• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

To Play - Press Start

Pokemon Sun/Moon - New Starters and Legendaries

9 posts in this topic

The first details for Pokémon Sun & Moon have been revealed. These details come via the first footage of the game which showcases some new Pokémon including the starters and the legends. It will be released on November 18th 2016 in the US, Australia and Japan and November 23rd in Europe. The game takes place in the Alola Region and the three starters are the Grass/Flying Rowlet, the Fire-type Litten and the Water-type Popplio. The Japanese trailer also confirms that you can alter your skin pigment in the game, just like X & Y.

New details have come via the official site. Rowlet knows a new move called Leafage
The person who gives you your Pokémon in the games is a character named Hala
Differentiation in some parts of the trailer show that the character is wearing a slightly different shirt and shorts, potentially indicating that full trainer customisation is back in.

PrivateLazyTurtle likes this

The starters are whatever, but the game is so pretty! Hype is real now.

Was planning on buying moon, but the legendary in sun is more appealing to my eyes. Need more detail to help me with my decision. 

1 hour ago, TamaskanLEM said:

Was planning on buying moon, but the legendary in sun is more appealing to my eyes. Need more detail to help me with my decision. 

I don't really go for lengendries but yeah the Sun Lion looks way better.

Still no question I'm starting with the cat.

13 hours ago, TamaskanLEM said:

Why not just do as I do nowadays and buy BOTH versions :) Its not as silly as it may first sound, I mean think about it usually there r some kinda exclusive pokemon/area differences (other than the legendaries) plus, and this is the BIGGEST reason I buy BOTH versions nowadays, theres just sooo many pokemon to choose from (arguably getting to the point of being overwhelming) and in the main campaign u usually run with just 6 that you level up throughout and focus on training, well buying BOTH versions means you then can then focus on 12 different pokemon (over the two games) opening up which pokemon u use, and u can even then play in different ways, for example with the last games, I used one to focus on beating all the gyms/elite 4 with the best Fire Team I could - picking my 6 fav Fire pokemon non legendaries, and used the other game to focus on beating all the gyms/elite 4 with 6 of my fav non legendary Insect types. With Poke-Bank/global trading it shld be easier than ever to use the 6 specific pokemon u want to use, theres plenty of time to plan out a theme (if u wanna challenge yourself more or have a fav type) then just breed eggs for the ones u want to use and then u will be ready once the new games come out to transfer them over and there u have your full roster of pokemon u want to train spefically but at low level so u can still enjoy levelling them up/beating the single player campaign with them :) Obviously leaving spots free for any NEW Gen 7 pokemon that get announced that u want to use :) 

I know some people prefer ONLY running with New Gen pokemon once a New Gen releases, but for me, I find theres sooo many awesome pokemon from previous Gens that I never used, or ones that I want to use again now the 3ds pokemon game graphics have improved, that even using some from Older Generations, can still feel fresh and new when placed in the new Regional setting of the New Gen. 

Is it just me or is the appearence of legendaries getting worse, i havnt liked any since reshiram and zekrom however the starters look decent, but idk if i should get sun or moon

New info on the Legendaries, Including there abilitys and signature moves.

Got to say I'm liking the Moon Legendary a lot more now.

The first images from CoroCoro have leaked and have revealed two new Pokémon. Translations are preliminary.
First up is Nekkoala, the Half Awake Pokémon which is Normal-type with the ability Definite Sleep which prevents it being afflicted with a status other than sleep, while the dog is Iwanko, and is a Rock-type Pokémon. It's abilities are Keen Eye or Vital Spirit. It is the Puppy Pokémon.

corocoro7161.jpg

corocoro7162.jpg

corocoro7163.jpg

tumblr_o85bj8T1SY1r1alb2o1_1280.png

Sorry. I couldn't get this out of my head.