• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Apex Spartan

So, what's your opinion of No Man's Sky?

32 posts in this topic

Haven't been able to try the game for my self yet but after a bit of footage from other youtubers I can say to me it seems like $60 is a rip off for what the devs are actually offering in gameplay. It looks like a simple laid back space exploration game, ....hey that's great....not worth full AAA price tag though, the delayed and horribly buggy PC launch is just an other sad testament to game devs playing favorites with the console systems.....don't buy pre-orders......ever! Glad I didn't. Joe needs to get a review out on the game, there are parts that are great and stuff that is just bad.....it will be interesting (I'm sure comical ) to see what he has to say about it.

Angry_Argonian likes this

So I heard this morning via The Know that after saying there is going to be free content they have now changed to paged for DLC.

The question now is have they purposely stripped the game to bear content and going tO CHARGE for the content that should have been included already

(sorry for the mid caps my tab, et playing up)

Apex Spartan likes this

Just now, Dr3wbawls said:

So I heard this morning via The Know that after saying there is going to be free content they have now changed to paged for DLC.

The question now is have they purposely stripped the game to bear content and going tO CHARGE for the content that should have been included already

(sorry for the mid caps my tab, et playing up)

That's a bit probability.

One of the first big updates they said would be is the addition of building bases on planets and stuff. I wonder if that will be free or cost.

I'm gonna be pre ordering Nioh before I buy Minecraft but with less crafting and in space.

Edit: the account that posted got deleted for some reason.

Here's why he deleted it.

No, they said some future content might be paid DLC if they couldn't afford to do it otherwise, not that everything is going to be paid DLC or that already planned editions would become paid.

Yesterday, however, Murray walked back those remarks very slightly in an interview with the Daily Star. He told the site that he was “perhaps naive” when he ruled paid DLC out completely, adding that it could happen if “maybe in the future there’s some reason why we just couldn’t possibly afford to do a certain feature without charging for it.”

Fuck this game. Fuck this game.

Fuck this game. Fuck this game. Fuck this game. Fuck this game.Fuck this game. Fuck this game. 

Btw the people have finally started the modding of this game

http://m.au.ign.com/wikis/no-mans-sky/PC_Mods

But still,  

FUCK

THIS 

GAME

I have initially HATED the first 5 hours of this game because I have limited inventory while having to collected fucking resources after resources to repair and refuel my ship. And then I began to enjoy the next 10 hours after I buy a new ship, got better multitool that allows me to get more weapon upgrades, and have so much more inventory slots for further mining.

BUT NOW?? I realized that those hours I spent on this game are completely fucking worthless. What's the entire point of this game? Well, I found out that there's 2 end goals

1) To collect 10 Atlas stones from the floating monoliths scattered around the galaxy so you can create a new star. Or at least that's what it tells you, when in reality, IT DOESN'T MEAN JACK SHIT!! You can't even visit or modify this new star, you only get this message saying "oh, you just created a new star that some random person will visit one day", so what's the fucking point??? If you sell an Atlas Stone, you can get it back by trading with other ships in space stations which may have the stone for an outrageously expensive price, BUT WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT WHEN IT'S FUCKING WORTHLESS???????

2) To reach the center of the universe by travelling a lot. And when you reach the center, YOU RESTART THE GAME ALL OVER AGAIN!

Did I ever tell you the definition, of Insanity? 

Ehe, hehehehehe, HEHEHEHEHEHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Wow, so you don't even get to see anything interesting as the centre of the galaxy? That's bullshit.