• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

    Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

  • PS4 Forum

    The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

    The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

  • XBO Forum

    The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

    The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

  • News Archive

    The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

    The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

  • More Info

    The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

    The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

  • The Team

    Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

    Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

  • The Tube

    The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

    Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

DemonsColt

Plz help me choose a controller.

Plz help me pick a controlla   11 members have voted

  1. 1. pick the best controlla in your opinion

    • Spyro Controlla
      5
    • Witcher Controlla
      5
    • Alt Witcha Controlla
      1
    • OKC Controlla
      0
    • NYY Controlla
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

22 posts in this topic

25ssl0x.jpg

 

Unfortunately I got addicted to the Xbox Design Lab, and now I summed down to these 5. I need your opinion on which you think is the best so I can vaguely use this info for when I get me a controller for my PC.

Please help me pick from these. Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Being an old school Spyro fan I go Spyro BUT I think you should change the bumpers to yellow for his horns. Now if only Playstation would do this, I don't care the money I would do a Spyro and Crash one in a heartbeat.

DemonsColt likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Red or darkblue, the others will get dirty too fast :D And if yo u get any stains on them they just look cool unlike the others.

DemonsColt likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just get all of them you cheap prick!......................

....................

 

Red and drark blue aren't bad :P

DemonsColt likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Apex Spartan said:

Just get all of them you cheap prick!......................

....................

 

Red and drark blue aren't bad :P

Back in the 90s when I followed that rule, it went out of hand....

30D9F9BE00000578-0-image-a-60_1454539838

Apex Spartan likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, argetlam350 said:

Being an old school Spyro fan I go Spyro BUT I think you should change the bumpers to yellow for his horns. Now if only Playstation would do this, I don't care the money I would do a Spyro and Crash one in a heartbeat.

2zr1i7k.jpg

argetlam350 and TamaskanLEM like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anything that has the most purple.

DemonsColt likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ancient said:

Red or darkblue, the others will get dirty too fast :D And if yo u get any stains on them they just look cool unlike the others.

Even the purple Spyro Controlla will get dirty too fast?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Da red wan!!!! Others look like crap and vomit had a child.

 

Ok, Nyy sorta looks good, but not as good as Witcher.

DemonsColt likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Mr_E_Meatshield said:

Da red wan!!!! Others look like crap and vomit had a child.

 

Ok, Nyy sorta looks good, but not as good as Witcher.

Next time, I'll make you a clown controlla.

Mr_E_Meatshield likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, DemonsColt said:

Even the purple Spyro Controlla will get dirty too fast?

I mean, the darker the better, if you ever get any stains on them or cuts they'll just make your controller look cooler. Why i went with the witcher & NYY controller instead of spyro is because the spyro controller has yellow and orange, and apparently a light-ish purple. And you don't want this all over your controller because you play too much or let it fall a couple times on the ground i presume. iHCoSZL.jpg

Now if the witcher controller is red and black even on the triggers and bumbers (black) i would suggest getting that instead, black doesn't get dirty, as far as i can notice atleast! :P So that's the only reason why i'd choose witcher over spyro. And if it gets any stains like my controller over there, it'd look cool. :kappaoj:

DemonsColt likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Ancient said:

I mean, the darker the better, if you ever get any stains on them or cuts they'll just make your controller look cooler. Why i went with the witcher & NYY controller instead of spyro is because the spyro controller has yellow and orange, and apparently a light-ish purple. And you don't want this all over your controller because you play too much or let it fall a couple times on the ground i presume. iHCoSZL.jpg

Now if the witcher controller is red and black even on the triggers and bumbers (black) i would suggest getting that instead, black doesn't get dirty, as far as i can notice atleast! :P So that's the only reason why i'd choose witcher over spyro. And if it gets any stains like my controller over there, it'd look cool. :kappaoj:

You think this is fine?

 

8zfwwi.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, DemonsColt said:

You think this is fine?

 

8zfwwi.jpg

 

I legit feel like having a controller like that would make me want to use it more often for games just because of the way it looks. :D

 

My 360 controller I got for my PC doesn't get much use lately. :P

DemonsColt likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, DemonsColt said:

You think this is fine?

 

8zfwwi.jpg

Better than yellow at least :P

If you where able to customize the triggers, bumbers and sticks to be black that'd be alot better. Especially the sticks.

16 hours ago, Dyzzles said:

 

I legit feel like having a controller like that would make me want to use it more often for games just because of the way it looks. :D

 

My 360 controller I got for my PC doesn't get much use lately. :P

Totally lol i definitely would use it more.:angryjoe:

DemonsColt likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got myself a first controller ever for PC when I started to Rocket League because everyone said it was easier, but when I used it, I just couldn't do shit. It would take me forever to get used to it so I just stick to Mouse and keyboard. I guess any other game would be hard for me with a controller. I guess using only M&K for 18 years does that to a man. It molds into my blood, it becomes my life. It runs in my veins, this keyboard and mouse blood. I'm Apex Spartan of House Mouse and keyboard, first of my name. 

 

But yeah those look pretty nice and slick. 

Dyzzles, Ranisel and DemonsColt like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ancient said:

Better than yellow at least :P

If you where able to customize the triggers, bumbers and sticks to be black that'd be alot better. Especially the sticks.

what's wrong with the sticks?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am sorely tempted to try this Xbox Design Lab thing if/when my Xbox 360 controller ever wears out (you can use these controllers for PC, right?)

Seriously, it's like Build-A-Bear Workshop for gamers, if you ignore the fact that Build-A-Bear ise selling a stuffed Pikachu doll...that speaks...and comes with a Charizard hoodie...

Oh be still my beating heart.

DemonsColt likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MadDemon64 said:

I am sorely tempted to try this Xbox Design Lab thing if/when my Xbox 360 controller ever wears out (you can use these controllers for PC, right?)

Seriously, it's like Build-A-Bear Workshop for gamers, if you ignore the fact that they are selling a stuffed Pikachu doll...that speaks...and comes with a Charizard hoodie...

Oh be still my beating heart.

 

No don't use Xbox Design Lab, I did and now I'm addicted to it.

I can't stop creating controllers, I lost my home, job and wife because of it. :(

 

(seriously try it, it's a good time away from Overwatch)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DemonsColt said:

 

No don't use Xbox Design Lab, I did and now I'm addicted to it.

I can't stop creating controllers, I lost my home, job and wife because of it. :(

 

(seriously try it, it's a good time away from Overwatch)

I tried it but couldn't get a good theme going.

Maybe if I ever do use it I'll just steal someone else's design.  Hopefully they will give us more than just flat colors to work with by then.

Or maybe I should buy a special design one instead.  i might not like Titanfall, but I love the Titanfall-themed controller.

XboxOne_Controller_Front.jpg

DemonsColt likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've decided to purchase the Witcher Controller. Thank you all for your input.

Mr_E_Meatshield likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, DemonsColt said:

I've decided to purchase the Witcher Controller. Thank you all for your input.

You made the right choice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now