• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Raikoa

Warframe

4 posts in this topic

Naturally seeing Joe's coverage of TennoCon re-sparked my interest in the game, and I certainly doubt I'm the only one. So I'm curious what the odds are of seeing any AJSA support of the game. It would make sense if we (is it far to say we? lol) wanted to wait until the game finally left "Beta". On top of that, I'm still adjusting to all the new stuff, so I don't even know yet if there's anything a guild might be able to do in the game, but I figured I might as well voice my interest in seeing this game get some kinda support, even if it'd be just a handful of us running together or something :)

You had to go and make a topic just like the one I made after you replied to it? I don't get the point of that. Are you hoping for more attention due to your Veteran rank?

Edit: Oh, wait, I see. You put it in this category as a request for it, not a question of whether or not it's possible. Well in that case, I'll just copypaste my reply to you from my topic, as it's largely relevant here too:

Warframe isn't really considered a 'beta' anymore. Yeah, sure, it's technically still in beta, but that's just the kind of game Warframe is. Constantly changing, tweaking features, constantly creating and fixing bugs. Quality-wise, Warframe would be out of beta back in Update 14 (precisely 2 years ago today, actually).

As far as guilds clans go, there really isn't much at the moment. Raid hosting at best. But the developers are currently working on re-implementing the Dark Sectors system into the game, which will be great for clans, especially big and organized ones.

10 hours ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

You had to go and make a topic just like the one I made after you replied to it? I don't get the point of that. Are you hoping for more attention due to your Veteran rank?

Edit: Oh, wait, I see. You put it in this category as a request for it, not a question of whether or not it's possible. Well in that case, I'll just copypaste my reply to you from my topic, as it's largely relevant here too:

Warframe isn't really considered a 'beta' anymore. Yeah, sure, it's technically still in beta, but that's just the kind of game Warframe is. Constantly changing, tweaking features, constantly creating and fixing bugs. Quality-wise, Warframe would be out of beta back in Update 14 (precisely 2 years ago today, actually).

As far as guilds clans go, there really isn't much at the moment. Raid hosting at best. But the developers are currently working on re-implementing the Dark Sectors system into the game, which will be great for clans, especially big and organized ones.

Lol, didn't even know I had a veteran rank and i wish my notifications told me this had a response before I already responded to your other post... Oh, god the double-vision is getting real here o_o

Yeah I just wanted to do what I can to sort of promote the idea of supporting this game (which is why/how I found your post).

If you would like to make an request for us to dive into Warframe as a game supported with events and such I am all for it. If you goto the main request page you can find the requirements and an example post of what we require as our minimum to move forward. 

We've had a few Warframe attempts through this process that have burned out rather quickly so while we won't stop anyone from wanting to play Warframe we will be a bit more cautious in how it is handled.

Regardless, once you create the required post we will move forward.