• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Every Month, a New Game.

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game to dive into every month! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

strafumato

Warframe recruitment

69 posts in this topic

we have a huge dojo with all reasergh finished..its 3 floors, we have an emblem with angry army symbol .. if you want to join us put your ing name hear.

I started a dojo of my own when they first came out and i wouldn't want to lose it. That being said, joining an alliance with you guys would be awesome. My in game name is Anakneemus and my clan name is Clutch2142.

i spent 300 eur to build a dojo for ajsa , i just saw joe's twitch stream for warframe . that said there is no angry army clan in warframe . . sory but the  dojo is not for angry army anymore .  you can start a new angry army clan if you want .   we are to small for alliance , you can kick me out from the forum if you want !!!

I would love to Join you guys but Sadly im with the Test clan please ignore but if any of you want to play together then im always game for that.
IGN: Vilanova

well if someone can make ajsa clan or just someone has clan i would like to be invited please. my ingame name is: Drathes

Would you think about having an alliance? I would like to join but I put a lot of resources into my dojo to just give it up.

is this pc, ps4 or xbox?

im playing on ps4 and am currently looking for a good clan for myself and a friend

Hi

I just got back into playing on PC but im low level, my steam ID is megahyper23, please invite me to the clan.

Thanks

megahyper23  i need your ing name .. al others  hawe ben inv to the caln

Be cool to play with some fellow AJSA Memebers. I'm still relievely new to Warframe I came back because I saw Angry Joe's stream with Del when they revisted Warframe. Played about 3 hours a long time ago when it was either in alpha or early beta I'm not sure. But, I currently got about 47 hours in it right now got my stuff to max rank today. So, my Braton, Lano, Skana, and Excalibur are max rank 30. Been playing by myself and I think it's time to play with some friends and fellow AJSA Members. I've unlocked Jupiter now. Just have to get to Mastery Rank 5 to get the boss on Earth. Only Rank 2 at the moment close to getting Rank 3. Also cool warframe Strafumato definitely fashion Frame. 

52 minutes ago, Tmacster1 said:

Be cool to play with some fellow AJSA Memebers. I'm still relievely new to Warframe I came back because I saw Angry Joe's stream with Del when they revisted Warframe. Played about 3 hours a long time ago when it was either in alpha or early beta I'm not sure. But, I currently got about 47 hours in it right now got my stuff to max rank today. So, my Braton, Lano, Skana, and Excalibur are max rank 30. Been playing by myself and I think it's time to play with some friends and fellow AJSA Members. I've unlocked Jupiter now. Just have to get to Mastery Rank 5 to get the boss on Earth. Only Rank 2 at the moment close to getting Rank 3. Also cool warframe Strafumato definitely fashion Frame. 

i nee your in game name so i chan inv you ti the clan

AJSATmacster1 clan inv sent

Could i get a invite Please.  IGN: Cryptium

I just decided to try out Warframe after Joe's new video on it and I'm already hooked. I'd love to join a clan with the guys who got me into one of my new favorite games. 

My IGN should be: MatsuHishoku

I want to join clan im old player of warfemr coming back to it.Who i contact for invite

put your ing name here il inv you

i'd like to join the clan as well if there's room. 

IGN: hellzhobo

my friend would like an inv as well 

his IGN: TheWanderer

thanks

hellzhobo you and tour friennd hawe ben inv to the clan.

7 hours ago, ChodeJones said:

I would love to join.  

Ign:CHQDEJONES

your name dose not exist .. this is a pc clan  , or you didnt put your ing name