• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

3 posts in this topic

So Vainglory is a MOBA by SEMC that I recommend for those who were never interested in LoL or Dota 2. I never was personally, but for those who are also MOBA enthusiasts. It is in fact F2P and you might be surprised by how unmoney-grubbing they are. It is available for both Android and IOS. Glory is the in game currency and Ice is the premium currency but all things can be earned with Glory except for Name Change and most Limited Time Skins.

People Currently Playing:

Just me as of the time of the post lol

Pros:

• Free to Play
  • Amazing graphics
  • Guild and Team system
  • Lots of Updates
  • Devs are from companies like Blizzard, Rockstar, Riot Games, etc
  • SEMC is very active with the community
  • All Heroes are able to be purchased with Glory
  • Skin Crafting System
  • SEMC hosts Tournaments regularly with venues
  • Lots of Potential for Youtubers and for AJSA to earn prestige
  • Can earn Ice and Glory from chests you acquire after each player level as well as from guild rewards every season depending on your guild level.
  • Good for Casuals as well as Hardcore

Cons:

• Community can be very toxic
  • Solo queue can be a bad experience due to those said toxic people
  • 3vs3 only option
  • Only one map at the moment

Example Events:

• Private Tournaments within the AJSA community
  • Guild fame farming days to earn as much guild fame as possible
  • Guild Advertising and recruiting events by playing in duos to scout new players to join as well as show off the tag to get recognition within the community

Free to Play System:

So the way the Free to Play system works in the game is that every Tuesday 8 heroes are randomly chosen to be played by all players in casual mode. Almost everything can be bought with Glory and SEMC is starting to let Limited Skins to be unlocked without paying for them. Skins can be crafted using cards you can earn after playing a game or opening a chest. Most heroes have 3 tiers of skins. If not they will soon.

I really hope to get this game to be an official game. It has a lot of potential and is growing. Really best to get AJSA involved in the game while there aren't many youtubers involved. I'd love to see AJSA be in the tournaments and reach Semi Finals at least one day.

I'm not sure if i can become a leader to the Vainglory division due to just joining and being only a recruit. I would be fine leading in the beginning at least to grow it. But i would want someone who is truly a pro at the game and who could lead the Team as well in the future. So yea I hope people reply.

I have several friends well involved in the Vain Glory community, pro and non. It is a solid game and the devs ARE good. Fantastic post and if you gather 4 others together I will move forward with the unofficial process. 

One of the main issues however is that you're currently a recruit. I overlooked this earlier. You're not currently able to lead the effort to make a game official or unofficial as per our policies.

Edited by Eiousx
rank issue
INFJ likes this

Once you reach the appropriate rank within our community you may resubmit this at your leisure. I am closing this thread and archiving it.