• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Maghorn

Eternal Crusade ingame guilds are now live

9 posts in this topic

As it says in the title, Warhammer 40k Eternal Crusade now has the ability to create guilds within the game. Each guild is faction specific, so in light of this I have created the Azure Hawk Company for any players who choose to play as Chaos, while an official Angry Army guild may come later as another faction. At the moment Eternal Crusade is still in early access and is not supported by the AJSA. Warhammer 40,000 Eternal Crusade launches September 23, 2016.

To join all you need to do is create a character and under the guilds tab select "search guild." Search for the Azure Hawk Company and join it. Then you will be placed on a waiting list and I will be along shortly to add you to the guild.

BlackOpsElf and DoctorEvil like this

No shit, Eternal Crusade is getting it's official release on my Birthday? WHY AREN'T WE KILLING YET!?

BlackOpsElf likes this

4 hours ago, Lazilot said:

"WHY AREN'T WE KILLING YET!?"

Because, to be honest, active involvement towards many potential games in the AJSA have been pretty sparse. Currently I run the Mechwarrior Battalion, and we struggle to hit a full company, 12. The times we have had activities, we've had maybe four people at once. We can totally do this and many other games, but we need people in the field to do it. Let's pile up the skulls much mor fasta, for the Chaos Lord Commander One-Eye Joe! Looking forward to rock solid turnout.

I dunno what faction Joe would want, either Chaos or Space Marine I'd assume.

Though we all know the key is to MURDER EVERYTHING.

O3maYvd.gif

14 hours ago, SgtMerrick said:

I dunno what faction Joe would want, either Chaos or Space Marine I'd assume.

Though we all know the key is to MURDER EVERYTHING.

There's supposedly a Space Marine guild created by AngryJoe that only has 2 members. I'm sure if it's real it's only there for his stream and review, but at the end of the day if there's enough support I'll create a guild for every faction.

The final pre-launch wipe has been completed. If you have the game and play Chaos join the Azure Hawk Company today!

I suggest not caring what faction Joe is on because he drops games on a dime. I suggest you guys get together and pick what faction the majority of you guys like and just play. I say this because trying to be in the same faction as joe or whatever might not be the faction you guys most enjoy and besides after joe is done with a game what are you guys going to do if you don't like the faction joe chooses? 

I don't know how warhammer plays or how it works I am just kinda confused on how on these very forums that aren't even that active to begin with try and "follow" joe like a bunch of sheep from game to game wasting money.

So again choose the faction you guys like make a poll and vote between yourselves and don't bother with what joe picks because hes going to end up not playing the game for very long anyways because new games come out every month.

Well, I was just asking in case there was/is going to be an "official" one.

I personally don't mind on faction so long as it's not Eldar. I don't like Eldar.

b9ec2d156e6cf062c8d08c7748dd869d.jpg

Though we all know Green Iz Best.

16 hours ago, SgtMerrick said:

Well, I was just asking in case there was/is going to be an "official" one.

I personally don't mind on faction so long as it's not Eldar. I don't like Eldar.

Reveal hidden contents

b9ec2d156e6cf062c8d08c7748dd869d.jpg

Though we all know Green Iz Best.

If you take a look at our "official" games list on these very forums we still have FFXIV listed but the guild last time i checked has been dead over 1-2 years ago. Again my opinion might be wrong or not liked but this gaming community when it comes to supported games is very very poor to non existent. 

I have been roaming and posting a bit on these forums and the activity between this forum to team speak its basically dead and has been for a very long time. 

So again I suggest just trying to get whoever you can together and polling what faction to choose but support and official games for the AJSA is total crap.