• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Nohvarr

Mass Effect: Andromeda

15 posts in this topic

Bioware! You rat bastard dirty sons (and daughters) of bitches!! I was out...I was done and content after the Citadel DLC....and then you drop this in my lap! Damn YOU! (sigh) When's the release date?

Calm down, this trailer doesn't show very much.

Last time they released some BS trailer which was 95% a camera filming random devs and their PCs and like only 5% footage we've already seen and now they release this: a guy walking through a black/green goofy place, then toching a random thing that causes random things to come out of a random green glowing laser something thing.

Great

More on Mass Effect Andromeda: http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/09/08/mass-effect-andromedas-main-characters-are-brother-sister

"We're seeing our male character, at E3 we got to see our female character. A little surprise here: These two are actually brother and sister."

“They both exist in the game world at the same time. If you're playing as the female Ryder, your brother is out there somewhere in the universe.”
And it seems Andromeda is something of a family affair, given another tidbit Walters had for the fans:

"The character we saw two E3s ago, the N7, is actually your father. So we have got the full Ryder family revealed. We'll do names and things in the future."

I'll patiently wait till I hear whether it's an action RPG or an RPG with action.

36 minutes ago, Wade D McGinnis said:

I'll patiently wait till I hear whether it's an action RPG or an RPG with action.

Same here dude.

3 hours ago, Wade D McGinnis said:

Spoilers it's an action game with a dialog wheel.

likes this

The art style/visual aesthetic gives me Destiny vibes, which leads me to think one thing; Disappointment! lol

Well, ME is still one of my favourite series and they will have to try really hard if they want to discourage me from pre-ordering or buying on day 1 :D

Show me a "trailer" of a man in a space suit, exploring a dark cave, using a jetpack to jump around, and scan unknown rocks.

Mass Effect Andromeda = No Man's Sky 2? :spacejoe:

All I seen was a guy moving in third person interacting with objects.  Now I'm sure that the rest of the game isn't going to be all this but if this is their best foot forward I'd be lying if i said I wasn't concerned.  I can't postulate as to whether this is going to be a good, bad, disappointing, interesting, boring or anything because I they haven't told us anything other that there is going to be brother and sister leads.   There's nothing to go on! :unsure:

I'll wait for a 5-15 minute gameplay preview before I make any impressions. This was more of showing off graphics and such if you ask me.  

Apex Spartan likes this

4 minutes ago, Laserrifle125 said:

I'll wait for a 5-15 minute gameplay preview before I make any impressions. This was more of showing off graphics and such if you ask me.  

This.

Not worth judging the game on this. It's a tech video, says in the title..

likes this