• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

roblosonic505

The other side of call of duty

22 posts in this topic

I get joes opinion on call of duty i really do but the thing is hes only looked at the multiplayer aspect of the games and the campaign which i agree aren't  very good  but thats not why i play call of duty because the zombies mode of world at war, black ops, black ops 2, and black ops 3 is what keeps me from leaving the game it would be interesting to see joe see the other side of call of duty

I agree, but I think for that to happen and for zombie mode to be recognized it can't be a tacked on mode. It needs its own "game" to be standalone with full attention and teams focused on zombies. But then again that might take away it's appeal...but I digress. It's highly doubtful Joe will ever give CoD a chance but you never know.

Screw COD, the whole putting weapons in Supply Drops was completely shady of Activision they are the new cancer in gaming.
Oh and screw Activision for not selling MWremake seperately.

15 minutes ago, Aaron Lannister said:

Screw COD, the whole putting weapons in Supply Drops was completely shady of Activision they are the new cancer in gaming.
Oh and screw Activision for not selling MWremake seperately.

im talking about the zombies only where there is no supply drops 

It's only a matter of time, regardless it's not worth talking.

FRRf5pw.jpg

Hey, you like something that he does not, people have different opinions

Ya honestly joe never talked about the zombie aspect in the black ops series it's a shame he didn't do it this year.

4 hours ago, Nirvana said:

Ya honestly joe never talked about the zombie aspect in the black ops series it's a shame he didn't do it this year.

He never played BLOPS in general. Ghosts didn't have it and AW was DLC. Anyways he won't just review ZOMBIES he will review the whole game if he does so.

19 minutes ago, Aaron Lannister said:

He never played BLOPS in general. Ghosts didn't have it and AW was DLC. Anyways he won't just review ZOMBIES he will review the whole game if he does so.

well the thing is we already know what joes opinion on campaign and multiplayer is but the zombies mode has a whole different community than the multiplayer zombies is like its own separate game 

14 minutes ago, roblosonic505 said:

well the thing is we already know what joes opinion on campaign and multiplayer is but the zombies mode has a whole different community than the multiplayer zombies is like its own separate game 

It is but it doesn't matter because Zombie is attached to Call of Duty. He will have to review the game as a WHOLE like every reviewer does.

1 minute ago, Aaron Lannister said:

It is but it doesn't matter because Zombie is attached to Call of Duty. He will have to review the game as a WHOLE like every reviewer does.

whatever

Just now, roblosonic505 said:

whatever

k.

what i would do is review the zombies mode separately 

5 minutes ago, Aaron Lannister said:

beside on joes advanced warfare review he gave the whole game a rating and then he rated the single player and multiplayer separately   

2 hours ago, Aaron Lannister said:

No I meant he's never mentioned or talked about black ops and zombies in any of his reviews. Also yes he's played BO3 last year during one of his live streams.

On 6/27/2016 at 2:24 PM, Nirvana said:

No I meant he's never mentioned or talked about black ops and zombies in any of his reviews. Also yes he's played BO3 last year during one of his live streams.

im assuming he only played the campaign? or multiplayer?

On July 27, 2016 at 8:30 AM, roblosonic505 said:

im assuming he only played the campaign? or multiplayer?

Ya pretty much

3 minutes ago, Nirvana said:

Ya pretty much

well he missed out on what made black ops 3 popular in my opinion

Nirvana likes this

There are games that do the zombie thing better, like the Nazi Zombie Army games..

Just now, Glaice said:

There are games that do the zombie thing better, like the Nazi Zombie Army games..

not true those games have their own way of doing zombies and no game does zombies the way call of duty does

It just looks like defense/horde mode to me but NZA throws a few curveballs to alter the strategies..

2 minutes ago, Glaice said:

It just looks like defense/horde mode to me but NZA throws a few curveballs to alter the strategies..

Cod zombies is defense/horde mode well at least the older maps are. The newer maps offer lots of things to expand the basic defense mode and so far 2 maps actually have an ending that the players can choose to achieve or play normally