• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

QwiK

event
Battlefield 1 Open Beta Community Event!

8 posts in this topic

mYHHi5r.jpg

The Open Beta for BF1 has landed on us far earlier than we thought. On Friday the 2nd prepare to land on one of the most deadly battlefield (if not the most) ever knowed to mankind! 

Time: September 2nd,2016 @ 6:00 PM EST Till Midnight (NOTE: Since there is not end date for the beta just yet, we will do one evey week only if people love it and want it back)

We will be using Teamspeak for Communication purposes make sure you connect to this ip: ts3.AJSAgaming.com or 85.236.100.27:1347 

TS3­> = Battlefield 3/4/Hardline = > BF Open Lobby

This beta will be streamed by our AJSA *stream team* members.

Alternatively, we use Discord as our backup: https://discordapp.com/apps [discordapp.com] Our Discord can be found at: https://discord.gg/0iHbkwYao3QkoXu0  

Since there no dedicated server where we can host our event in our server in the beta, we will go on a Full 64 players Conquest server and then switch it off to a Rush Server.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding Battlefield (PC) please contact our Game Officer, QwiK. 

Sincerely, 

Battlefield Staff

Article written by QwiK

Edited by QwiK
Date Changed
Apex Spartan likes this

1 hour ago, Apex Spartan said:

Oh man...

Time to find out if I will have 5 or 10FPS! :D

Your'e more than welcome to join us anyways, i run it well at over 60 fps most of time with an GTX 760 :P

3 minutes ago, QwiK said:

Your'e more than welcome to join us anyways, i run it well at over 60 fps most of time with an GTX 760 :P

Oh nice!

Yea I will try it out. If I can play it decently I'll join for sure, but I kind of doubt I'll be having fun with low FPS lol

I'll give it a shot anyway!

QwiK likes this

I'm already on the beta. Hit me up with dem digits. I need people to stab with my trusty bayonet. :P

EA ID: DemonsColt

If anyone whish to add me my Origin ID: QwiKAJSA

I got plenty of free space to take good use of it!

*Update!!!!* The Event will now be hosted on Friday at the same hour. This is due with complications trying to set up an event time on Saturday. Thanks!