• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

BlackOpsElf

MWO Unit Recruitment

26 posts in this topic

Greetings Mechwarriors,

If you are looking to join the AJSA MWO unit, simply post your pilot name here, then launch MWO, go to the social tab, hit Add Friend, and type Conan8. You will be added as soon as possible. Keep in mind that, as of the current build, units must pay C-Bill fee for every new member, so do not ask to join unless you plan to be semi-regular. If you are not sure, play solo and join in on unit events until you feel you are ready. We are by no means professional, but what we do need is commitment, so keep that in mind.

For any questions, PM me and I will respond ASAP.

No guts, no galaxy, Mechwarriors.

QwiK, RuneX and Conan like this

MWO,Killing Assisting Mechs since....i start playing this game! But for real this could be awesome. Give it a try guys,its free!!

BlackOpsElf likes this

There should be a list of current active unit members and staff members in this thread or another created thread in this sub-forum.

BlackOpsElf likes this

Hey Elf this is my second time playing with this group and i would like to join because first off i like being able to play in a group finally and second i like how we cooperated during those matches so get back to me when ever.

BlackOpsElf likes this

12 hours ago, jakobkelly said:

Jonus Kelly <- In Game Name

Friend Request Sent, waiting for you to get online.

BlackOpsElf likes this

On 8/6/2016 at 9:19 PM, jakobkelly said:

See, I'm in AUS, so it's hard for me to catch you when you're online.

We'll do what we can to get in you in, I've experienced this issue before.

Hey all I'd like to join, got about a week in already and I'm ready to go pro. Don't remember my name right now though...but I do know it has "Rain" in it :lol:. I'll update later with my game name and looking forward to blowing shit up with you.

BlackOpsElf and QwiK like this

On 9/13/2016 at 5:49 PM, Rain said:

Hey all I'd like to join, got about a week in already and I'm ready to go pro. Don't remember my name right now though...but I do know it has "Rain" in it :lol:. I'll update later with my game name and looking forward to blowing shit up with you.

You Steam ID doesn't show for me, friend me on Steam, its BlackOpsElf, and my ingame is the same.

On September 17, 2016 at 1:58 PM, BlackOpsElf said:

You Steam ID doesn't show for me, friend me on Steam, its BlackOpsElf, and my ingame is the same.

Hey sorry for the late reply, I've been visiting family and was out of town for work pretty much all week/end. I'll be sure to add you later tonight, thanks for the heads up.

BlackOpsElf likes this

hi guys im still looking at mwo it looks great and i have already put a little cash into it.

but one thing that wasn't made all that clear in the game (or at least I didn't get it at the beginning) is that there are 2 fighting faction the clan and the inner sphere, well that part i goth, the part i kinda missed at the beginning is that machs are not universal some are clan and some are inner sphere and cannot be used in faction play if you side with the opposite side.

so before i throw any more cash and c-bills at any more inner sphere mechs (i just bourt what i liked the look of and hardpoints placments and apparently that's mostly inner sphere mechs)

so my question to you. what side does the angry army mwo unit support ? clan or inner sphere ?

BlackOpsElf likes this

16 hours ago, spiritdk said:

so my question to you. what side does the angry army mwo unit support ? clan or inner sphere ?

We are a currently a mercenary company, which means we take weekly contracts based on current war situation and who pays best. This also means we can be either IS or Clan. We generally do IS for a few reasons, but you can grab whatever you like. I usually prefer IS as well. Clans are more expensive as well. Get in the Discord and we can talk more on this.

ok cool. I'm currently visiting my mom and forgot my headset at home but should be home sometime Thursday.

what the discord address ?. 

Still trying out mechwarrior online, so Not sure I'm ready to make a commitment yet, But it be nice to actually talk to some folks that play the game. 

I've thrown in hours now, my in-game name is Rain81...just bought my first assault Clan mech the other day and I'm doing pretty heavy damage consistently unless we just get steamrolled by a pre-made team.

BlackOpsElf and QwiK like this

On 3/22/2017 at 0:25 PM, Rain said:

I've thrown in hours now, my in-game name is Rain81...just bought my first assault Clan mech the other day and I'm doing pretty heavy damage consistently unless we just get steamrolled by a pre-made team.

You wanna make it rain and bring the pain? Be there 2moro on the AJSA discord at 2pm EDST and we'll initiate you in the heat of a thousand sinks.

On 3/24/2017 at 4:11 PM, BlackOpsElf said:

You wanna make it rain and bring the pain? Be there 2moro on the AJSA discord at 2pm EDST and we'll initiate you in the heat of a thousand sinks.

Damn I missed the event didn't I >.> I got to get discord on my phone to keep in touch easier.

BlackOpsElf likes this

What is ur steam name? That one doesn't work.

2 hours ago, BlackOpsElf said:

What is ur steam name? That one doesn't work.

If that one doesn't work I changed it to Rain81 awhile back.

BlackOpsElf likes this

Hi Theslayer315, every Saturday we do AJSA unit drop, where we are gathered on the AJSA discord MWO dropship 1 feel free to drop in and join us, it a good chance for you to meet some of us, and it'll give you a chance to see who we are, as in MWO it can be quite expensive to invite people into a unit, there is also a good chance there are officers there as well 

https://discord.gg/5rZRXgH

Behold the Angry Army, Warriors of the Inner Sphere! Mission:

This is a casual drop mission. We will group up and proceed with Quick Drops for the duration of the Event. This is an open event, all are invited.

Enemy: Each other or public pilots.

Terrain: To be determined.

Time: 2pm EDT, 05/27/2017. Duration: 2 hours

Location: AJSA Discord-> MWO Dropship 1 Command/Signal: Leadership TBD. RSVP by commenting below. Questions may be asked here as well. Please come ready to use your mic and communicate respectfully/effectively.

See you there.

NO GUTS, NO GALAXY.

see you on the battlefield

Spiritdk