• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

DemonsColt

Rockstar Games teases a possible Red Dead 3.

59 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, BleedingChaos23 said:

Oh look, another tease from Rockstar...

RDR3Tease1.jpg

7 guys in the picture. It's not Red Dead

It's

The_Magnificent_Seven_6827782.jpg

God damn, I love posting shit jokes.

Anyway, really hoping for a damn PC release this time.

So if I'm not the only one wanting this, awesome, but: I want horses with gatling guns attached to them! I don't care if realistically it couldn't work or if it did the horse would get ripped in half by the force, give me stupid video game bullshit!

, DemonsColt and Apex Spartan like this

Just now, IrishRogue said:

So if I'm not the only one wanting this, awesome, but: I want horses with gatling guns attached to them! I don't care if realistically it couldn't work or if it did the horse would get ripped in half by the force, give me stupid video game bullshit!

RED DEAD RELOADED

Horse_19a247_638983.gif

IrishRogue likes this

10 minutes ago, IrishRogue said:

This is what I like to see.

When people put in quirky ideas into a past time. Battlefield 1 gets so much slack for trying to put in stuff that 90% didn't exist in WW1, but honestly I like that, it adds fun as long as it's done right, of course. People need to realize that it's done for the fun factor and fun gameplay. Unless a game promptly says, "We are making this 100% legit and this is all 100% historically accurate", but they decide to mount a gattling gun on a horse - well then, that's stupid, but since the game is simply SET in a past time with fictional characters, then do whatever the hell you want MAN!

You get paid to be creative.

A gattling gun on a horse sounds like fun!

I remember i played the shit out of Call of Juarez Bound in Blood and then worked the map editor and quest editor it had. I made my own maps and quests and posted them on the community website. I just fuckin love western shooters and RDR was  the game I always wanted, but didn't own a damn console. I mean, if you offer me Xbox 360 now or Xbox One, I would fuckin take 360 just to play RDR. Hell, if I see one on a good sale, I might even get it.

IrishRogue likes this

7 hours ago, Apex Spartan said:

Anyway, really hoping for a damn PC release this time.

Considering how GTA V went real well with PC, I don't see why not.

Well, I just found this. Apparently the domain is registered to Red Dead Online, leading to believe it could be only MP game due to GTA 5 Online huge success.

If this will be the case, fuck it. I'm done.

Grand Theft Auto publisher Take-Two has registered the domain name Red Dead Online.

Developer Rockstar Games has been teasing a new Red Dead game this week, with two images popping up on its social media channels suggesting a big announcement for the the return of the western series.

Link: https://www.vg247.com/2016/10/18/red-dead-online-domain-registered-by-gta-publisher/

I mean that could mean anything. The game might have an online part just like GTA 5 so this site could be seperate for the online portion of the game.

Well I'm fine with that, I just hope it's not Online only. 

2 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

Well I'm fine with that, I just hope it's not Online only. 

It'll be the same thing as GTA V and GTA Online. It's both the same thing, but needed separate names to keep them distinguishable.

Well......I'm a little disappointed in the title...

Official trailer on Thurday.

RDR2.JPG

Also.....Sorry PC folk. Unless it releases much later (like GTA V), there seems to be no PC release...

G94PQZV.jpg

Damn, even Rockstar forgot about Red Dead Revolver.

Also, called it. PC people will have to wait a couple months before PC release. Rockstar has been doing that since GTA3 back in 2001.

likes this

Oh God it's Demon Souls/ Dark Souls titleing all over again. Be consistent with the title damn it! Either have it Red Dead Revolver 3, or Red Dead Retribution or something with R!

Nevertheless, looks like I'm going to buy a PS4 for this. This and Kingdom Hearts 3. GIVE ME THIS GAME NOW GODDAMN IT! NOW!!!!

IrishRogue, and DemonsColt like this

1 hour ago, Kaz32 said:

Oh God it's Demon Souls/ Dark Souls titleing all over again. Be consistent with the title damn it! Either have it Red Dead Revolver 3, or Red Dead Retribution or something with R!

Nevertheless, looks like I'm going to buy a PS4 for this. This and Kingdom Hearts 3. GIVE ME THIS GAME NOW GODDAMN IT! NOW!!!!

