• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nitronik2

Uncharted 4 Discussion

87 posts in this topic

Uncharted 4 multiplayer roadmap infographic:

26157463154_29afac49f6_b.jpg

It has been announced that all multiplayer maps and modes will be free.They will be available immediately, with all "vanity and gameplay in-game store items" unlockable through gameplay. Naughty Dog will introduce "Relics", a new currency that can only be earned by completing "daily challenges", and winning multiplayer matches. Relics will be used to buy in game Chests, Which will drop random items, and they will also be used to unlock any future multiplayer DLC, that way, players invested will be rewarded for playing.

Well, here's the first part of Uncharted 4 shown on youtube early.

I envy the people that already have this game. This game should be MINE DAMN IT! MINE! 

Hey AJSA,

I just got my copy of Uncharted 4.

Is anyone else worried about the v1.02 update being 5.043GB?

or has anyone tried the game yet bafore installing the update?

Well I've beaten the story on hard (so now I have to go and do crushing and then beat the game in under six hours (yeah that's a trophy, probably do that on the easiest difficulty to rush stuff)).

Anyways, the game I probably would rank 2 in the series, following after Honor Among Thieves. Really a great game to tie up the series up for Drake as well as kind of leaving it open in the future if they wish to ever return to the series.

Took me longer than I though to finish Uncharted sp. I thought it was a bit drawn out in places, sooo much climbing and driving. But the dramatic scenes were great and Elena my favourite character in this one.

What I think I liked the most of this one was the stealth aspect, I'm not sure if the third one did it (I don't think it did) but I enjoyed that I could technically go through areas without killing a single person (which there are two trophies tied to doing that). That rather then the emphasis of just go kill everyone to move on, it added a bit more. Sure there were places that were still go kill everyone but you could do it with stealth as well unlike the previous games which didn't have much of that .

That Easter egg near the beginning had me shocked and Uncharted 4 is fantastic right and it is a must buy if you have a ps4

likes this

On 04/12/2016 at 6:16 AM, argetlam350 said:

So we see what seems to be the first story dlc for the game finally:

That double team kick sold me on this dlc. A shame that i don't have a PS4 yet, still waiting for the PS4 Pro to drop down to $300. And of course Kingdom Hearts 3. DAMN IT! Why is it so long???

1 hour ago, Kaz32 said:

That double team kick sold me on this dlc. A shame that i don't have a PS4 yet, still waiting for the PS4 Pro to drop down to $300. And of course Kingdom Hearts 3. DAMN IT! Why is it so long???

I think you should just get a PS4, it seems that there tons of games either out now or coming soon that you want to play on it.

17 minutes ago, Crazycrab said:

I think you should just get a PS4, it seems that there tons of games either out now or coming soon that you want to play on it.

It took me 5 years to buy a PS3, and I bought it at the perfect time when Uncharted 3 was just released, a lot of PS3 exclusives were only $20, and the Xbox 360 died a slow death after they no longer have good exclusives. 

I can wait till it's 2018 no problem. I can play most of the games on PC anyway. Maybe by 2018 the PS VR will be included with the PS4 as a bundle for only $400.