• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Kash

PlayStation 4 PSN ID List

813 posts in this topic

Psn: oriondarksky

I have been playing ff14 till destiny comes out then I will be on that most of the time.

So I am That1RetroKid and the games I have Currently... wait let me check my HoloScreen for Trophies... No I don't want to call Pizza Hut... damn you think having technology from KOTOR would help voice recognition but noooo... ah here we go:

Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition

Strider

WATCH_DOGS

inFAMOUS: Second Son

Warframe

Pixel Junk Shooter Ultimate

Trials Fusion

Transistor

DCUO

and I'm Hyped for

Mortal Kombat X

Little Big Planet 3

No Man's Sky

Destiny

Batman: Arkham Knight

Dead Island 2

Assassin's Creed Unity

inFAMOUS: First Light

Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number

Alien Isolation

The Crew

FarCry 4

N++

Planetside 2

The Binding of Issac Rebirth

Dezzaaman123 likes this

I have a PS3 and PS4, and my PSN is Noctis-Frame
I don't play many multiplayer games, but that's because I don't have friends to play with! So hopefully this changes that.

Don't have a PS4 yet, because I will be getting the white one in September, but I have a PS3 and haven't used it since GTAV, so add me if you want to play Destiny or TLOU. 

PSN: Elite_Marine476

Hey guys!  Please add me on PSN, I only have 5 friends on the PS4 and I want to represent the angry army!  

1. PSN ID: HailedFanatic

2. Games: Kilzone: Shadow Fall, The Last of us: Remastered, MGS5 Ground Zeroes, Watch Dogs and Assassin's Creed 4

3. Games I'm hyped for: CoD: Advanced Warfare, Far Cry 4, Assassin's Creed: Unity.

Thanks again Angry Army!  

HailedFanatic

Only own a PS3 but working to purchase either a next Gen console or a PC. But for now my PSN ID for PS3 is GetsugalfoREVer.

Playing: Dead Space 3, Black Ops 2, Diablo III, Dead Island, WWE 2K14, F3AR 3.

psn: wolfzero6

feel free to add me im usually on the ps4 and ps3  

psn drkhippie. i am a first time poster and i only have a few games. but always looking for new friends. just joined the ajsa today.

im in, psn name: man_with_a_chair

call me willy though

I am currenlty on ps3 right now but before christmas, I will have my new ps4 with same PSN Name agaylor08

Still looking for and accepting friend requests. Playing Reaper of Souls, Watch_Dogs, Trials Fusion, Fez, Injustice Gods Among Us, and The Last of Us on PS4.

DapperWood likes this

My PSN - Rick83083. I am on all three systems. Currently I am playing Diablo III reaper of souls, Watch Dogs, Infamous, and killzone. Am excited for destiny, shadows of mordor, WWE 2k15, Assassins creed unity, Batman Arkham knight, Dragon age inquisition, and a TON of others.

I'm RookieRic on PSN. I'll be playing games like Destiny, Eso and Planetside 2.

Add me on PS4. Im currently playing the last of us and I plan to play Destiny when it comes out. I also have Killzone SF, AC4 and BF4

PSN: KaiserLonewolf

CardinalBigglz.(I will be extremely impressed if anyone gets this reference) I currently play BF4 on PS4. Soon to add destiny to that list.

Blarg892. My PS4 is currently collecting dust as it awaits Destiny's flll release

Psn. Thewanderer1800

currently playing warframe and killzone shadowfaal

yped for (bear with me)

Destiny,Dragon Age Inquisition, Gta 5, Batman arkham knight, The witcher 3, no mans sky, minecraft, planetside 2, tom clancys the division

PS4 owner.

PSN: DoctorPainMD

I play bf4, ac4, killzone, blacklight, warthunger. I have injustice, but kept getting destroyed, so if someone wants to help me out with training i'll be down.

I will be getting destiny, and recently bought watch_dogs for half off from amazon, so I'll be playing that soon.

PSN: FuturefamousALEX 

I play The Last of Us and Watch_Dogs most recently, but have Destiny preordered for release day fun! So add me if you're gonna be active especially for Destiny. Warlock ftw. 

I believe it to be soulkiller7etern 

Would have been soulkiller7eternal...damn cut off.

Anyway...be awaiting the friend request and access to da PS4 AJSA rooms. :)

I stress please include if your a PS4 owner or PS3 owner. Keep in mind this is a PS4 sub forum as well. Adding accident PS3 guys into the Rooms will cause your problems.

add my psn name as well

PSN: Loto-Drandel

PSN: jacobs_16

Games I play: Destiny, Assassin's Creed: Black Flag, Injustice: Gods Among Us, Blacklight: Retribution, DC Universe Online

Games I am hyped for: Destiny, Dragon Age: Inquistion, WWE 2K15, etc.