• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Crazycrab

Ghostbusters (2016) Game Angry Review

9 posts in this topic

So you need to bust out a cheap ass movie tie in game and charge a full price for it....

Who you gonna call.....

Activision!

Apex Spartan likes this

There we go! Angry Joe back in shitty outfits, with terrible acting like it's a $10 budget movie. Everyone happy right now?

Back to topic...

I can FORGIVE microtransactions sometimes and the absurd prices for shit cosmetics, but holy crap, that "game" costs 60 dollars? Lmao, I can't believe it he gave it a 1. Did he ever rate anything else that low? I mean I can believe it, that shit deserves 0,5 if IGN rates it with their damn points system, but this is the first time I see Joe give a game a 1.

Well I didn't expect anything good out of this game. This is just another cheap shot to raise the hype for the movie, with a terrible game that could of been made by a 12 year old with decent Paint skills. The only hype this game would give me, is the hype to kill myself before I watch the movie.

1 hour ago, Apex Spartan said:

Lmao, I can't believe it he gave it a 1. Did he ever rate anything else that low? I mean I can believe it, that shit deserves 0,5 if IGN rates it with their damn points system, but this is the first time I see Joe give a game a 1.

Blocked out the memories, have you? XD

1 hour ago, Apex Spartan said:

There we go! Angry Joe back in shitty outfits, with terrible acting like it's a $10 budget movie. Everyone happy right now?

Back to topic...

I can FORGIVE microtransactions sometimes and the absurd prices for shit cosmetics, but holy crap, that "game" costs 60 dollars? Lmao, I can't believe it he gave it a 1. Did he ever rate anything else that low? I mean I can believe it, that shit deserves 0,5 if IGN rates it with their damn points system, but this is the first time I see Joe give a game a 1.

Well I didn't expect anything good out of this game. This is just another cheap shot to raise the hype for the movie, with a terrible game that could of been made by a 12 year old with decent Paint skills. The only hype this game would give me, is the hype to kill myself before I watch the movie.

Joe has given other games a 1 rating before. That horrid open-world biker game, for example (forgot the name).

I don't really think Joe explained very well how the game was that bad though. He didn't really show much of the gameplay, let alone the repetitiveness of it, so the 1 rating is a bit odd for me to understand, though I'm sure in the end that's what it deserves.

10 minutes ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

Joe has given other games a 1 rating before. That horrid open-world biker game, for example (forgot the name).

Ride to Hell Redemption.

Also, Star Trek: Trexels, Mindjack, and Sonic Free Riders.

I watched the stream. The fact he doesn't show much of the gameplay is a small mercy.

If you absolutely MUST torture yourself unnecessarily: https://www.twitch.tv/angryjoeshow/v/78425005

5 hours ago, Verethragna said:

Ride to Hell Redemption.

Also, Star Trek: Trexels, Mindjack, and Sonic Free Riders.

I watched the stream. The fact he doesn't show much of the gameplay is a small mercy.

If you absolutely MUST torture yourself unnecessarily: https://www.twitch.tv/angryjoeshow/v/78425005

Only 5 games that has earned a 1 out of 10. Damn.

And yeah, I saw the review. Spot on and it makes me want to get the 2009/2010 Ghostbusters Video game by Terminal Reality. THAT there is the true Ghostbusters 3, along with the fact they got all the actors for this. Even better.