But the Demon's Souls and Dark Souls titling makes sense. Demon's Souls is an entirely different game from Dark Souls set in a separate universe. The only reason they never made a sequel to Demon's Souls was due to the fact they wanted to go multiplatform but couldn't with Demon's Souls due to Sony owning the IP thus Dark Souls was made. The following Souls games after it are connected to Dark Souls and follow the same premise of the repeating cycle of the flame, humanity's connection to the Dark Soul found by the furtive pygmy, and the curse that Gywn began when he connected his soul to the first bonfire. Thus the numbering that came with the following sequels. If anything this is more comparable to Dragon Age with how it was Origins then the number 2, and then Inquisition. Dragon Age 2 should not of been a number title and rather should of had some form of subtitle. Heck even before Inquisition it shouldn't of had a number to the title, it always felt odd that it had a number to it.

I do agree that perhaps they shouldn't use a number for this game however, it's  doesn't make sense I'll admit since while it doesn't seem that Read Dead Redemption connects directly to Read Dead Revolver it still seems to be in the same universe so saying this new game is number 2 when it's number 3 in a series set in the same universe seems odd even if it follows after Red Dead Redemption. The name just doesn't flow with the added number to it as well.

likes this

I knew it wasn't gonna come for PC, at least if it will, it will come like for GTA 5. It it comes, it might take more than a year.

I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't come. I like R*, but their excuse that they are afraid of piracy is bullshit. They sold around 5 or 6 million units on PC and if they want 10 million instead, they just being greedy. There is ton of companies that release on PC knowing risks of piracy and yet it always end up worth.

Witcher 3 is a perfect triple A example of a video game that came out on PC without any DRM and piracy protection and they still sold in huge numbers. 20M copies sold across all platforms. I think they even sold more on PC, because CDPR made a great game for consoles and made a very good PC port and it paid off, plus it was DRM free. They created a special mindset, where people played a great game and felt sorry for pirating and eventually bought it. I remember reading posts on forums, "where can I pirate the game?" and people suggest that they should buy it and the devs themselves would comment there and eventually most people come back and say they bought it because they felt sorry.

The thing they pulled off with GTA V was a masterpiece. Made the game for consoles, earned millions and then released a refined version for PC that sold them 6 million. It's tons of money and they sold one title, 2 times. It's just a smart strategy and "We are afraid of piracy" is just one excuse. I believe it's a partial reason, but not full. They sold more than 40M copies on all platforms combined. That's a fuckton of money and I doubt that fear of piracy is a problem. They just don't really care for the PC crowd, but I don't blame  them.

However, I still won't be expecting this game to come to PC.

Oh well, if I own a console one day, I'll be sure to get it. Hell I would be willing to buy a console just for one exclusive, but that wouldn't be worth in the long run.

So should we expect a "Skyrim 2" now. Lol. I feel the title reinforces the uneducated fanboys. Either way, I am looking forward to it.

Edit:

Then again COD: Modern Warefare 2 did the same thing.

Title is unimportant. I doubt it's gonna add more fun to the game. GTA is also GTA 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.

3 minutes ago, Apex Spartan said:

Title is unimportant. I doubt it's gonna add more fun to the game. GTA is also GTA 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.

You forgot about GTA Vice City and GTA San Andreas, or as the most cynical GTA fans call it....

GTA 3: Episode 1 and GTA 3: Episode 2

2 minutes ago, DemonsColt said:

You forgot about GTA Vice City and GTA San Andreas, or as the most cynical GTA fans call it....

I know about those 2, but I'm just saying RDR2 is not R*'s first attempt at a uncreative name :P

Just now, Apex Spartan said:

I know about those 2, but I'm just saying RDR2 is not R*'s first attempt at a uncreative name :P

But if the game is called Red Dead Redemption 2, then what are we redeeming ourselves from this time? :huh:

After years of people waiting and practically begging for this sequel are people really loosing thier rag and getting pessimistic over the unimaginative name? I'd rather see it called Red Dead "something" as well, but this is going at bit far. It's like finding your dream house then turning it down because it"s at the high point of "Hill Road".

I don't ask for much in life (except for the gatling gun carrying horses) but you know what...this will do Universe...this will do. Thank you so much!

On 10/16/2016 at 6:09 PM, DemonsColt said:

Knowing Rockstar Games, don't much expect a PC release until about a year after release. Max Payne 3 was an exception but that did not come to PC until a month after it was released on consoles.

I would be surprised if RD3 is released on PC the same day as consoles.

There is no Max Payne 3...:angry:

23 hours ago, DemonsColt said:

They need a sequel to Vice City! Or better yet a prequel set in the '70s!

22 minutes ago, PlasticFrogCG said:

They need a sequel to Vice City!

logo_agegate.jpg

23 minutes ago, PlasticFrogCG said:

Or better yet a prequel set in the '70s!

PlasticFrogCG likes this