• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ACE1918

Nintendo Switch Discussion (ACE)

4 posts in this topic

I don't like being a critic but I will try my best. One Bethesda did not confirmed that Skyrim will be released for the Nintendo Switch. This may be due to your video being late to the party or research was not put in for this part. Anyways here is an artical about that 

“We’re happy to have had the opportunity to collaborate with Nintendo on the video,” a Bethesda spokesperson toldGamesIndustry.biz. “While we are not confirming any specific titles at this time, we are pleased to announce our partnership with Nintendo and support of the Switch. We look forward to revealing specific games and details in the future.” http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2016/10/21/oddly-skyrim-isnt-confirmed-for-the-nintendo-switch/#45c03a1b6ea0

Making sure you don't misinform your audience can cause mistrust between you and the audience you are trying to connect. Keeping that trust is almost key to making your channel grow and if you do make a mistake apologize and correct the mistake before it gets out of hand.

I did find a small list games announced that is confirmed to be coming to the Switch listed in this article: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-10-22-nintendo-switch-nx-games-specs-release-date.

You had a nice use of visual aid to help the audience understand understand what you are taking about so keep that up. Also a minor thing but the audio quality could be improved, I don't know budget or situation you are in for this set up but I do have to say it sounds like you are recording is a big open room and the sound is bouncing all over the place. I really don't know how to describe it. 

Take all I said with a grain of salt because I'm not a big content creator so my criticism is just from a guy who just watches youtube videos, but keep up the good work, stay honest, and keep improving. Soon you can build your own audience for your content.

Thanks for the advice.  Yeah, when my video was first recorded Bethesda did not yet make a statement saying that Skyrim was not actually confirmed for the system.  I did end up putting text info in my video.  I think you should be able to see it around 5:00.

In any case, thanks for the feedback.

Ninjaneer likes this

5 hours ago, ACE1918 said:

Thanks for the advice.  Yeah, when my video was first recorded Bethesda did not yet make a statement saying that Skyrim was not actually confirmed for the system.  I did end up putting text info in my video.  I think you should be able to see it around 5:00.

In any case, thanks for the feedback.

I have to apologize, you video gave off the impression that it was a podcast so I was mostly listening to it in the background and so its possible I wasn't looking at it in the when the 5min marker hit. 

Again apologies >_<