• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Kash

PlayStation 4 PSN ID List

813 posts in this topic

PSN Name: NerdyMike25

Current Games: Dragon Age: Inquisition, CoD: AW, LB3, and other games.

PAN: Riveramaya13

- Games playing right now: Watch Dogs, CoD Ghosts and AW, Tomb Raider, Sleeping Dogs, BF4

- Games playing in the future: GTA V, Far Cry 4, Bloodborne, Final Fantasy XV, Order of 1886, Tom Clancy's The Division, Hellblade, Uncharted 4, Persona 5, Homefront The Revolution, Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6 Patriots

-PS4 owner

- I wish to join the AJSA PS4 rooms

Hey all,

Because of how Sony has changed the friend request sharing outside of the consoles, I'm adding up here a link that will allow you to add me to your friends list.

This is their "Share Friend Request Link": http://playp.sn/f/mJIUMYapGJK3keQF

Feel free to add me, and just let me know you're coming from the AJSA! 

Hey, looking to get some friends on the PS4. Given most of my friends who game are on XB360 or XB1, my PS time is pretty quiet. PSN ID Is The_Warehams

1. Games that you’re playing at the moment. - Diablo 3, Thief, COD: AW, Shadows of Mordor
  2. Games you’re going to play in the future. - Dragon Age Inquisition, The Order: 1886
  3. Whether you’re PS4 and/or PS3 owner (Remember this is a PS4 thread.) PS4, have PS3 but used by wife as a blu-ray/netflix box
  4. Whether you wish to join the AJSA PS4 Rooms. - unsure on rooms, just signed up on site today.

Currently playing destiny lvl 27, looking for a raid member or nightfall strike add me

Ps4

Psn name - Lorthoris86

Might as well!

PSN: Xelviar (as thr AJSA username on TS and in forum)

My PSN is HockeyPlaya 247

I play The Last of  Us Remastered online, GTA:V, Farcry 4 to name a few

I also own a PS3

I look forward to being a member of AJSA

Psn is rubilo25

Currently playing Destiny, Don't Starve, Load out, War Thunder, War frame, and Blacklight retribution

Planning to get most of the current Ps4 games after getting The Last of Us remastered

Also still own a Ps3

I am willing to join a PS4 room.

Well I'm done after long hrs I've added almost everyone on the list but some of you guys when I search up your name more then 80+ people show up. I'm not going to waste that much time adding people so if I haven't added you feel free to add me xTylerTheBestx

I Just got the ps4 a few days ago it's also my very first playstation ive ever owned.

My PSN name is mstrshake2000. Currently looking to play GTA Online and Secret Ponchos. Also hit me up on PS3 for some Borderlands if you can.

psn Bltsandwich890

add me to psn for the ps4!

PSN name: bigfloppydonkey

games played: BF4 & AC UNITY

games likely to play when released: MGS 5 & The Division 

Games i might play if you can convince me: Destiny

add me up, please no squeakers though, i'm too old for that stuff.

willing to join the community room.

PSN: Odanhammer

Games currently playing - Destiny , Battlefield 4, Diablo , Garden Warfare  , MineCraft   

Plan on getting GTA5 and Farcry 4 soon

Also do have a PS3 , however i think its going to end up in a box with games soon to add to the collection

Also would enjoy being apart of the Rooms .

Feel Free to add me if you want

Yea just got a ps4, first time with playstation so I have really no buddies to play online with since I seemed to be the only one from my group of friends to defect from the darkside, currently I only have gta 5 and farcry. Psn ShortLeashMT. Really can only play late on weekends but hit me up!

Feel free to add me if you want.

PSN - BleedingChaos23

I have a PS4 and a PSVita!

Hey guys! looking for people to play with, obviously haha I live in Australia.

PSN: AdaptiveGrid

I'v been playing a lot of GTA V but I'v got a butt load of games. These are a few I play the most.

Battlefield 4

Call of Duty: AW

Driveclub

LittleBigPlanet 3

I'm going to be getting more games when I have some spare cash, but then again their isn't much else that I want to play at the moment.

Add me if you like :)

post-66505-0-37039800-1421154363_thumb.p

Hello my name is mattastick and I am a PS4 gamer playing Destiny, Farcry 4, Diablo 3, and plan on playing planet side 2 as well as blood bourne. If possible I would like to join the AJSA ROOM 2 in PSN Chat. Looking for people to raid with in Destiny and just a good group to game with as well.

Forum Name: clashbang89

PSN Gamer tag: CLASHbang89

Games: alien isolation, ac unity, ac freedom cry, killzone shadow warriors, injustice, rayman Legends, plants vs zombies, daylight, infamous first light.

foram Name MRZombie1330

PSN tag MRZombie1330

Games I'm playing alien isco The evil within minecraft last of us and a few I can't renumber 

Hay i'm new to the PS4 so i'm looking for people to game with  

Psn: SackBoy_PeiN

Game Currently Playing (PS4):

CoD: Advance Warfare

GTA V

Games Looking Forward To Play (PS4):

BattleField: Hardline

Dying Light

I have both PS4 and PS3

D_L0Ne_W0Lf

AC: Black Flag
Infamous: Second Son