• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

VirexGaming

What Game Have You Spent The Most Time In?

35 posts in this topic

Just like the title says. Curious to see which games have had us completely hooked.

For me, it'd definitely be Socom: Combined Assault or Call of Duty 2: Big Red One. Had no way to track hours back when these games were popular on PS2, but I easily put over 1200 hours each into the multiplayer of these games.

Not sure on the amount of hours I have spent in total, but the game I have replayed the most is the first Metal Gear Solid.

I have finished that game at least over 50 times, which I currently finished a speed run of 2 hours 36 minutes, my personal best.

Oblivion. Over 1,300 hours over 20-25 characters and numerous mods in use.

Woah, impressive numbers, for me I guess It's World of Warcraft? Not any particular expansion but I've been ''on and off'' the game since late Burning Crusade.

Also Counter Strike franchise, I remember the earliest CS I played was 1.5 while it was still a mod, and currently about 200 hours in Steam.

Also League of Legends, I think about 2 000 games on Normal/ vs. AI and probably half that in Ranked since Season 2.

For SP games I guess Witcher 3? I took my time and did every single Side-Quest and Witcher Contract in one run, since I don't really like to replay games, atleast not until quite some time has passed. Oh and Dark Souls 2, damn I remember having atleast 100 hours on one character O_O, and lastly Skyrim, I completed the campaign like 3 - 4 times.

I have over 1500 hours in skyrim

I can't say for certain, but here are the games I played the most in my entire life...

"Worthy Prey: You've spent about 2566 hours on League of Legends which means 107 days of your life."

Skyrim around 1000 hours.

Counter Strike Source around 1400 hours.

Battlefield 2 around 2000 hours.

So I THINK it's League, but I'm not sure if I played BF2 more than 2000h, but I know it wasn't less than that.

Wow, so I fucking spend around 6000 hours altogether since 2009 playing these 4 games ALONE, which is around 250 days. Now to add anotther 2000h spent on other games since 2009...holy shite mate. I ain't even mad.

Not sure how many I've logged in World of Warcraft, but I don't play anymore.

According to Steam:

Skyrim - 573 (and that's between at least a half dozen different characters)

Fallout 4 - 563 (and that's just 3 different characters)

Terraria - 325 (at least five characters in as many worlds, two of which are multiplayer with a buddy of mine)

However, I don't think those numbers are fair due to the open sandbox nature of the game. Of course they're going to be time sinks.

The winner for most amount of time in a linear single-player game is:

Half-Life 2 - 67 hours

HL2: Episode 1 - 13 hours

HL2: Episode 2 - 20 hours

LOL! I have spent exactly 100 hours playing Half-Life 2 in its (current) entirety!

I've spent over 150 hours on MGS5 and I still haven't beaten the story. Not because it's difficult mind you. It's just a boring, plotless, waste of my time. Time I waste bullshitting around the open world and micromanaging my staff and resource. I swear most of the time I only boot up the game to send my troops to do some task that takes up real time to complete. I don't even play the game after that. This is what I've been doing since the shit came out. Sure, the time is not as impressive as what you guys are putting up, but this is a whole lot of nothing I've put into this game. Felt like it was worth a mention.

Regrettably, APB: Reloaded, the more I think back on it the more I wish I had taken my money elsewhere.

I have to wonder when we will ever see the game engine update... maybe one year.

:dwijoe: Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 are tied for that title for me.

Hmm..Well I have a lot of games and have played a lot of games. Hard to say which one I spent the *most* time on.

One game I can recall as something I played quite a bit was Battlefield 3. Nearly 2000 hours, according to Battlelog.

:unsureoj:

Champions Online, 1660 hours according to Steam. I also had the physical copy of this before getting the Steam version, and I'm pretty sure I have 100+ hours on that.

Few games i mostly play.

Mount and Blade: Warband = 960+ Hours and honestly 98% of those hours were played on the DLC Napoleonic Wars which i still primary play with an role-play Regiment, really fun and endless contents to be made.

Rocket League (On PS4) : About 1500 hours or more. This game just....never kill me.

Call of Duty Franchise: About 3000+ hours, yea fanboy that i am.

Battlefield 3 and 4 combined together: Around 1500 hours played. 

1300 hours in Dota. 

I also played WoW for like 5 years or so.

10 hours ago, TamaskanLEM said:

I've spent over 150 hours on MGS5 and I still haven't beaten the story. Not because it's difficult mind you. It's just a boring, plotless, waste of my time. Time I waste bullshitting around the open world and micromanaging my staff and resource. I swear most of the time I only boot up the game to send my troops to do some task that takes up real time to complete. I don't even play the game after that. This is what I've been doing since the shit came out. Sure, the time is not as impressive as what you guys are putting up, but this is a whole lot of nothing I've put into this game. Felt like it was worth a mention.

