• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Nickboss99

has anyone ever met Joe?

11 posts in this topic

have you ever met angry joe or communicated with any youtubers?,if so were they nice?,were you starstruck at all? please tell us...

A few people in the community have met him or Other Joe at various conventions. I talked to Joe for a few hours about a year and a half ago, couple times for site related things. Joe has always had his former colleges  (Channel Awesome/Blistered Thumbs) talk about how nice he is, I have no reason to doubt them. I used to interact often with Danny O'dwyer, Kevin Vanord, and Carolyn Petit who both do things for various sites and Youtube. They have always been nice, which is pretty obvious by their social media accounts and company they keep. Talked with some other Youtubers (or people with their own sites that do things like Joe) not enough to have any kind of relationship with them or to judge how nice they are.

I can't imagine myself being starstruck around anyone, even if they could entertain me or make me think I doubt online video producers would be the thing to do it for me.

I've never actually met Joe in person,since he lived in Texas and me all the way up in Canada...that not gonna happen. I used to be very lucky where i got to play with him not 1 time but multiple times! He was in AJSA events such as Planetside 2 in which i was in the same squad as him! Another time was in Insurgency tho very late during the night, i manage to find the server that he was in and got inside :P and lastly in Titanfall, he was on Teamspeak at the same time he was streaming on Twitch aswell as Delrith.

That about it. Maybe we would see him again in BF1 going big with the community once more. He said he would go big if the game does not flop at launch and have dedicated server.

* Every night in my dreams, I see him, I feel him!

That is how I know him... Oh Joe........*

TamaskanLEM, , Alexander452 and 1 other like this

i wonder if you see joe at a convention, if he would have security with ajsa gear and shirts on lol and like an ajsa limousine lol:modjoe::ajsalogo:

i wish

i thought he was a myth 

AJSA CHM likes this

13 hours ago, Nickboss99 said:

i wonder if you see joe at a convention, if he would have security with ajsa gear and shirts on lol and like an ajsa limousine lol:modjoe::ajsalogo:

Well he is a Youtuber and not a politician lol so no need for security, but hey, with so many haters that he has whining about his reviews, maybe it would be a good idea he hires a few muscles next time he goes to conventions, but not to protect him from them, but just to order them around and tell them to punch every hater he sees.

Hell, it's what I would do.

3 hours ago, Apex Spartan said:

Well he is a Youtuber and not a politician lol so no need for security, but hey, with so many haters that he has whining about his reviews, maybe it would be a good idea he hires a few muscles next time he goes to conventions, but not to protect him from them, but just to order them around and tell them to punch every hater he sees.

Hell, it's what I would do.

LOL :P:D

AJSA CHM likes this

I'd like to but I'm across the pond in England so I can't ever attend cons and the like, as much as I want to.

Probably wouldn't be able to talk to him but hey, I can't talk to anyone so that's the way it goes

and Apex Spartan like this

34 minutes ago, SgtMerrick said:

can't talk to anyone so that's the way it goes

I know that feel man

1372672232120.png

AJSA CHM and like this