• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PwnnYClubbeD

PC warframe status

12 posts in this topic

since its almost been a month and have yet seen any action how is the Warframe dojo/clan doin on PC? active? inactive? think theres about 10+ including me who want in on the dojo in this thread.

http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/forums/topic/35097-warframe-recruitment/?page=3#comment-350819

That's... not an official AJSA clan though. And I don't think there is one... yet.

i kno unofficial, just wondering other than the OP if there was anybody who knew was available for invites other than OP

Il invite you all to the clan .. didnt hawe time to play in last month .. the clan is stil open for inv.

7 minutes ago, strafumato said:

Il invite you all to the clan .. didnt hawe time to play in last month .. the clan is stil open for inv.

I'd like to join, though I have some questions first.

What tier clan is it, and roughly how many active members does it have? Also, when did you start the "Pox" research released in The Silver Grove update, if it's started at all?

if you join the questions will enser them self .ajsa  join or die

3 hours ago, strafumato said:

Well alright then, guess I have no choice. Better than staying in my deserted Ghost Clan anyways...

Username: "Cyborg-Rox"

On 8/24/2016 at 3:56 PM, strafumato said:

Sooo... you gonna invite me or not?

i gave up and found a dojo after 2mo of waiting

On 8/24/2016 at 6:56 PM, strafumato said:

Hey, is this clan still active? I just got in to Warframe a few days ago, and I have been playing nonstop ever since. I play with a few friends, but they are in different time zones and hard to play with sometimes. I would love to get into an active clan. Let me know.