• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Legolas_Katarn

Sony Press Conference Discussion (Sunday, June 13 - 9pm ET)

19 posts in this topic

Keep discussion of the Sony press conference here. It will take place on Monday, June 13, at 9pm ET.

Edit: Video added

Predictions:

• The Last Guardian definitive release date (Not this vague bullshit)
  • Sucker Punches new game being announced (Hopefully this rumored Spider-Man game)
  • PS4K/PS4.5/PS4 Neo announcement/release date/explanation/Price
  • PS4 original model price drop
  • PSVR release date (Yes we know it is in October, but there is no date they've picked in October)
  • God of War 4 (Whatever it'll be called) announcement/reveal trailer
  • Media Molecule's Dreams game release date announced 
  • Kojima appears on stage, talks about something that might mean something, shows some video clip that include this Luden character we've seen in pictures the past few weeks. Possible new game?

These are my predictions. Now I could have included some other things like Call of Duty gameplay reveal, Destiny: Rise of Iron reveal, Horizon: Zero Dawn gameplay. But these are most likely going to be there, as we know they will be there. The predictions I'm making are things that are either rumored to be there, and unlikely to be there. Some will say "We know the PS4 Neo will be there!" Well from recent rumors it sounds like Sony might have pushed it's reveal to Paris Game Show. Though I am still banking on the fact we'll learn something about it at E3.

Crazycrab likes this

We have seen Sony dominating E3 last year and 2013. Question is, can they do it again? 2013 has them unveiling the PS4. 2015 has them announcing the Final Fantasy 7 remake and Shenmue 3 and basically making the other press conference suck their pee pee. Well Sony and Bethesda makes people suck their pee pee actually.

What do you think can happen this year that will make everyone drop dead with gaming orgasm? 

Now I would go with them announcing Getaway 3. Oh, OH. What's that?? Don't tell me you never heard of this masterful series! Remember this epic theme song!

Ok actually no one probably know what I'm even talking about. But I would love to see Getaway 3. One of those rare games where the voice actors and the story are really freaking good. I would have a heart attack if they actually did it.

Ah, since Naughty Dog has just finished their great Uncharted series, I say why not bring back Crash Bandicoot? Or Last of Us 2. They'll most likely do Last of Us 2.

And finally, I think this one's going to be a no brainer, have Hideo Kojima show up to announce a game. Because anything he's announcing now after getting away from that other piece of crap company is guaranteed to be a hit. He can pretty much do whatever he wants. Release a brand new game based on the company's logo Ludens?

ludens_kojima.0.jpg

That alone will make everyone go bananas.

He can also decide to remake both Policenauts and Snatcher, or maybe make a sequel to both of them! And show that these games will be an open world game with a mixture of both Zone of Ender's great combat mechanic and Phantom Pain's enormous freedom to do whatever you want. The possibilities with Kojima are practically endless!

Oh wait...... Snatcher and Policenauts are owned by Konami........ FFFFFFFFFFFF Fine then. New franchise it is!

Crazycrab likes this

Sony definitely have a chance of clinching it again this year.  Final Fantasy, The Last Gaurdian, Hideo Kojima, Naughty Dog...

There is allot of potential. 

Nothing but games, a live orchestra, and Kojima walking out on stage like he was the second coming.

Damn. This was a great E3.

likes this

Conference video has been added

Kojima revealing Death Stranding was nice and all. But can we really be excited for it without seeing any gameplay?

That being said, that David Cage game tho.

Also, I'm actually kinda interested in Call of Duty after that.

Did they show any Indie games by the way?

LISTEN TO THAT BARRAGE OF APPLAUSE PEOPLE. SONY DID IT AGAIN!!! They made everyone suck their pee pee again!!!

Oh God, so much to say!

First off, God of War. I actually hate this series after 2 because Kratos is a complete asshole. Even though the games are REALLY good, I don't like Kratos at all. I just want him to die because he's such a selfish piece of shit that causes every problem in the game to begin with.

