• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

argetlam350

Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5 Coming to PS4

16 posts in this topic

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2016/10/27/kingdom-hearts-hd-1-5-2-5-remix-coming-to-ps4.aspx

So guess I'm going to buying Kingdom Hearts.... Again. It reminds me I still need to finish up some Kingdom Heart trophies, Kingdom Hearts 2 trophies, and have to still get around Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep I have on PS3.

Never played on PS3 and was expecting and waiting for a Re-Release on PS4 to catch up for the next one.... so yeah... happy Crabby! 

likes this

True I kind of expected it to hit PS4 after awhile. I'm all right with buying it again though. I might wait awhile after it launches to do it but I will no doubt get this.

I figured it would come to PS4 sooner or later, it be stupid not too. Granted yes I bought both copies for the PS3 and I will buy these copies as well. Why? I love this series, it is the one series I will throw money at to make sure I get more of and show support of. Square a shit company? Sure. But I can't deny my love for Kingdom Hearts. I will get these re-release.

Sidenote: I think they should have made an edition (still can) where it includes 2.8 and called it the Kingdom Hearts Ultimate Collection. Which would include all the games in one package.

29 minutes ago, WITHASTICK said:

I figured it would come to PS4 sooner or later, it be stupid not too. Granted yes I bought both copies for the PS3 and I will buy these copies as well. Why? I love this series, it is the one series I will throw money at to make sure I get more of and show support of. Square a shit company? Sure. But I can't deny my love for Kingdom Hearts. I will get these re-release.

Sidenote: I think they should have made an edition (still can) where it includes 2.8 and called it the Kingdom Hearts Ultimate Collection. Which would include all the games in one package.

Probably happen after Kingdom Hearts 3, the Xehanort Collection or something like that for a title.

WITHASTICK likes this

18 hours ago, argetlam350 said:

Probably happen after Kingdom Hearts 3, the Xehanort Collection or something like that for a title.

Better title would be "Kingdom Hearts: The Dark Seeker Saga".

As that's what they call this entire story internally at the studios.

2 hours ago, WITHASTICK said:

Better title would be "Kingdom Hearts: The Dark Seeker Saga".

As that's what they call this entire story internally at the studios.

Ah that was what it is. I was trying to remember that. But yeah that's probably what they would call it.

WITHASTICK likes this

On 10/27/2016 at 11:42 AM, Crazycrab said:

Never played on PS3 and was expecting and waiting for a Re-Release in PS4 to catch up for the next one.... so yeah... happy Crabby! 

Same situation for me. I knew if I waited long enough it would happen.

Never played the originals,  so life with a PS4 is a bit brighter with this news. 

More double dipping. It's a real wallet killer, but yeah, I guess I expected this from the moment I bought KH 1.5 Remix on PS3. I think it was released after, if not right before the PS4 launch. AT LEAST they're in one package (minus 2.8). I don't think 2.8 has enough content at full price if you've already played DDD on 3DS.

Haven't played the original duo since the PS2 days, gotta say I'm excited to dive back into these games before KH 2.8 comes out & 3 eventually releases:D

8 hours ago, ZOMGkappa said:

Haven't played the original duo since the PS2 days, gotta say I'm excited to dive back into these games before KH 2.8 comes out & 3 eventually releases:D

KH 1.5+2.5 comes out March 2017, after KH 2.8.

23 hours ago, Bombzee said:

More double dipping. It's a real wallet killer, but yeah, I guess I expected this from the moment I bought KH 1.5 Remix on PS3. I think it was released after, if not right before the PS4 launch. AT LEAST they're in one package (minus 2.8). I don't think 2.8 has enough content at full price if you've already played DDD on 3DS.

I would argue actually the big seller for 2.8 is Kingdom Hearts 0.2 A Fragmented Passage since it seems to be setting up KH3 with showing how Aqua survives and escape the Dark Realm she is trapped in going by the opening sequence we saw. Hopefully as a prologue though it isn't as short as the prologue for MGS5. DDD is just an added bonus for those who never played it, at least that is how I feel about it. Then there is the whole movie thing which is nice I guess since I've messed with that mobile game and don't understand it at all so having something that tells that storyline a little bit is nice.

Either way I'm just happy everything is finally coming to one system and not having them all spread out so much. Even if it means destroying my wallet. Now if I could just get some form of Souls collection that adds in one new area to the original Souls title for PS4 I'd be overly ecstatic but that is a different topic.

52 minutes ago, argetlam350 said:

Then there is the whole movie thing which is nice I guess since I've messed with that mobile game and don't understand it at all so having something that tells that storyline a little bit is nice.

That movie is going to be very important, and yes it is the retelling of the events that led to the first Keyblade War.

What's also important is how that mobile game ended, which is mind blowing.

Kingdom Hearts Xchi ends with the events of the Keyblade war happening, Kingdom Hearts appears (though you never see it) and everything fades in an ever glowing white. However the secret ending reveals your character and a group called the Dandelions (a group of Keyblade warriors meant to run away to survive the war) survived! But that your character has been dreaming over and over about the events. Then we see Maleficent who name drops Sora and friends. Basically the theory is the surviving Keyblade warriors of the Keyblade war are in the Dream realm sleeping (as the dream realm is out of time). And showing Maleficent who references Sora and Friends means this is sometime after the events of Kingdom Hearts 2 (most likely the start of Kingdom Hearts 3).

Never played Birth By Sleep or 385 out of however many days. So will most likely get this collection. Hopefully I'll have finished Witcher 3 and Deus Ex by then. Might even get FF15.

On 10/31/2016 at 8:18 AM, WITHASTICK said:

KH 1.5+2.5 comes out March 2017, after KH 2.8.

Yeah I saw that after I posted this. Eh oh well. Ill still be able to catching up before KH 3

WITHASTICK likes this