• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Apex Spartan

Witcher 3 Blood and Wine Region Trailer - Featuring Freddy Krueger and Alien

28 posts in this topic

I'll let you figure out where they are in the trailer.

Also the xpansion will be around 10-15GB.

Anyone else excited? :P

Kaz32, zawisz and Ranisel like this

Love it! I'm just sad that I can't play it, I played W3 on a friend of mine's PS4, I traded my Xbox 360 for his PS4 for 2 - 3 weeks, best game I ever played. The 40$ I spent on it was some of my most wisely spent money, like the Bat-wallet I bought yesterday :D .

Apex Spartan likes this

Now the question is should I pre-order it at $18 or wait for the inevitable Christmas sale?

2 minutes ago, MadDemon64 said:

Now the question is should I pre-order it at $18 or wait for the inevitable Christmas sale?

Depends how much you wanna play it. 18 dollars for about 30h of gameplay in one expansion is pretty worth for me and for the amount of content there is. However if you aren't too excited I would just wait for another sale

1 minute ago, Apex Spartan said:

Depends how much you wanna play it. 18 dollars for about 30h of gameplay in one expansion is pretty worth for me and for the amount of content there is. However if you aren't too excited I would just wait for another sale

Well I am excited, but...

I have yet to play The Witcher and The Witcher 2.  I'm going to play through all of those before I play The Witcher 3, and I still have Dragon Age: Inquisition GOTY before that, maybe Borderlands (1 and/or 2 as well as Tales), South Park The Stick of Truth, and whatever else I plan on plan on playing in between gigantic 50+ hour games as palate cleansers.

I have an absolute metric ton of game to go through.

Apex Spartan likes this

4 minutes ago, MadDemon64 said:

Well I am excited, but...

I have yet to play The Witcher and The Witcher 2.  I'm going to play through all of those before I play The Witcher 3, and I still have Dragon Age: Inquisition GOTY before that, maybe Borderlands (1 and/or 2 as well as Tales), South Park The Stick of Truth, and whatever else I plan on plan on playing in between gigantic 50+ hour games as palate cleansers.

I have an absolute metric ton of game to go through.

Lmao dude, that's like close to 500h of game time when you combine those games. I hope you got shit ton of time xD

Witcher 1 and Witcher 2 are pretty long. I could be lying, but Witcher 2 took me around 60h to pass, doing almost all quests I could find. Also is the entire game on sale for $18 or just the expansion pack? Because if it's the game then I would say just get it now! $18 is a rip off for that game, but yeah if you plan to play all those games before Witcher 3 then you got time lol

18 minutes ago, Apex Spartan said:

Lmao dude, that's like close to 500h of game time when you combine those games. I hope you got shit ton of time xD

Witcher 1 and Witcher 2 are pretty long. I could be lying, but Witcher 2 took me around 60h to pass, doing almost all quests I could find. Also is the entire game on sale for $18 or just the expansion pack? Because if it's the game then I would say just get it now! $18 is a rip off for that game, but yeah if you plan to play all those games before Witcher 3 then you got time lol

It's just the DLC.  Although, if I pre-order it from the humble bundle I get  a free digital comic which is worth $8-10.  It is tempting to get the pre-order since the comics are pretty good themselves and make for better pre-order incentives than those extra digital pants Ubisoft once offered for Assassin's Creed pre-orders.

Apex Spartan likes this

Hmmm I don't know. Go for it if you think it's worth it or don't need the money a lot :D

And it comes out on my Birthday. Shame I haven't finished the first two games and haven't bought 3 yet.

Apex Spartan likes this

1 minute ago, Mr_E_Meatshield said:

And it comes out on my Birthday. Shame I haven't finished the first two games and haven't bought 3 yet.

Well then you might want to check this out: Witcher 3 for $25, Hearts of Stone for $9, Blood and Wine for $18, and/or the full game plus expansion pass (Hearts of Stone and Blood and Wine) for $50.25.  I recommend the full game and expansion pass, and since it is your birthday you have an excuse to spend that kind of money. ;)

Apex Spartan likes this

2 hours ago, MadDemon64 said:

Well then you might want to check this out: Witcher 3 for $25, Hearts of Stone for $9, Blood and Wine for $18, and/or the full game plus expansion pass (Hearts of Stone and Blood and Wine) for $50.25.  I recommend the full game and expansion pass, and since it is your birthday you have an excuse to spend that kind of money. ;)

I know about it, but since I'm not gonna be playing it any time soon, I'm not in a rush. Besides, it'll go on sale again eventually. Currency Conversion also brings that price to CA$65.93, still not bad.

Freddy and Alien? You mean those split second cutscenes of some poor sap about to get gored?

Alright! Been playing Doom 4 and Dark Souls 3 for the 4th time now, plus Fate Grand Order, all fun and awesome games that I can't stop playing over and over again. This should be good enough to fill these gap of time before Blood and Wine is released. 1 more week eh? I can wait.

