• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

TheTitan

2nd AJSA League of Legends 1v1 Tournament

23 posts in this topic

http://i.imgur.com/SDVuiXx.png I would like to welcome you to the 2nd AJSA NA League of Legends 1v1 Tournament. The tournament will be hosted on November 19, 2016 at 6pm Est. There will be 16 spots available in this tournament. Prizes will be handed out for first through third place finishes. Third place wins a $35, second place wins $50 cash and first place wins $75.

To sign up for the tournament you have to be apart of the AJSA League of Legends Club and respond in the forum announcement with your in-game name. Seeding will be randomized Check in will be at 5:30pm Est in the club chat. If you are not present by 5:45pm Est your spot will be forfeited to the reserve list.

The opening rounds of the tournament will be single matchups. The semifinals and finals will be best of three.

Match Rules: The 1v1s will be played on Summoner’s Rift (in the mid lane) and the win conditions are first blood, first tower or first to 100 CS.

Selections, Early Rounds: The selection process will include a “chat ban” phase before a blind pick during the opening rounds of the tournament. During this process each contestant can ban up to 3 champions. This ensures nobody has an unfair advantage in the single matchups.

Selections, Finals: The semifinals and finals will have a draft phase. There will be a coin toss to determine the order in which sides will be picked in the best of three.

Winning: Once any win condition is reached, both participants take a screenshot of the scoreboard to submit for review if your game is not being casted. If the score board is suspicious, the matchup will be replayed with an observer. Suspicious scoreboards include reaching 100 CS before 9.5 minutes into the match which is the realistic threshold for 100 CS without missing a minion.

Streaming: Games will be broadcasted on https://www.twitch.tv/thetitan18 and/or https://www.twitch.tv/ajsagaming
. Every semifinals and finals matchup will be broadcasted. Broadcasted matchups in the opening rounds will be chosen at random and participants will be informed if they are selected.

Unbroadcasted Matches:  All unbroadcasted matches in the first round have to be underway by 6:20pm Est. All unbroadcasted matches in the second round have to be underway by 7:20pm Est. This allows for remake time if necessary.

Disconnects, Hardware Failure, and Bugs: In the event of any of these situations, the game will be remade if neither side has hit 60 CS. If one side has hit 60 CS, the CS delta has to be under 15 for a remake if the player affected is behind. If a remake is the outcome, the game will have an observer, and has to launch within 5min of the decision. If this happens two times to one player in a match, that player will forfeit that match.

QwiK, DoctorEvil and RuneX like this

Something that was forgotten in the original post, signups are due by 11/17/2016 at 11:59PM Est. It gives me time to set up the bracket and get it out to you guys 24hrs before the event.

So happy this is back, I loved the first and I'm sure I'll love this one.

IGN: Renn22.

My body is ready. Wasn't here for the first one, gonna try my ass off for this.

SN: wolfenstein247

you can count on me to be there for the second tourney

ign: SpoopiShipoopi

If you are not in the AJSA Club yet, and have signed up here, send TheTitan (Azure Titan) or I (TheDycer) a friend request on League so we can add you. If you are on our lists and we forgot to send a club invite, just shoot us a passive aggressive tell. 

Once again, if you are not already in the club Titan and I need to add you in League. The only way we can add you to the AJSA Club in League is if you are on one of our friends' list (blame Riot for that). Titan's game tag is Azure Titan and mine is TheDycer. If we send you a request, accept it, and we can add you to club and make sure you are set to go for the tournament. If you are not in the club right now, we are actively trying to add you. If you declined requests from us, or accidentally misspelled your game tag, please send us a request so we can get you in the club.

There are four spots left not including two spots currently filled by people who are unresponsive. If you want to keep the spot you registered for, please make sure you are in the club or you will be demoted to a reserve spot once we hit 16 registered.

Would love to join in, my LEague is ULTRAxCARNAGE