• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Apex Spartan

Battlefield 1 getting back to it's old theme roots. No more dubstep "farts"

8 posts in this topic

While I didn't think that Bf3 and BF4 themes were bad at all and I think they fit with the modern setting, but Battlefield 1 theme seems to be going back to it's old roots

The original

Battlefield 4 and BF3 was pretty similar

IMO all themes were great, even ones for BF3 and BF4, but the new one sounds really awesome.

Even tho BF4's theme could of used less of all that weird static and dubstep bullshit. No offense to people who like dubstep, but ruining a great melodic theme with random electric noises and exploding drums don't fit it.

45 minutes ago, Apex Spartan said:

While I didn't think that Bf3 and BF4 themes were bad at all and I think they fit with the modern setting, but Battlefield 1 theme seems to be going back to it's old roots

The original

Battlefield 4 and BF3 was pretty similar

IMO all themes were great, even ones for BF3 and BF4, but the new one sounds really awesome.

Even tho BF4's theme could of used less of all that weird static and dubstep bullshit. No offense to people who like dubstep, but ruining a great melodic theme with random electric noises and exploding drums don't fit it.

They sound familiar........

Hehe!!!!  I'm just kidding!  As much as I dislike Battlefiled they they do have have some good themes!

Apex Spartan and savagejoe444 like this

The BF4 theme.. it was almost a winner.. except for all the excessive static sheite O_O

Freaking loving the new old school theme tho! No amount of static wub wub will ever beat the epicness of the orchestra.. not to mention the instant flashbacks to the classic Battlefields whenever I hear it :D

What of it's $50 season pass?

53 minutes ago, Glaice said:

What of it's $50 season pass?

Wait till the game is released, see if launch is good, see if the game is good and wait for reviews. Buy the game if it's good, wait for few DLCs to come out and then buy the ones that are worth it, if the whole game will be good. It's how I'll do.

Fuck season passes. Only time I bought one was for BF3 and while it was worth for me personally and I put over 500h into them combined, I think it's still unecessary. Best to just wait for each expansion pack to come out on it's own and then see if it's good or bad and decide if I wanna get it.

Hell, I didn't even get Witcher 3 season pass even tho I was 100% sure it was gonna be good. And while Battlefield expansions are actually good and gets lots of content, it's still not worth spending 50 dollars on season pass and then wait a year or more until all EP are out. Best just to buy one by one and skip the bad ones.

Getting the season pass overall comes cheaper  than buying each DLC on it's own, however it's just best to then wait for a price drop on the Premium (season pass) and then maybe get it. But that also be done only if you know you gonna keep on playing the game.

I think the lack of dubstep and the ability to climb are my favorite things about Battlefield 1 so far.

savagejoe444 and Apex Spartan like this

Just now, Legolas_Katarn said:

I think the lack of dubstep and the ability to climb are my favorite things about Battlefield 1 so far.

For me honestly so far it's just the change of setting. Battlefield 3 was great, don't get me wrong. Battlefield 4 was a great game too ruined by bugs and it's launch and while it's a great game to buy now for cheap, it gets old to BF fans like me.

We've been playing modern setting since release of Battlefield 2, excluding BF2142 which was futuristic, but all others till BF1 now, were modern.

Really excellent music right there. I'm glad that they've decided to go back to something that actually sounds like it fits. The only thing I'd change is making it a bit scratchier as if it's being played on a gramophone or old-time radio.

Might make it a bit less pleasant to listen to but it'd sound thematic.

My favourite parts is the climbing making the player more agile and the lil' armoured cars.