But since this new God of War is set in Norse mythology AND Kratos is a father that actually cares for his own son, NOW I'm interested in this game. Looks like it has a bit of open world element to it mixed with Last of Us' gameplay and God of War. Oddly enough he still has his "spartan rage" even though the game's in Norse mythology. So is that a typo? Or is this a sequel after 3 and Kratos is trying to live a new life in a new place after 3 which happens to be Norse mythology inspired? We shall see.

And then Days Gone shows up, and added with the gameplay at the end of the trailer which looks like the awesome World War Z film, I thought to myself "wait, is this somehow related to Last of Us?" So I check who develop the game, and it's from the developer of Syphon Filter and the PS Vita Uncharted Golden Abyss. Sweet!

And they also made Bubsy 3D....................

Last Guardian coming October 25, freaking sweet! And I feel so bad for that creature. Looks like he had a rough past life. :( 

Horizon Zero Dawn, an extension of last year's gameplay, and as I expected it's an open world game. Looks sweet.

Detroid Become Human, aka David Cage saying "I'm so sorry for making Beyond Two Souls having so little multiple outcomes, so I'm going to make a game that's all about different outcomes". Fun fact, this game was actually based on a short movie Kara.

This character is also in the first trailer of the game

So now you're able to play as multiple characters, and this coin flipping android who looks like he could be played by Joseph Gordon Levitt is quite badass! Can't wait for this game!

Resident EVII_ or Biohazard 7, which apparently is where Joe's first impression of Kitchen leads to. Hm....

Now I'm excited because this looks freaking awesome and scary, freaking love that song in the end, but I wonder what this have to do with the series? Like, Wesker is dead. But the war on bio terrorism is still everywhere. The world is in chaos because of various terrorists using bio organic weapons, and Chris, Leon, Sherry and Jake from 6, and Claire from Revelations 2 are battling against it. Plus in Revelations 2, a new villain for the whole series emerges and she has a plan of her own she'll set in motion.

So what does Resident Evil 7 has in connection with the series? Cause it looks like this is a completely unrelated tale about some poor guy who's trapped by one of the people that got infected with one of the viruses, which I don't know which one that virus is. T? G? C? Or a completely different one? And will the villain from Revelations 2 show up in this game and she has a hand in it? Interesting. We shall see! I'm sure as hell going to check out the demo coming later. HOHOHOHO SWEET!!

The VR Morpheus though makes me scratch my head. I see the games like Batman VR and Final Fantasy XV VR experience, and I was thinking "....why??" But I am interested to see how those games play out. Hopefully it won't be as silly as the Final Fantasy XV thing where you just stand there and try to shoot things.

Call of Duty Infinite Warfare....... Meh. The spaceship section is cool, but after he go out to space, it becomes typical Call of Duty. Moving on.

CRASH BANDICOOT REMASTERED COLLECTION!!! And he's in Skylander....... not interested in that but alright.

And then. Valhalla has come down to earth. Hideo Kojima steps down from heaven, or the backstage, with the music from Mad Max Fury Road. And with broken english, new game Death Stranding announced, Daryl is with Kojima once again, and babies are made everywhere. Not sure what the game is about but I don't care. Beautiful. Now add Guillermo Del Toro to the mix later, and even more babies will be made. Fucking. Beautiful. 

New Spiderman game doesn't interest me. Already played Amazing Spiderman last time so meh.

And it ends with Days Gone's gameplay. This is definitely supposed to be World War Z.

Fantastic fantastic fantastic press conference. Sony has done it again. They made everyone suck their pee pee. I'm happy. Now I'm gonna play Witcher 3 Blood and Wine and finish building my estate. And then crying because I DON'T HAVE A PS4 YET!! 

Ranisel and like this

They killed it so hard. Just trailers and gameplay. None of those boring behind the scene interview crap. They even managed to make me care about CoD and GoW for the first time in many many years. And of course, VR actually now looks like something that the general public can get on board with. 

