• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

SarcasticZebra

Let's Write a Group Story!

270 posts in this topic

Deathwing appeared and killed the dragon...

It all started on the fateful day that the biggest new game of the year was released. And it had a horrible singleplayer and the multiplayer was buggy. I tried to return it to the store but it was gone. Dejected, I returned home and went to sleep. As I began to drift off, my TV turned on, and a booming voice from it said: "ZUUL." The eerie voice terrified me to my very core. I immediately roused myself, locked myself in my closet, and turned on the light. As I calmed down, I came to realize two things: I was dealing with something very evil and, worse, something that knew pop culture. I decided the best course of action was to: Eat. I was hungry. So i ate porkchops wrapped in bacon and drank milk from a bacon cup. What? Have you ever dealt with pop-culture spewing hellspawn from another dimension? Let alone on an empty stomach? Yeah, I though not. My hunger sated, I stepped out of the closet, only to find that the TV...Turned into a demonic persona of MTV! With it were the hellspawn of the cast of all its reality tv shows! And from its cavernous and spiked maw the demon shouted: JERSEY SHORE. "BRING US VIRGINS! VIRGIN SACRIFICES FOR THE DARK GODDESS! ALL HAIL SNOOKI!"Fearing for my life, I... Jumped right into the TV. I immediately regretted it. A swirling vortex of color blazed through my retinas and the sensation of extreme vertigo rushed through my body. As I landed in the demonland of the television I gasped. To my left there was. Columns of flame, pits filled with the souls of the damned, their screams echoing across the desolate, endless landscape. Yes, I was in...new Jersey. I looked around for some way out, but I could find none. Instead, all I could see...was a PR guy with a twisted, white grin on his face. "Hello," he said, "welcome to your new job." "And what is that?" I asked. "Where do you think you are, exactly? Isn't it obvious this is the..." "the 9th  circle of hell" I had no choice but to defend myself. In my hand i was holding a... Lucky Rabbits foot...well, crap. I immediately fell to the ground, rubbing that rabbit's foot like there was no tomorrow. And, after a minute, my luck payed off; from out of the sky came a...a Reaper from Mass Effect, currently on fire and damaged, and being chased by the SR-2 Normandy. However, the Normandy blew up from a ...nuclear explosion. Everything blew up, except me for some reason. Things seemed bleak, but then...A giant, gaping black door opened in front of me. Having no other options and figuring that anywhere was better than here, I entered. But, on the other side, I found...backstage at a One Direction concert. In Cleveland."MOTHER OF GOD, NO!" I screamed, as I desperately tried to jump back into the gate before it could close. It slam shut before I could even get close. Someone evidently heard my frenzied, desperate screams, as I heard a door open. It was...Bruce Campbell! He gave me a boomstick and attached his Chainsaw hand from the Evil Dead series! We then proceeded to fight off all the Directioners but were suddenly interrupted by..."WHY MUST I SUFFER!?" I screamed, as he launched into a terrible rendition of his hit song "Baby". I began clawing at the walls, desperate for some way out. Suddenly, I noticed a plastic spoon from a fast-food store on the ground nearby. My path was clear. I had to...eat the earth.  END OF CHAPTER 1

So once morgan freeman was done recapping the whole thing....

Morgan-Freeman.jpg

So we started chapter two like this...

Aww sorry guys, I was afk and I just saw the rest of the posts here :( 
I just got couple of ideas for the rules and how we can make this story writing better and even more interesting :)

1. One sentence per post.
2. We won't use any particular order of users posting here, but if we have 2 posts posted in the same time, the guy/girl who posted the last must edit his/her post.For example, if we have sentence like this:

"Guy opened the door and..."

And the next two posts look like this:

Post #1 - "...piano fell on his head out of nowhere!"

Post #2 - "...a giant spider chopped his head off!"

The guy/girl who posted the last (Post #2) must edit his/her post and make it somehow relevant to the previous post, for example if we use these 2 posts, then it should look something like this:

Post #2 (edited) - "..and then, all of a sudden a giant spider came, dragging the rest of his body under a broken piano!"

This is just a quick example, but you get the point :)

3. Also it won't be bad to have chapters in our story.That way, we'll have somekind of a guideline to lead us throughout the story.

Feel free to add any new idea or rule, to make our writing even more interesting and fun :D

Aww sorry guys, I was afk and I just saw the rest of the posts here :( 

I just got couple of ideas for the rules and how we can make this story writing better and even more interesting :)

1. One sentence per post.

2. We won't use any particular order of users posting here, but if we have 2 posts posted in the same time, the guy/girl who posted the last must edit his/her post.For example, if we have sentence like this:

And the next two posts look like this:

Post #2 - "...a giant spider chopped his head off!"

The guy/girl who posted the last (Post #2) must edit his/her post and make it somehow relevant to the previous post, for example if we use these 2 posts, then it should look something like this:

Post #2 (edited) - "..and then, all of a sudden a giant spider came, dragging the rest of his body under a broken piano!"

This is just a quick example, but you get the point :)

3. Also it won't be bad to have chapters in our story.That way, we'll have somekind of a guideline to lead us throughout the story.

Feel free to add any new idea or rule, to make our writing even more interesting and fun :D

Whos gonna get us started,,, 

Hmm dunno ^^ If you want, you could start with the first line of our new chapter :)

One day Angry Joe was walking down the road when...

Suddenly 3 zombies walk out of a nearby building charred as bad as the body on the ground....

After joe's massive brain chasing him down the road when...

He was ambushed by the developers of Ride to Hell Retribution, so he...

Allowed himself to be captured so they'd take him to their leader, the evil Corporate Commander, who he...

utterly destroyed him with his immeasurable rage and...

his bare hands, which gave the Commander time to say one last thing to say before he died...

I will be back to steal your money with terrible games!! when suddenly... 

a portal opened before Joe's very eyes, a strange silhouette stepped out pointing its finger towards Joe, saying...

Joe wake up, JOE!!!...