• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Kash

PlayStation 4 PSN ID List

813 posts in this topic

Hey looking for some division squads forum name is psn Dr3wbawls

Forums, Grif Wild (me thinks, i'm new to forums)
PSN: grifbarrelroll

I play PS4, and I like to play a lot of games, Overwatch, Dark Souls, No Man's Sky, Destiny, Borderlands...name it and I've probably played it.

I'm looking forward to Battlefield 1 (ohhh the hype) and Rise of Iron (Destiny).

As for joining rooms, I don't know. I'd just like to join a gaming community that likes to play with each other.

PSN ID: WhisperingEarth.

Honestly I have ADHD when it comes to what games I want to play, one moment I could be playing Arkham Knight the next I will be knee deep in Overwatch. I don't have too many MP games but I get a few from my friend. BF4, Overwatch, GTAV, DragonAge Inquisition, SFV,  and Injustice. I of course have the free stuff as well such as Smite, Neverwinter, and DC Universe ( not sure why I haven't even played it). Hoping to get started on GameFly so I can be able to play some more games.

I don't have a mic so moot for me to join the chatroom? Community though perhaps.

PSN: YamashitaRyouji 

Feel free to add me to your friendlist i dont have a whole lot of games yet for PS4 but it's slowly getting better haha 

Games i am currently playing : Destiny Taken King

BF Hardline [ I know not the best game out there but its fun enough]

Killzone Shadow Fall

ElderScrolls Online [ Recently began so not too high in terms of level]

Star Wars Battlefront+ Bespin DLC [ Absolute Star Wars nerd so had to get it ] 

Do you want to be added to the AJSA Group: Sure sounds like fun :)

Do you want to be added to the AJSA Rooms: Sounds good.

I forgot to reply before the old AJSA Room was overhauled,  my PSN ID is xHAYATOx

This seems like a cool idea! Wouldn't mind joining the community or one of the two rooms.

I have a PS4, PSN: epicvincents.

I play quite a few games like, six siege, battlefront and battlefield 4.

Looking forward to, Final Fantasy and battlefield.

I forgot to get added to the new rooms. So add me to one of them.

PSN: Deezyfesheezy

When are we gonna have that SFV Game Night or KOF or something?

PSN: VladoMS_BG

I got my PS4 two months ago. :)

Currently mainly playing FFXIV, MGSV (started it again from scratch on the PS4) and Uncharted 4 / Destiny MP from time to time...

On 12/5/2013 at 5:21 AM, Kash said:

The PlayStation 4 PSN ID List is to form a collection of PSN IDs within our community, creating a focus list rather than scattering ourselves among several other threads looking for friends. So if you're happy to share your PSN ID and being added by other AJSA members, reply to this post. Not only can you find new friends, but you also can take part in our community in other ways like the AJSA Rooms or AJSA Community feature. When adding someone from the list on PSN simply add the message AJSA in the Friend Request, so people know who you are.

Things To Post Along Your PSN ID (optional)

• Games that you’re playing currently.
  • Games that you’re looking forward to playing.
  • Whether you’re a PS4, PS Vita, and/or PS3 owner (Remember this a PlayStation 4 & Vita Subforum).
  • Whether you wish to join the AJSA Rooms (learn more below).
  • Whether you wish to join the AJSA Community feature (learn more below).

AJSA Rooms

The Rooms were created by WITHASTICK, to allow immediate communication between AJSA members directly on the PS4. It’s purpose is to connect AJSA members more in hopes that everyone finds someone to play games with. The Rooms have hit many milestones and have gone through many changes. These changes make the Rooms more simple and accessible for members.

Learn more information about the AJSA Rooms @ http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/topic/31321-playstation-4-community-and-rooms-information/?p=324690

Active AJSA Rooms

• AJSA Drake Room
  • AJSA Kratos Room

AJSA PlayStation 4 Community Feature

PlayStation 4 has introduce a Community feature that is similar to the AJSA Rooms, but expands in some areas. Limitless number of members can join in, Moderator abilities to keep control, and many more. However, currently it lacks in many areas and we recommend using the AJSA Rooms for now.

Learn more information about the AJSA Community @ http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/topic/31321-playstation-4-community-and-rooms-information/?p=319608

Lastly, without this community continuing to grow, respecting one another, and always having someone to play with, we wouldn’t have accomplished what we have already. Without you guys, none of this couldn’t be possible.

Thank you, all of you.

Do you guys still play BF4

2 hours ago, TheMountainwarrior said:

Do you guys still play BF4

Event wise no. I am sure there are some members who do, however most are just waiting for Battlefield 1.

TheMountainwarrior likes this

Just got a PS4 a few months ago, xIcemann117x. Only have Destiny (No Rise of Iron) and the Nathan Drake Collection right now

My psn is Manbuddy. Currently play Doom and Uncharted 4. Anyone wanna add me they can. Also interested in joining one of the 2 rooms and the community. :)

Hello

I was already in the PS4 community, my ID was armada192

However someone got into my account and changed its sign-in ID(e-mail) 3 days ago, so I created a new account: armada193

So could you please add me to the rooms again, I believe I used to be in the Kratos room.

My psn is: PCLovelength - there's a joke in there somewhere haha

I love all things gaming from puzzlers to shooters and I'm especially fond of racers such as dirt rally, driveclub VR etc. oh and massively into rigs at the moment!!!

Add me to anything and everything :)

likes this

PSN AntBlaze00 . GTA5 , DriveClub, Smite, Fallout4, Mortal Kombat XL, Witcher 3 wild hunt, Madden 17, MLB the Show 16, Shadow or mordor, Naruto storm 4. Soon to have FFXV

Psn ID: joakim366

If somebody wants to play battlefield 4 or hardline, cod bo3 or fifa 16 or gta v online add me :)

PSN ID : BeatUp4

Games: GTA 5, Destiny, The Division, Rocket League and a lot more.

Need help or just a friend in any of these games go ahead and add me on PSN. :)

Just make sure to add that AJSA in the body of friend request.