On 6/7/2016 at 0:31 PM, WITHASTICK said:

Predictions:

• The Last Guardian definitive release date (Not this vague bullshit)
  • Sucker Punches new game being announced (Hopefully this rumored Spider-Man game)
  • PS4K/PS4.5/PS4 Neo announcement/release date/explanation/Price
  • PS4 original model price drop
  • PSVR release date (Yes we know it is in October, but there is no date they've picked in October)
  • God of War 4 (Whatever it'll be called) announcement/reveal trailer
  • Media Molecule's Dreams game release date announced 
  • Kojima appears on stage, talks about something that might mean something, shows some video clip that include this Luden character we've seen in pictures the past few weeks. Possible new game?

Year of Dreams 2! Predictions That Came True:

• The Last Guardian gets a definitive release date 10/25/16
  • No Suck Punch game... BUT THERE IS A FUCKING SPIDER-MAN GAME!
  • PSVR Release date of 10/13/16
  • God of War announcement/reveal and gamplay trailer (WE COMING FOR YOU ODIN!)
  • Kojima descended from the heavens and gave to us his first child... Norman Reedus (WHO IS FUCKING LUDEN.. not confirmed yet, but I am calling it!)

So I missed 3 and a half wrong... I say half cause I got the Spider-Man game right, just the wrong devs. So half...

likes this

Ex Bethesda and CD Projekt Red devs helped make Horizon Zero Dawn? I did not know that.

Also, why no:

or this:

These gave me a giggle:

AMOMuAf.png

MYOISrB.jpg

Been seeing a bunch of pictures and tweets about this:

nUkHfrL.png

D0tO6Wq.jpg

When it comes to exclusives Detroit and Horizon look really cool and I'd love to play them.

The rest wast rather meh.

And I'm surprise with the new COD and I might actually buy it :D

When I was watching the trailer I was like 'That's so cool but probably PS4 exclusive and not coming to PC'.

And it actually is COD, amazing.

The Hide Kojima game had my interest. I really wonder what's it about. I love that twisted scifi kind of shit.

The open world survival zombie game had me interested as well because I still love killing zombies no matter what.

Detroit and Horizon look really interesting too.

I have to agree COD looked all great and I thought it wasn't COD until I saw that 2010 running and shooting animation and I instantly lost it, it's like they never changed it. Looked interesting, but still it's not something that's on my radar. Not really into FPS campaigns anymore and I don't play COD MP so I'm not too interested. 

Damn, PS4 has 10x better exclusives than Xbox One from what I saw mostly. I don't own either console but I'm really thinking about getting PS4, I dont wanna miss some of those games, but darn, no monee yet

I was blown away with God of War, seems like they are taking a totally different direction with this new one which I really welcome.

I like that David Cage is stepping back to the multiple possibility storytelling of Heavy Rain in Detroit.  I much preferred that to Beyond Two Souls where you knew that your actions wouldn't lead to alternative consequences since the story was told out of order.

I might still in the minority here but unlike Battlefield 1 the new COD actually impressed me.  I didn't even realise it was COD until they broke out their guns.  There is definitely some quality here that some people will never admit.

The one thing that really bothered me was that Final Fantasy XV VR bullshit, that was just stupid.

Hideo Kojima showing up was cool even if he didn't really have much to show yet.

And oh yeah.....  The Last Gaurdian FINALLY has a release date! 

Overall, good conference. 

likes this

Never was a fan of Resident Evil series or the God of War series... Until last night, you both have my interest!

Although, best part about E3 is watching Tim Gettys from Kinda Funny freak out about Crash announcement. Priceless...

Kaz32 likes this

2 hours ago, WITHASTICK said:

Never was a fan of Resident Evil series or the God of War series... Until last night, you both have my interest!

Although, best part about E3 is watching Tim Gettys from Kinda Funny freak out about Crash announcement. Priceless...

That my friend is the reaction of someone that just got a gaming euphoria shot right in your ass. Like I had when they announce RE 7 and Kojima shows up! Only my reaction is more like this

And this

likes this

Thank you Greg... thank you.

Ck4TbTBUYAAmdrO.jpg

Coming to PS4.