• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Kash

PlayStation 4 PSN ID List

813 posts in this topic

Sup guys

Sn Volknexus

Psn Volknexus Ps4

intrested in Gta, Eso & PS2(beta) for community events  also have blood borne, witcher3  bf4

Hi there!

PSN Name: Vegatron9000

1. Games I am playing at the moment: Destiny (Sadly), Bloodborne (Badly), Dragon Age: Inquisition (Gleefully), and Alien Isolation (Reluctantly)

2. Future games: BATTLEFRONT BATTLEFRONT HYPE HYPE HYPE OMG BATTLEFRONT

3. I own a PS4 and PS3, rarely touch the 3 though.

4. I would love to join the PS4 AJSA rooms!

Hey new recruit here. TrainerR3d90 is my PSN id. I'm currently playing Mortal Kombat X, Witcher 3 and Fifa 15. Right now im waiting for Battlefront, The Divison, For Honor, Black Ops 3, and No Man's Sky to come out. I would love to be added to the PS4 rooms for AJSA.

PSN Bloodysharpshot

BF4 ESO PS2 and db xenoverse

add me to the chat room please

PSN - Tianwulf

I've beem gone while, but been playing a lot again so add me if you want someone to play with. Been back into Destiny lately and have a 33 Titan.

Got just about every decent game for the ps4.

Right now, I'm playing evil within. When PS2 is coming out, I'll be out that too. If anyone wants to add me, my psn is Kill_joy230 on ps4. Add to chat room plz

PSN: hyphy305

-I'm looking for people to play with, feel free to add me. I just made this account so i don't have any friends yet

-I would like to be a part of an AJSA room if possible

PSN: ArenthianSniper

No PS4 but, I support the AJSA on all platforms and would love to get a PS4 in the future with Sony supporting games like COD, Destiny, and Star Wars Battlefront.

PSN Bloodysharpshot

BF4 ESO PS2 and db xenoverse

add me to the chat room please

Right now, I'm playing evil within. When PS2 is coming out, I'll be out that too. If anyone wants to add me, my psn is Kill_joy230 on ps4. Add to chat room plz

PSN: hyphy305
-I'm looking for people to play with, feel free to add me. I just made this account so i don't have any friends yet
-I would like to be a part of an AJSA room if possible

I'll be adding you to the Rooms. I Apologize for the deal.

Forum Name : agosparti

PSN : agaylor08

PSN: Squeakyvill PS4

Games i play: destiny, BF4, GTA online(not that often)

Would like to joint the AJSA PS4 room

PSN Name:

HenThaBen

I'll join the PS4 room for sure.

I don't have that many games. I play Assassin's Creed Unity, GTA V and Rocket League mostly. Hit me up!

Psn Bltsandwich890

Ps4

Would like to join the ajsa rooms

PSN DoctorPainMD

I think I used to be in AJSA room 2, but i havent been active for a while. Looking at the room looks like it hasnt been used for a while. Is tehre a new one?

Getting back into destiny after quitting it a few months after launch. I want to do the new content. I am down for anything else too.

Thanks!

TheGiggler91 likes this

I have no ps4 psn friends. I'm Lingthegreat. I'm 29m and enjoy PS2, Battlefield games, RPGs...etc. I'd like to find ppl to play PS2 on PS4. I play daily as a hobby. I'm in Atlanta, GA EST. I'm a happily married man, educated, and enjoy a mature team.

I have no ps4 psn friends. I'm Lingthegreat. I'm 29m and enjoy PS2, Battlefield games, RPGs...etc. I'd like to find ppl to play PS2 on PS4. I play daily as a hobby. I'm in Atlanta, GA EST. I'm a happily married man, educated, and enjoy a mature team.

PSN is CastielBalthazar
PS4/ PS3
Would like to join an AJSA room
Playing: Farcry 4, Rocket Leauge, Bloodborne, Loadout, Dragon Age Inqistion, Last of us
Looking for more friends for my ps4 as I non of mine have one yet lol

My psn:mccooltrade

I play planetside 2 and rocket league

Any games in the future

I own a ps4 and I would like to join the rooms :)

PSN: CatNamedCasper