• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

'

What kind of players piss you the hell off?

189 posts in this topic

People who kick for no good reason. I've been on the butt end of that playing Borderlands 2. I'm just removed from the game for no rhyme or reason, though a few times it was because the host changed his game type to avoid sharing loot after a hard kill. Pricks.

I am in no way hating on Russians. However every Russian I have encountered in a game has been a really bad person.

People that are not okay with new players. I remember running the first Flashpoint avaliable for the Empire in The Old Republic just when F2P had started. We had two new players in the group. I was totally okay with that, I figured all I had to do was to explain to them how the roles works in the game and all the different tactics and all of that stuff. (I did tell them to look up the Flashpoints on YouTube in the future for information about tactics to avoid the crap that's coming up...) Unfortunately, the other experienced player in the group absolutely despised newcomers and wanted them to leave. He was the healer, and he wouldn't heal them, so naturally they left half-way through.

It's the same thing in LoL and DotA 2, which is why I never got into those games.

Call of Duty try-hards that blames the developers, usage of overpowered guns and the "lag" because they got killed 2-3 times in a row.

1.Whiney Kids or Douche that cannot accept lose. They always making BS excuse.
2.Trolls, Spammers....
3.Hackers, Cheaters, Glitch Exploit...
4.Mic-Spammers that never shut or playing annoying loud music.
5.People that dont want to communicate well (Even I chat "english pls" they always chat with their language. They never speaks english entire game)

For me it's simple

1-Team killer (Or troll)

2-Those with no team spirit

3-Haters

4-The "pro-gamers" insulting even beginners in a game

People who don't play objectives.

Team killing spawn camping trolls, people who claim their bad ass at a game but call you a cheat or hacker because you killed them.

if your going to be a dick on a sever at least be fucking entertaining

COD Campers those 12 yearold annoying B******s I stopped playing cod after MW3

People who are unresponsive.

Like, if I'm telling you "Hey, I'm gonna do this, you do that." and you don't want to do it, you could at least say no so I can work around it, or confirm that you're going to do it, because otherwise I'm stuck halfway between and get killed.

fuckin' pissin me off...

I play a lot of League of Legends, and I must say, I can write a massive book about all the nonsense I regularly encounter. Once, I successfully ganked for mid Fizz as Vi jungler not even five minutes into the game, and I earned a kill. He immediately said "KS GG," and left for the entire match. I lost a promo series because I successfully ganked, but did not hand him first blood; noodle that one for awhile. 

God Revan likes this

The players who for some reason believe that the entire server wants to listen to their ipod and worst of all sing along to it.

Underage players with mics.
Cheats
And assholes who do missions with you and then shoot you in the back.

Players like Scott fucking Tenorman. That guy is an asshole... 

Saw a guy in Battlefield 4 today on obliteration. He was on our team on Sige of Shanghai. What he and his 2 friends would do is grab the bomb and get into our MBT and then camp with it in the back of the map to prolong the game and farm kills to boost his K/D. I eventually wised up to what he was doing so I waited till he finally got killed and jumped into our tank before they could and then drove off. You know what scumbucket and his merry band of pit stains did? He switched teams and started doing the same thing in enemies tank. People like that are worthless.

Oh and the game lasted an entire freaking hour thanks to Sgt Ballsack and his two pals. (If you are wondering what's with the colorful nicknames, it's because I trying to cuss less but I still need to vent).

TheRebelliousJack likes this

Cheaters. Yeah they are the first on my list for ruining everyone's fun. Then there are those who cry about the lag, the server, the game and yet, they are playing for complete matches... in a row, while constantly writing how shitty the game is. I mean, come on, don't like it? Don't play it. I might be oldschool with this, but I like to believe that even the chat window should be used for gaming purposes and not for b*tching. (And even if I payed for a game that turns out to be bad, I won't play it, cause I'm not a masochist)

I also hate quitters in mobas. Damn, people, you start the match, you stay till the end. Don't start if you don't have the time or the resolve to play. I don't care how bad you, or the team is, you stay and fight and try to do anything to help. It's usually not funny to do 3vs5 on 3 lanes and the jungle. 

People whose only purpose is to ruin the game for everyone else by talking nonsensical shit to everyone over absolutly nothing.

People who can't control there mic. 10min of listening to a kid crying out for mum will drive you nuts

The know-it-all. You know the one of which I speak... always quick to suggest a "better" way to play, even when you didn't ask for advice. I also get pretty upset at screaming children on mic. I also once had to make an abuse report when I overheard a domestic violence incident. Can you say awkward? 

People who say they hate (and/or make fun of) The Angry Joe Show. And the worst part is when I ask them this, "Fine, What is The Angry Joe Show?",  some people reply with this: "The Angry Joe Show is a show on TV". *Buzz* WRONG.

76561198062438145.png

Scrubs who complain when you don't play according to their rules. Just because they don't want me to turtle or zone doesn't mean I'm not gonna do it.

Oh, and people who fall for very obvious and easy to avoid spam. 

Mostly talking about fighting games here. With FPS games I'm pretty lenient since I suck at them :lol:

To give you an idea,

I was playing Halo 2 back in 2005 on a Team game of some kind.  Got in a car with two other guys who were friends.  They drove me off the damn map.  They betrayed EVERYONE on our team.  So not only did 5 of us have to band together to beat back the Blue team, we also kept killing the two idiots wrecking our game.  It was chaotic but I really enjoyed the camaraderie that formed between the five of us as we'd keep an eye out for the two traitors.  We destroyed them and the blue team and came out victorious.  They got so fed up they eventually quit because five guns turning on two weenies with nothing better to do is always one-sided.

But yes, I hate traitors.  I HATE THEM.

Bad players that dont even try without a doubt. Im not asking play like a pro gamer but at least try to do your best, a little effort goes a long way in these games... And players who take the damn jets or helos from other players and just go and crash them with the intention of fast transportation or kamikaze deserve a special place in hell.

Lil squeakers that think they know everything.