• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

TheTitan

league of legends
The Return League of Legends

19 posts in this topic

(WARNING INCOMING PLAGIARISM) League of Legends is a fast-paced, competitive online game that blends the speed and intensity of an RTS with RPG elements. Two teams of powerful champions, each with a unique design and playstyle, battle head-to-head across multiple battlefields and game modes. With an ever-expanding roster of champions, frequent updates and a thriving tournament scene, League of Legends offers endless replayability for players of every skill level.
So, most of us know how popular LOL is! And it's not going away like many other upcoming MOBAs (Infinite Crisis T_T). So why doesn't it already have the AJSA in it pentakilling the world?! Well the truth is people have tried and without regular events it has been hard to keep the community together. It is my hopes that I am able to change this by starting our own in-house league.
People currently playing:

TheTitan18

Noobanaga

UltraXCarnage

KronosFighter

TheDycer

IWANTBLOOD

K1ngMathis

elment74

Generalzombielord

PentaBaconEater

SONY Showtime

tastefulbrii

CelticDK

Robert2424

theGamerWolfo

PROS:
Constantly updated
Over 100 Characters to explore
In- Game club system (Clanish)
Free to Play not Pay to Win
IN-House competitive League
Streamer Support

CONS:
Community has died in the AJSA already once
Rage may consume you

EXAMPLE EVENT:
Single elimination tournaments winner take all $$$
regular season games
Rookie learning events and games
MVP Awards
MIP Awards
So if you play the game, even casually, there will be something for you here. If you have never played a moba before but are interested, there is something for you here. If you are an experienced player looking for more competition other than ranked, there is something here for you. Come and be a part of the AJSALOLL (Angry Joe Show Army League of Legends League)Check out the game here

Eiousx, Apex Spartan, RuneX and 5 others like this

Yea, i dont play LoL but its great to see you guys returning! Good Luck there!

TheTitan likes this

I guess I need to use the boards more. I am one of the guys helping with the League of Legends group. I missed a meeting and got assigned a job so you guys will see a lot of me. 

tr;dl : Hello, I am TheDycer.

This sounds great! I'd love to see and play in this! I would show everyone my Thresh hook skills MUAHAHAHAHAHA

RuneX likes this

would play sum

As a former leader for EUW in AJSA, I would really love to see it come back. EUW in AJSA collapsed when I left AJSA because of personal reasons and I needed a break from the game. I don't know what happened to our NA division, but I think inactivity took over. Inactivity was the biggest problem from us leaders and members as well.

Anyway I would be happy to play with AJSA again. I stopped playing the game competitively since I'm aiming at other games but I play it enough to keep my skills somewhat sharp for some pub stomping. Also I'm skilled at getting stomped. 

TheTitan likes this

I'm pretty suck a LOL, but  it'll be great having some people to play with. Sum is DrowningDoctor

First game playing with AJSA! Still trying to find my calling in LOL haha. but Im excited to learn and get better. If anybody has any pointers for finding your role/main champion... im open to all suggestion. I have proven to be a complicated case. :)

Love me some League! Been playing for about 2 years now. Veigar is my favorite champ ^_^ so naturally Im a mid main. But I enjoy Mid/Top/Jg a lot. Thanks for the info on this community Titan!

I regularly play and run a stream I would love to keep the community going here! I made an ekko post a long time ago about how hype I was and now he's one of my top played! Although he's always banned now!

16 minutes ago, laidbackmarco said:

I regularly play and run a stream I would love to keep the community going here! I made an ekko post a long time ago about how hype I was and now he's one of my top played! Although he's always banned now!

And with reason lol tanky bastard :unsureoj:

Just now, Ancient said:

And with reason lol tanky bastard :unsureoj:

Yes but they buffed his ap ratios so now no one is ready for my new ekko build that I'm experimenting with :angryjoe: ROA, into triforce, frozen heart, sorc shoes<-- due to nerf on swiftys, an mr item, and void staff . 
EVIL LAUGHS!!

If we can get enough people participating; I would love to get something like a 1v1 tournament going for in-game prizes.

Also for the Ekko build. ROA, boots of lucidity, sunfire and abyssal scepter then protobelt and finish with GA. Lots of damage, very tanky, and the double jump just pisses people off. 

Tons0fun will be the Point of Contact going forward however you can still contact me regarding any issues. I will leave this here for another week while the various points of support have been applied and to allow for any further comment. Have fun!

Stopped playing normal games and returned to my pursuit of ranked matches, even though they give me cancer.  I play League a bunch but also frequent Dota2

Moving this to complete. Points are quoted for further inspection.

On 6/17/2016 at 9:26 PM, Eiousx said:

Tons0fun will be the Point of Contact going forward however you can still contact me regarding any issues. I will leave this here for another week while the various points of support have been applied and to allow for any further comment. Have fun!

RuneX and TheTitan like this