Yeah I found that game incredibly boring as well. Was fun for first 5 hours, but then it literally started repeating itself up to a point I just gave up on it. Every side mission was being repeated, every outpost magically revived and enemies respawned there without any reason or any information...

It felt so bad and annoying. Was almost like grinding an MMORPG or something.

Well for me it's kinda tied between Fallout NV, Mount & Blade: Warband, and the Sly Cooper trilogy. All of which exceed 240 hours. I also put in an incalculable about of time in WoW, but a rough estimate is 7 months of continuous play time over 4 years. Probably a lot more, though.

If I had to count only one game and not all of the games of a series/franchise, that'd be Beat Hazard with around 165 hours.

But if I went the "entire series/franchise" route, it'd easily be the DOOM franchise. Not so sure about the hours, but if I had to give a rough estimate, I'd say 300.

I know, I'm a scrub. Don't hate me. ;_;

Monster Hunter takes it for me. I usually have put at least 500 hours at least into each game so far. The Pokemon games are pretty close after that as I put 250 hours into X alone. Terraria and Civ V have about 120 hours each, etc... If it's good, I'll spend a ton of time on it

back in the days:

- Sonic 2 (Master System 2)

- Double Dragon ( Master System)

- Out Run Europe (Master System)

- Alex Kidd (Master System)

- Turtles 2 (NES)

- Castlevania (NES)

- Goldeneye (N64)

- Turok (N64)

- Wave Race (N64)

- Tekken 3 (PSX)

- Mario All Stars (SNES)

- Mario Kart (SNES)

- Street Fighter 2 (SNES)

since i got my PC:

- X-Wing vs. Tie Fighter the Academy

- Freelancer

- Skyrim

- Counterstrike Source

- Counterstrike GO

- Doom (Doom 1 +Doom 2+ Final Doom + Mods)

- S.T.A.L.K.E.R. (all of them with Mods)

still on my PS 2:

- B.Boy the Game

- Tekken 5

- Burnout takedown

- Pro Evolution Soccer 6

WiiU:

- Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze

- Xenoblade Chronicles X

Apex Spartan likes this

My most played game is Garry's mod 

i have spent 622 hours in that game

Which i have just fucked around with, mostly taking screenshots and editing them.

I've gotten better and better, but im still not as good as some other people 

Here are some example what i have wasted my time on in Gmod 

Original cWj0hu7.jpg  Edited CwD1h4d.jpg

Original CWvfqZT.jpg  Edited Ee7WJSf.jpg

Original F51LH5R.jpg Edited 8kNqI3A.jpg

Original 31Tcsdw.jpg Edited 4HfF2Mf.jpg

Original NvdydKN.jpg Edited oe9qbFv.jpg

Original Q7mTolT.jpg Edited nxyyd2S.png

Original QxwvVXy.jpg Edited I7R5Bwj.png

Other games i have spent over 100 hours in is 

Team fortress 2 on 508 hours

Payday 2 on 302 hours

Killing Floor on 272

Counter strike source on 263 hours

Warhammer 40.000 Dawn of War 2 on 194 hours

Fallen Earth on 191 hours

Elder Scrolls V Skyrim on 148 hours

CounterStrike Global Offensive on 148 hours

Blacklight Retribution on 138 hours

Warframe on 120 hours 

Xcom: Enemy unknown on 119 hours 

Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning on 115 hours

And Defiance on 101 hours

I never counted the time, but Ive dumped years of my life into freelancer. I spent a lot of time in the Single Player universe then modded the SP universe then (fresh no-mod) finished with the multiplayer. A lot of my time went to playing with the ZoMbiE clan (my first gaming community) . Ive never played a game which was that addicting apart from skyrim.  

Definitly played most hours on cod, think im about 600-700 hours on each game mw2,mw3,bo1,bo2 ,not so many hours in bo3 mostly cuz its not as fun as the others.

also played peggle for several years dont even wanna think about how many hours of my life it has stolen from me.

Hmmm I am not sure about hours but I have played Chrono Trigger, Silent Hill 2 and Castlevania SOTN more times than I can count on 5 hands. But I guess 405 Hours of Medieval Total War 2 is the only number I know.

Not entirely sure about how many hours. But I think I've spent 200+ on Skyrim and Shogun 2 respectively. 

World of Warcraft, and I'm not entirely proud of that or the kind of person I am.