NO I CAN'T!!! TAKEMYMONEYTAKEMYMONEYTAKEMYMONEYTAKEMYMONEYTAKEMYMONEY

TAKEMYMONEYTAKEMYMONEYTAKEMYMONEYTAKEMYMONEYTAKEMYMONEYTAKEMYMONEYTAKEMYMONEYTAKEMYMONEYTAKEMYMONEYTAKEMYMONEY

54 minutes ago, Kaz32 said:

Freddy and Alien? You mean those split second cutscenes of some poor sap about to get gored?

Alright! Been playing Doom 4 and Dark Souls 3 for the 4th time now, plus Fate Grand Order, all fun and awesome games that I can't stop playing over and over again. This should be good enough to fill these gap of time before Blood and Wine is released. 1 more week eh? I can wait.

Reveal hidden contents

NO I CAN'T!!! TAKEMYMONEYTAKEMYMONEYTAKEMYMONEYTAKEMYMONEYTAKEMYMONEY

TAKEMYMONEYTAKEMYMONEYTAKEMYMONEYTAKEMYMONEYTAKEMYMONEYTAKEMYMONEYTAKEMYMONEYTAKEMYMONEYTAKEMYMONEYTAKEMYMONEY

Yeah I'm knees deep into other games right now so I can wait till release of the expansion pack, but I'm still super excited to play it. I started playing Mad Max and been LOVING it so far. I can't believe I thought the game was actually bad when it was released. Some games you really gotta start to play in order to really know what they are like. So I got time till the Witcher's expansion :D

And yeah, Freedy was the weird guy with blades sticking out of his hands and the creepy face and the Alien was that vampire or some weird ass monster that was showin for a split second, the one with the moisty long head. Looked gross as fuck lmao

I'm waiting for my money to come today and I'm preordering the expansion!

1 hour ago, Apex Spartan said:

I started playing Mad Max and been LOVING it so far. I can't believe I thought the game was actually bad when it was released. Some games you really gotta start to play in order to really know what they are like. So I got time till the Witcher's expansion :D

And yeah, Freedy was the weird guy with blades sticking out of his hands and the creepy face and the Alien was that vampire or some weird ass monster that was showin for a split second, the one with the moisty long head. Looked gross as fuck lmao

I'm waiting for my money to come today and I'm preordering the expansion!

DO NOT DISRESPECT MAD MAX!! That is Australia's pride and joy!! :angry:

Anyway, if you enjoy the game, awesome! Hopefully you will enjoy this style of game till the end. It's similar to Just Cause where it's a game that encourages exploration and completing everything you see. Knowing that you really like Watch Dogs, you will most likely really like this game too. I hope.

Pfft, preordering. I on the other hand will wait till the expansion has been released, and find a cheap discount store that sells it 50 percent off. Saves me lots of money. Though I doubt I can get it that cheap. Ah well, I'll get it either way because I WANT THIS EXPANSION NOW DAMN IT! IT LOOKS SOOO GOOODDD!!!

Haha, that's why I said I love the game. Most people said it was mediocre, the people that I asked and reviews were all half way. Then I watched GTReviews and it made me get it and I fucking love it so far! I love it mostly because the combat and customization is fun and I love, LOVE post apocalyptic settings. LOVE IT!

Nah I don't think it's similar to Just Cause. Just Cause has a huge world but it lacks detail. Mad Max so far has shit to do everywhere, even if it's mostly scavanging but exploring old ruins (mostly sand sunken rusted ships so far) is super fun for me and creepy. I love it!

Hehe I need to preorder it or my money will go to waste soon. It's pay for this week of work (I dont have a full time job yet), so I work where I manage to find it from time to time. Anyway, I'll just preorder today so I don't waste my money on something else. It happens to me if I get my eyes on something...

50 minutes ago, Apex Spartan said:

Haha, that's why I said I love the game. Most people said it was mediocre, the people that I asked and reviews were all half way. Then I watched GTReviews and it made me get it and I fucking love it so far! I love it mostly because the combat and customization is fun and I love, LOVE post apocalyptic settings. LOVE IT!

Nah I don't think it's similar to Just Cause. Just Cause has a huge world but it lacks detail. Mad Max so far has shit to do everywhere, even if it's mostly scavanging but exploring old ruins (mostly sand sunken rusted ships so far) is super fun for me and creepy. I love it!

Hehe I need to preorder it or my money will go to waste soon. It's pay for this week of work (I dont have a full time job yet), so I work where I manage to find it from time to time. Anyway, I'll just preorder today so I don't waste my money on something else. It happens to me if I get my eyes on something...

When all else fails, just see the first hour of a game on youtube. The game will speak to your heart by itself. 

Guh, that was cheesy.

