• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

CeeDaRula

Are you F***in kidding me!!

20 posts in this topic

After all this time waiting you do a f***in video on umbrella corps and not Doom? WTF is happening to this show. While I love the honest and great reviews and I know about the delay on costumes, putting that game before Doom a long anticipated for so many years game that's been out for a while now get's put on the back burning for Umbrella Corps? WTF Joe, there's a youtube video ready to upload just on why you put Doom on the back burner for Umbrella Corp, and trust me that will not be a good video review.

A sad :-( and angry >:/(no pun intended) viewer.

He is working on a Doom review. Not much has been said about Umbrella Corp and it has just released, making it the more logical title to release a review for first, as people were complaining about him not being angry enough lately it also gave him the chance to make a review for them as well.

Well the review does kind of say Doom is the next game to be reviewed.  Also it's probably better to warn people of a terrible game first while satisfying people's need to see him angry than review a game that people are already gushing about how good it was.

People need to calm the fuck down. True, Joe sometimes lags behind, but putting pressure on him and asking him to release shit doesn't help. If it's a big title, it means he is putting more effort into the review, also if you look at his Twitter, you will know he is already working on a review for DOOM.

He probably enjoyed DOOM a lot and is putting more effort into the review. He always does that with good games he enjoys.

It's pretty obvious that he wanted to get the review for the bad game out first to dissuade people from buying it.  You are making a massive fuss over nothing here.

savagejoe444 and Alexander452 like this

10 hours ago, CeeDaRula said:

After all this time waiting you do a f***in video on umbrella corps and not Doom? WTF is happening to this show. While I love the honest and great reviews and I know about the delay on costumes, putting that game before Doom a long anticipated for so many years game that's been out for a while now get's put on the back burning for Umbrella Corps? WTF Joe, there's a youtube video ready to upload just on why you put Doom on the back burner for Umbrella Corp, and trust me that will not be a good video review.

A sad :-( and angry >:/(no pun intended) viewer.

Ok ok I have to admit what joe did with uncharted 4 was a dick move but come on ur seriously going to complain because he reviewed a bad game? Isn't that what he's supposed to do that's where gets most of his rage and anger and funniest moments because if he didn't cover this game and reviewed doom first everyone will think that this game is actually good, buy it and get ripped off. Also if he tried to rush doom within another week instead of two weeks which is actually no that long for joes standards were just going get a low and short quality reviewed with no effort which will make more people more pissed off. So either way people will be just as pissed. And come on the review's connected to review which no other review has been.

2 hours ago, Apex Spartan said:

People need to calm the fuck down. True, Joe sometimes lags behind, but putting pressure on him and asking him to release shit doesn't help. If it's a big title, it means he is putting more effort into the review, also if you look at his Twitter, you will know he is already working on a review for DOOM.

He probably enjoyed DOOM a lot and is putting more effort into the review. He always does that with good games he enjoys.

"Lags behind" ya he's been doing a lot lately remember that 2 month long time gap last year between Godzilla and msg 5 there was no explaination for why he did that if it because there other games to review he could've just found another game that isn't as popular at least and what about this year he skipped the top 10 controversies and countless games that needed his attention, halted reviews and screwed himself with the rf reviews because he making 3 bloody games and spending time family with his family? Actually is he still even making them because there really slowing him down. But that shouldn't be an excuse for why he's taking so long and again there's no reason why unless he either gives us a really good reason why he's taking so long or actually gets his shit together and make a structured schedule that he will abide by or else people wil only rage more at him.

Apex Spartan and CeeDaRula like this

He does let's play, people get upset. He tries to fix this with rapid fire reviews, people get upset. He does his normal review, people get upset. I know the comments were flooded with why not Uncharted 4 or DOOM however as a reviewer he is going to pick titles that are recent. He has a little wiggle room because the fan base will watch however he still needs to think about how relevant his video will be.

And yeah he let his feet drag during the busiest month of the year so far. If you are going to be upset, be upset over that. 

Nirvana and savagejoe444 like this

I would personally joe do what he wishes and what he thinks is best, while it would be nice if he did only good games it is more beneficial to everyone if he warns people off bad games.

20 hours ago, Wade D McGinnis said:

He does let's play, people get upset. He tries to fix this with rapid fire reviews, people get upset. He does his normal review, people get upset. I know the comments were flooded with why not Uncharted 4 or DOOM however as a reviewer he is going to pick titles that are recent. He has a little wiggle room because the fan base will watch however he still needs to think about how relevant his video will be.

And yeah he let his feet drag during the busiest month of the year so far. If you are going to be upset, be upset over that. 

Ya but most people don't care how relevant it is, the last of us wasn't relevant when he reviewed it they just want to see games that they want be reviewed to make sure it's good or not. There just not thankful that he's finally got a review out honestly July and August will give him time to catch up.

IMHO I just think he spends too much time on movie reviews. but who the f***k am I? lol :lol:

On 6/26/2016 at 9:24 AM, Wade D McGinnis said:

Dude I know E3 took a lot of his time and was tiring, I understand, but Doom one of the pioneer, loved by so many people first person shooter games that has been in development hell should not by no means be put 2nd by no game....good or bad. His review on the witcher 3; a well praised game didn't get put 2nd. 

I have to agree...he put soo much effort on a review about a game no one even knew about but does rapid reviews on games that people were looking forward to? makes no sense....

On June 27, 2016 at 9:36 PM, CeeDaRula said:

IMHO I just think he spends too much time on movie reviews. but who the f***k am I? lol :lol:

Remember when he used to make movie reviews in his angry review format but he would rarely do them and only do them maybe 1 or 2 times a year now he's cranking them out non stop because he using a different format that's quicker and I honestly don't mind them there not even as bad as people say they are we get to show what movies that Joe loves the most it's those lets plays and developer previews that pisses me off.

By the way Joe recently lost 80K does people really hate what he's doing so much?

If he lost anything its all on Joe. If it aint broke dont try and fix it. He expanded way too quickly and put game reviews on the back burner and we are seeing it now with more and more movie reviews then ever before this does not even include his movie trailer videos. He has his hand in every kind of cookie jar he can get at and his game reviews are hurting because of it.

He needs to stop spreading his time around to soo many different things and focus on game reviews where people actually gave a damn about his channel.

15 hours ago, Nirvana said:

By the way Joe recently lost 80K does people really hate what he's doing so much?

That was a Youtube bot removing people's subs. I lost 13 myself, and according to some, PewDs lost a whole lot too:

From what other channels are saying, this happens yearly. Don't know if it ever happened in this scale though.

Nirvana likes this

22 hours ago, Mr_E_Meatshield said:

That was a Youtube bot removing people's subs. I lost 13 myself, and according to some, PewDs lost a whole lot too

From what other channels are saying, this happens yearly. Don't know if it ever happened in this scale though.

Oh so that's what he was talking about

On 1/7/2016 at 2:19 AM, Nirvana said:

Oh so that's what he was talking about

To be honest. subscribing is only to make the counter go up and to make you recieve messages when the youtube creator has uploaded their videos

Subscribers are not the most important thing on youtube, it's more about views

RSVIG6Y.jpg

Nirvana likes this

On July 9, 2016 at 0:19 PM, Alexander452 said:

To be honest. subscribing is only to make the counter go up and to make you recieve messages when the youtube creator has uploaded their videos

Subscribers are not the most important thing on youtube, it's more about views

RSVIG6Y.jpg

True but it could be either way