• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

35 posts in this topic

Let's just talk about guns we know and like. In gaming or in real life. If you'd like to have them in games...

My personal favorites are G36, CZ VZ58, CZ805, Skorpion and it's succesor the Skorpion Evo, HK417, G3, all kinds of kalashnikovs and other i can't recall.

Not much for owning weapons IRL (especially since firearms are illegal here). But my favorite weapons from games are the Baretta M9 and the M1911 pistols in terms of looks and the Baretta .50cal AMR for overall badassness.

http://www.atlanticfirearms.com/component/virtuemart/shipping-oversize-rifles/barrett-model-99-single-shot-bolt-action-detail.html?Itemid=0

I want it so bad. Anyone tries to hurt my family, a well placed shot makes them go bye-bye. :3

And for hunting Moose. Those things are frickin' huge.

Semi automatic AK-47 and Ar-15 is what I have shot and they are both awesome.

tumblr_m5sx0kx4TU1qb0q9io2_500.gif

If you like ak-47 look at the VZ-58 the czech response to the ak-47, but of course its a lot better, it's more durable, lighter, simpler to use and clean only some short time ago the Czech army changed their standard infantry weapon to the 805 Bren, the not a fucking copy of FN SCAR.

I much prefer either a Thompson M1A1 or any long range lever-action rifle.

Pistols and bolt action guns are the only kind I like in games. In real life I have no interest in guns at all.

Pistols and bolt action guns are the only kind I like in games. In real life I have no interest in guns at all.

I am angry that there aren't enough bolt actions in games

if talk got about older weapons, then the PPSh-41 is one of the best

http://www.atlanticfirearms.com/component/virtuemart/shipping-oversize-rifles/barrett-model-99-single-shot-bolt-action-detail.html?Itemid=0

I want it so bad. Anyone tries to hurt my family, a well placed shot makes them go bye-bye. :3

And for hunting Moose. Those things are frickin' huge.

Is that legal?

Man, it's gotta be the Schofield revolver. I think nowadays Uberti makes a replica of that gun. I'd like to have it one day, that's a sexy weapon.

The M1911a1 pistol. A classic design that has been improved on throughout the decades. Plus, that's a good starter pistol for new collectors.

My dream-gun: AA12 shotgun. Just in case you want to absolutely, positively shred a human being into pulp.

My favorite gun that i've had a chance to fire would be the Remington 870P shotgun.

I'd love to be able to fire/own a H&K G36, highly doubt it would be legal in AUS, however hopefully there'll be a way around that once I get into the military.

duketornir611 likes this

My personal collection: http://imgur.com/a/GRcy6

I am a pretty big IRL gun person. Im in no way an expert, I just love to shoot and learn about guns. I have shot over 100 guns in my life so far and its just a great feeling and smell in the morning to be blowin shit up haha. I been shooting since I was 8yrs old with a single .410 shotgun my dad got me. every since then its been collecting/selling/learning. I have a few items coming my way through the family that I can't wait...1 is a WWII US Trench Shotgun and the 2nd is a Winchester 40/40 :D. Many of the guns in games usually look similar but obviously don't have correct recoil/damage/firing animiations (starting to get better though with better tech to record weapons) haha

My Next items I will be purchasing:

US issued Colt 1911 - http://www.gunsinternational.com/Colt-Model-Of-1911-U-S-Army-In-45-ACP.cfm?gun_id=100386109

HK USP or 45 - http://www.hk-usa.com/civilian_products/uspc_general.asp

http://www.hk-usa.com/civilian_products/hk45_general.asp

Long Range Rifle (.308 or 7.62) - I'll build by hand

AK47 - SA M-7 R Series from Arsenal - http://www.arsenalinc.com/usa/SA_M-7_R_SERIES.html

Is that legal?

In some states. I know it is legal in Texas for "Big Game Hunting"

From the older weapons i like the lee enfield.

Same! But for modern, I either use the AUG (steming from the Counter Strike days... loved that gun) or the L85A2... not a biased choice with me being English :P

My first experience with the L85A2 was in Battlefield 2, damn did I love playing as medic with that gun, long range headshots even though the gun mechanics was kind of terrible.

duketornir611 likes this

I'm a big HK fan, but my true love is the G3A3. Unfortunately I can't own a G3A3 with out a mile of beucratic red tape and can't get a HK-91 ( the civilian version of a G3) without over paying for it. So I settled for a American made clone made from HK parts called a PTR-91. Best gun I own.

I also own a 1939 (IIRC) Kar-98k that's in near perfect condition, as well as a AR-15 and various other hunting rifles and shotguns.

duketornir611 likes this

i would like too see a metalstorm weapon :D