it's amazing. Next week when i get my paycheck im preordering it.

RuneX likes this

I am interested in playing with others on this game

Hello all :)

Please note that some of the details for the event on May 27th has been changed.

The host, AJSAWookieJedi, will miss the first half of the event due to IRL work obligations. In his absence, I will be taking over host responsibilities for the event on the 27th.

The event start time has been pushed up an hour as well to 6:30pm EST instead of 5:30pm EST.

http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/calendar/event/966-overwatch-xbox-one/

As always if you have questions, need help etc my door is open and you may contact me at anytime, or simply post in this thread with your inquiries.

Thank you!

- Rune

Touch The Donut likes this

Reminder

Our inaugural event for Overwatch is this Friday @6:30pm EST hosted by AScapeRunePlaya.

We've been planning and waiting all month. Now the time is nearly here! Don't hesitate to contact me with any questions about this upcoming event.

In terms of structure, we will be organizing custom games early on and will move over to multiplayer. Squad leaders will be designated.

See you on Friday.

How time flies! It is already the end of May.

Heads up; our first Xbox One Overwatch event is tonight at 6:30pm EST. The event for this evening will be hosted by RuneX (Gamertag: AScapeRunePlaya).

Remember if you wish to participate and this is your first time, please do not hesitate contacting me on Xbox Live and/or on the forums if you have any questions/concerns or if you want to give a notice to me that you want to play.

As we start the event, we will be setting up 6v6 custom games and will move over to multiplayer. Squad leaders will be designated by the host. If the Xbox Live party gets too big, it will be broken up into two.

See you later!

- Rune

hey guys I just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone who came out tonight despite the fact that I was late lol I was impressed by the turnout and even more impressed at how many of you have taken to the game so quickly not only that but I loved the wide aray of people / personalities we had in there when I finally did get on I had a blast playing the most fun ive had at an event in recent memory anyway I just wanted to say thank you again and I look forward to leading you  all into battle  lets make this game a great big one excelcior !!!!!!!!!!!!!

ScampyGordon and RuneX like this

This thread will turn into an informational hub with details on upcoming events, special festivities and other notes of interest concerning Overwatch on Xbox One.

In the first post you will see the event schedule for the rest of the month for Overwatch.

Please contact either Wookie or myself if you have any questions. See you this Saturday,

- Rune

:ajsalogo:

AJSA Valkyrie likes this

Overwatch event dates on the Xbox One for the rest of July have been updated. Please refer to the original post for upcoming dates and times. Our one and only, WookieJedi, will be hosting these AJSA Overwatch gatherings. Please contact him over the forums or via Xbox Live for assistance.

See you at the next event!

ScampyGordon and AJSA Valkyrie like this

Overwatch event tonight (July 23rd, 2016) has been postponed to 8pm EST. Same host - AJSAWookieJedi,

Thank you for understanding!

AJSA Valkyrie likes this

As a heads up:

There will be an Overwatch event this Saturday at regular time (7:30pm EST) with Wookie as host. I will add this to the original post.

Dates and times for September will be posted next week.

hope everyone is excited for tomorrow !!!!! im looking forward to playing with all of you i have some special things planned and i look forward to trying out the new hero with all of you !!!!!!

On 2017-03-24 at 10:47 PM, AJSAWOOKIEJEDI said:

hope everyone is excited for tomorrow !!!!! im looking forward to playing with all of you i have some special things planned and i look forward to trying out the new hero with all of you !!!!!!

Last night was a pretty fun event,we talk bout lots of things like competitive overwatch,the new hero orisa and as always I brought my witty swedish humor haha.Still with the update issue like not being able to join wookie I streamed the event and made a highlight of one match where I played as Orissa ,we made a pretty decent team.

rager is always a pleasure to play with you and see you on here as well as a pleasure and good time to be had with evrerybody that comes to the overwatch events i look forward to playing with you all next week and i promise to be more active on here in the future till then guys

RuneX and ScampyGordon like this

ok so big announcement this saturday april the 15 there will be no overwatch event it will instead be replaced by an awesome gears of war 4 horde event we will meet up and attempt to beat the 50 waves of horde !!!!!!!! now dont be sad boys and girls because overwatch events will return in full swing on the 22nd i look forward to playing both games with you guys !!!!! love you all !!!! 

RuneX and ScampyGordon like this

Ill try to get my router sorted out asap wookie,I've missed playing w you guys for 2 weeks.Any updates on a Overwatch subforum whereI and members can post Overwatch tips/tricks for quickplay,competitive,character discussion etc? This is just in on Overwatch News: 

ScampyGordon likes this

Take a look at these Pro Player tips for Roadhog 

Edited by Blurmania 53

ok ok for starters big shout out to Rager! these pics and videos are awesome brother!!!!!!

Second thing this week (the week of the 20th of may) we will be taking A WEEK OFF from Overwatch. That's right ladies and gentlemen there will be NO EVENT THIS WEEK but don't be sad because we will be back next week and WE WILL BE CELEBRATING OVERWATCH'S 1 YEAR AJSA XBOX ONE EVENT ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!

Rumor has it that blizzard themselves has something planned for that and of course i have a few tricks up my sleeve as well so enjoy the break, I look forward to celebrating with all of you. Until then Wookie Jedi signing off !!!!

Thanks Wookie Always a pleasure sharing Overwatch news n tips n tricks(You can also refer to me as the guy with the creepy voice hehe)^.Anyway two new vids here: 

ScampyGordon likes this

MORE BIG NEWS FOR THE ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY EVENT OF OVERWATCH!!

We're going to try to the best of our ability to make this event as EPIC as it can be! We're going to try and have the Anniversary event go for 12 hours next Saturday night!  We'll be starting at 6:30pm and we'll run till 6:30 am!!!!

BUT WAIT THERE IS MORE....

It has been announced that for the weekend of the event Overwatch will be ...... FREE TO PLAY!!!!!! SPREAD THE WORD INVITE, YOUR FRIENDS LET EVERYONE KNOW!!!!! LETS ALL GET TOGETHER AND HAVE A GREAT TIME!!

I look forward to seeing you all there.

ScampyGordon likes this