• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

roblosonic505

Get joe to review red orchestra 2 PLZ

9 posts in this topic

After the teamspeak event in april where we played red orchestra 2 i thought joe was going to be there because i absolutely NEED to see him review it i haven't seen him do too many first person shooter games and this game is one that he NEEDS to try 

Well it seems pretty obvious that not only does Joe not have the time to play every new game that comes out but to review them all?

A Satanic Cauldron of no!

1 minute ago, Crazycrab said:

Well it seems pretty obvious that not only does Joe not have the time to play every new game that comes out but to review them all?

A Satanic Cauldron of no!

the game came out in 2011 AND who said he had to review it i just think he would really like it

14 minutes ago, roblosonic505 said:

the game came out in 2011 AND who said he had to review it i just think he would really like it

I sincerely hope that you can regain your slender grip on reality somehow, but I know its not going to be through a five year old game that nobody even cared about!

I also sincerely hope you find peace.  Please don't try to rob a supermarket with powers you don't have.

2 minutes ago, Crazycrab said:

I sincerely hope that you can regain your slender grip on reality somehow, but I know its not going to be through a five year old game that nobody even cared about!

I also sincerely hope you find peace.  Please don't try to rob a supermarket with powers you don't have.

"a game that nobody even cared about" if that was true then why was it the game for the expeditionary force for april and if that was true why was it voted 2011's PC first person shooter of the year by PCgamer  recieved a 73/100 on metacritic and has overwhelmingly positive ratings and its sequel rising storm 2 Vietnam received PCgamers best of  E3 awards 2015 and it hasnt even been released. yeah sounds like nobody cares about it at all. 

We have no control over what Joe reviews and he does not currently read the forums. He is also very busy and even when he was new at this he still didn't review old games.

It was the title of your thread and your post said you need to see him review it. Based on the way that Joe tends to play FPS games that also seems like it would be somewhat unlikely that it would be a game for him.

its sequel rising storm 2 Vietnam received PCgamers best of  E3 awards 2015 and it hasnt even been released

I think that's true for all games that get E3 showing awards.

1 minute ago, Legolas_Katarn said:

We have no control over what Joe reviews and he does not currently read the forums. He is also very busy and even when he was new at this he still didn't review old games.

It was the title of your thread and your post said you need to see him review it. Based on the way that Joe tends to play FPS games that also seems like it would be somewhat unlikely that it would be a game for him.

I think that's true for all games that get E3 showing awards.

so i could've worded it a little better but actually most reviews of the game were done way after the release and this isnt a normal FPS game so how about i say this " i would LIKE for joe to check out the game and possibly review it even though the probability of him doing so is 50000 to 1"

Why not just post a topic asking for the community to join you on the game? Joe specifically doesn't have time to play everything but I'm sure you can find a few players around here.

Joe is too busy watching movies and doing movie reviews.