• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Apex Spartan

Thousands of Overwatch players are getting banned

19 posts in this topic

5c955567982c41fb3d3e236c895fbeafc5091060

Source: http://fraghero.com/heres-why-blizzard-is-already-banning-thousands-of-overwatch-players/

Blizzard yesterday banned around 1500 people due to cheating, like they promised. A 1000 bans in one day!

That’s not all, however. A PC Gamer report mentions that Blizzard is banning cheaters not only once, but several times. This means if you’ve cheated, buying a new copy might not be enough. Several users are reporting that Blizzard banned them again after they bought a new copy. A few even tried buying a 3rd copy and yet they got banned within 24 hours of playing the game.

How dumb do you have to be to buy the game over and over again and attempt to cheat again? Damn!

Blizzard said there is no Mercy for any kind of cheating and the only punishment is a permaban! I'm glad. Fuck cheaters!

Anyone noticed any cheaters in your playthroughs?

Alexander452 likes this

i wish Valve would do the same in CS:GO but cheaters there just buy the game again, rush till Level 3 and start cheating again. But Volvo doesn't even think to do it like Blizzard because of....MONEY.

3 minutes ago, Beatmaster A.C. said:

i wish Valve would do the same in CS:GO but cheaters there just buy the game again, rush till Level 3 and start cheating again. But Volvo doesn't even think to do it like Blizzard because of....MONEY.

I can't say for CS:GO but I do know Counter Strike Source had that problem. I used to admin a server for 3 years before retiring and I can at least say I banned around a 100 or more cheaters myself. Aimbots, speedhack and wallhacks...

There was nothing Valve ever did about it. Admins had to do shit on their own. I can't say how CS:GO ranked is doing with cheaters tho

Beatmaster A.C. likes this

Wonder how many of those who were banned will play the 'But I wasn't cheating' card.

1 minute ago, Apex Spartan said:

I can't say for CS:GO but I do know Counter Strike Source had that problem. I used to admin a server for 3 years before retiring and I can at least say I banned around a 100 or more cheaters myself. Aimbots, speedhack and wallhacks...

There was nothing Valve ever did about it. Admins had to do shit on their own. I can't say how CS:GO ranked is doing with cheaters tho

speedhackers are a rarity in GO. There are more "exotic" cheaters like Triggerbots, Radar Hacks and Soundhacks. But Wallhacks are the most that i encounter. They don't even hide it. Most even mock their (random) mates or enemies like "buu fucking huu. I will get VAC. So what? i still have 2 smurfs and a Main ACC and i still can make new accounts and make you cry all the time. So the VAC won't do jack shit except boosting your ego a bit"

i heared those lines quite often.

Apex Spartan likes this

20 minutes ago, Beatmaster A.C. said:

speedhackers are a rarity in GO. There are more "exotic" cheaters like Triggerbots, Radar Hacks and Soundhacks. But Wallhacks are the most that i encounter. They don't even hide it. Most even mock their (random) mates or enemies like "buu fucking huu. I will get VAC. So what? i still have 2 smurfs and a Main ACC and i still can make new accounts and make you cry all the time. So the VAC won't do jack shit except boosting your ego a bit"

Yeah and the game is extremely cheap to get so people just keep on coming back to hack over and over again. Pretty sad :/

3 hours ago, To Play - Press Start said:

Wonder how many of those who were banned will play the 'But I wasn't cheating' card.

Man every time I play an mmo. There are always those guys with like 50 billion posts on the forum who get bnned in game for cheating and they pull that story and people always believe them then bitch that the company servicing the game is the worst blah blah.

3 hours ago, Beatmaster A.C. said:

This is the first time I've heard of Triggerbots and Soundhacks. I only know of Aimbots and Wallhacks.

Hope that nobody is wrongfully banned for this. But so long to those who actually did cheat, enjoy your lifetime ban.

1 hour ago, Mr_E_Meatshield said:

This is the first time I've heard of Triggerbots and Soundhacks. I only know of Aimbots and Wallhacks.

Hope that nobody is wrongfully banned for this. But so long to those who actually did cheat, enjoy your lifetime ban.

Triggerbot is an advanced aimbot. The Aimbot just places the Crosshair on the enemies Head automatically but you have to shoot. Triggerbots does the shot for you. basically you just run around and never press the mousebutton for shooting, cause the Triggerbot aims and shoots for you. Instant kill.

Soundhack are harder to detect. The enemey gets a Visual Information if someone is sneaking around the corner or camping.

Forget how dumb they are, what job do they have where they can afford to drop $60US on a game three times in a row?

9 hours ago, Apex Spartan said:

I'm Master Guardian 2 in CS and a few days ago I said fuck it, I'm not gonna go through the learning curve, not gonna learn tactics, smokes whatever the fuck, no matter how hard you try there are always smurfs or hackers destroying you, just today I played 4 games, 3 out of those games there were smurfs against me, eventho I use the ''Primary Account'' thing, the guy had 18 Hours in CS: GO TOTAL, 101 Score 11 MVPs vs Master Guardian Team, 3 games with people like that, no fucking use.

Nice to see a developer removing cheater, I've never seen cheating in the game. Unlike The Division Siege, Street Fighter, Dark Souls, etc where weeks or months had to go by before the developer started to fix it.

Crazycrab likes this

Honestly I find it pretty sad that there are in fact thousands and thousands of cheaters in online games. I mean cheating in a single player game is already kinda shallow and loses appeal before long after the novelty wears off. But people who get kicks of runing the experience for everyone else just to watch their computer play FOR them just so they can stroke their e-peen because of a superficial score/rank/trophy? I mean yeah some people are like that.. but THAT many? fuck.

I'm glad to see that Blizzard are clamping down on this type of thing.

On 6/3/2016 at 7:51 AM, Apex Spartan said:

How dumb do you have to be to buy the game over and over again and attempt to cheat again? Damn!

And here i am, just sitting here, with no cash at all.

20 hours ago, Beatmaster A.C. said:

Triggerbot is an advanced aimbot. The Aimbot just places the Crosshair on the enemies Head automatically but you have to shoot. Triggerbots does the shot for you. basically you just run around and never press the mousebutton for shooting, cause the Triggerbot aims and shoots for you. Instant kill.

.... What reason do you have to even play the game at that point?

Trolling I guess.

People are just dumb. I don't see why it would be fun to cheat in online multiplayer. People either wanna troll super hard or are so bad, but they wanna feel good. Those are the only 2 reasons I could personally understand, but anything else...nope.

My only complaint, too bad they aren't banning the entire battle.net account. :)

Wow. People were right about this... These names are hilarious.

Allah Akbar slip, One hundred tear can not ride sister, Blizzard I am your father yo, Grass horse cannon brother, Shit shit people forget, Create more pregnant women, Blowing brother, This bit of cock, Hit your mother shoeshine, Big Tits Lolita pink abalone, After the breakup save a lot of money, Big Brother bitch mound disco, Eye teeth cancer Dian, Hanzo selected a dead dad, and Black Independence Day (which is my fav)

Yeah. Playing with a filthy fucking cheater always sucks, but damn, I would of loved to die to anyone of these assholes.