Fun fact: the dev of Just Cause and Mad Max are the same. Avalanche Studios. Personally I think both are similar styled games, but with different executions. Just Cause is more about destroying shit up in each assigned locations using whatever you can think of. Mad Max is more traditional with a gameplay mix of Twisted Metal + Sleeping Dogs. Both are really fun.

The only thing I don't like about Mad Max is the music. So I mute them and play this:

Try it, it's epic for chase scenes. And when you're fighting hand to hand, use this.

Damn it! Now I want to play Mad Max again!!

Good luck with your payday! Do not be tempted with buying something else! Except food. You need food to live. :P 

I liked the ambient music in the game, but haven't paid attention to combat music.

BTW is it just me or is it really easy to actually destory vehicles outside your own vehicle? Like many times early in the game I end up 1v3 and as I'm about to get destryoed, I go out, dodge them and then eventually they all park and get out of their vehicles. I kick their asses in melee combat and then blow their vehicles up for the scraps lmao

11 minutes ago, Apex Spartan said:

I liked the ambient music in the game, but haven't paid attention to combat music.

BTW is it just me or is it really easy to actually destory vehicles outside your own vehicle? Like many times early in the game I end up 1v3 and as I'm about to get destryoed, I go out, dodge them and then eventually they all park and get out of their vehicles. I kick their asses in melee combat and then blow their vehicles up for the scraps lmao

Oh it's a thing in the films too. Max's car can take a lot of punishment. Enemy vehicles are always made of explosives. 

Here's a cool trick you can do against other cars if you have ammo in your shotgun

I just tried to play Witcher 3 again, and I notice something.

MY SAVE FILES ARE ALL GONE.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

81b54b2b7896d0_full.jpg

Do you know how many hours I have spent to get every single stuff in the game? HUH?? 150 HOURS! On gwent, on completing every sidequests in the game, on collecting every single potion and swords I can find. AND IT'S ALL GONE!!! GONE!! GONE!!!!! AARRGHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

s271-38.jpg

2 hours ago, Kaz32 said:

I just tried to play Witcher 3 again, and I notice something.

MY SAVE FILES ARE ALL GONE.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

81b54b2b7896d0_full.jpg

Do you know how many hours I have spent to get every single stuff in the game? HUH?? 150 HOURS! On gwent, on completing every sidequests in the game, on collecting every single potion and swords I can find. AND IT'S ALL GONE!!! GONE!! GONE!!!!! AARRGHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

s271-38.jpg

Soooo what happened to your save files? lol

21 minutes ago, skullhead51 said:

Soooo what happened to your save files? lol

I just recently upgraded my laptop, and I forgot to backup my save files. So when I got my laptop back, ALL the save files has been erased. DAMN IT!!! I didn't know that Witcher 3 doesn't use cloud save!! :(

!!!!

Apex, can you send me your Witcher 3 save file? It's definitely under My Documents and there's a save folder for Witcher 3. Just the latest ones will do. Preferably the ones before you did your new game + if you did it. PLEEEEAASSEEE??? 

LcdoA8kbi.jpg

1 hour ago, Kaz32 said:

I just recently upgraded my laptop, and I forgot to backup my save files. So when I got my laptop back, ALL the save files has been erased. DAMN IT!!! I didn't know that Witcher 3 doesn't use cloud save!! :(

!!!!

Apex, can you send me your Witcher 3 save file? It's definitely under My Documents and there's a save folder for Witcher 3. Just the latest ones will do. Preferably the ones before you did your new game + if you did it. PLEEEEAASSEEE??? 

LcdoA8kbi.jpg

Sadly I don't have it either :(

I lost it all about a 2 months ago when I had to do a clean removal of the Windows on my PC. I couldn't login at all, not even in Safe Mode :(((

All my saves got fucked and I had like every done as well, left the saves later for the expansion. I have no idea if I wanna start playing all over again or just play the expansion when it comes

We can get the saves from somewhere else? Point is it will be hard  to find people who did  choices like me...

Kaz32 likes this

15 minutes ago, Apex Spartan said:

Sadly I don't have it either :(

I lost it all about a 2 months ago when I had to do a clean removal of the Windows on my PC. I couldn't login at all, not even in Safe Mode :(((

All my saves got fucked and I had like every done as well, left the saves later for the expansion. I have no idea if I wanna start playing all over again or just play the expansion when it comes

We can get the saves from somewhere else? Point is it will be hard  to find people who did  choices like me...

AHAHAHA, looks like we both share the same fate! 

http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/TychoGabeSquee.jpg

Well, I googled "Witcher 3 save file 100%" and there's a couple of people who actually shared their 100% completed games save files. Neat!

https://www.google.co.id/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=witcher%203%20save%20file%20100%25

Obviously the choices made by these people will be really different from ours, or not if we're lucky, but F it, I want to be ready for Blood and Wine!

Apex Spartan likes this

Thanks for sharing it!

I'll try to google out more saves later and see if I find more and if I do, I'll share it :D